HIM? X_X

Let Me Love You.

*Library*

'aish...where's somin? she told me that she'll be just here...I need to know this lesson in Math before the quiz T_T If I will not study it, I will get another ZERO. gosh...' I thought to myself as I keep scanning the library room.

there were few students who are here inside...

on the other table, there I saw one,two,three,four,five guys sitting together writing down notes.

on the other table across them, there's two girls whisperring to each other while sharing a book.

on the table beside them, there's... t-there's... YOUNGMIN <3

never knew that he stays here~ I might go to the library often now that I know he stays here <3

then, I started walking to the shelves as I keep my eyes on youngmin. trying my best not to get too obvious.

as I pretended that I'm browsing some books, I put the one book away so that it will leave a space on the shelf where I can peek on what's youngmin's doing.

now, I keep staring at his face. his oh,so angelic face! <3

so I won't get noticed,I then went on to the other side still not moving my eyes off him.

but I suddenly stopped moving when I felt a hard thing beside me...

I pushed it away trying to feel what it is...I was busy looking at Youngmin to bother what thing is it...

I notice that it...is moving...a LIVING thing.

I quickly took my eyes off of Youngmin to look what that thing is.

then, to my surprise, it's his TWIN again, Kwangmin.

 

why is it always him? X_X

 

~Flashback~

I watched Youngmin walk out of the room.

NO. YOUNGMIN, YOU'RE MY ONLY ONE! T^T

"are you...fine? you were almost ready to hit the ground" I heard Kwangmin said.

FINE?

YOU'RE ASKING ME IF I AM FINE?

YOUNGMIN JUST THOUGHT THAT WE'RE DOING SOMETHING AND YOU'RE ASKING ME IF I AM FINE?

WTH!
NO, I'M NOT!

gawd, how I wish I could tell that to him...T^T

but no...he was just being nice...I will forgive him.

"Nae, j-just fine. thanks for-saving me *bows*" I said awkwardly and felt my cheeks getting hot when I saw his face looking at me very sincerely.

I quickly went out of the room after that.

I would never want to go back there again, SO AWKWARD X_X

~End of Flashback~

"O-Oh-sorry!" O_O

I was surprised that's why I accidentally shouted forgetting that we're in the libarary. X_X

then, I noticed where my hand is touching..... O_O

 

MY HAND IS ON HIS CHEST X_X

KILL ME NOW.

I quickly put my hand away as I felt my cheeks BURNING.

then he made a 'SHH' sign telling me to quiet down.

"gwenchanah (it's okay)" he said and smiled at me.

*melts*

If he's really Youngmin who's standing in front of me now and giving me that smile, I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY.

"what are you doing here?" He suddenly asked me.

Oh? No I can't tell him that I'm here just to stare at his twin, Youngmin.

KILL ME if I will say that.

"U-uhhhmm...w-well... I was here to review o-our lesson in Math...we will have a q-q-quiz right?" I stuttered... gawd...I feel nervous.

"Oh...do you want any help? I could teach you *smiles*"

TEACH. ME.

YES PLEASE!

I know he's a genius because I saw his seatwork on Math the other day...

but... it kinda still feels awkward around him...

then it would be

NO PLEASE.

but... where's somin? T^T I thought she would be here? she's supposed to teach me...but...she's not a genius! XD well... Kwangmin is... but...

AWKWARD.

 

what should I choose?

GOOD GRADES ON MATH? OR THE FEELING OF BEING FREE FROM THE AWKWARD ATMOSPHERE WITH KWANGMIN?

 

I....

 

I shall choose GOOD GRADES! >_<

 

"really? thanks, sure It would be very nice" I accepted his friendly offer.

 

I can't believe this.