My Youngminnie

Let Me Love You.

right before the class has started, Youngmin's twin was introduced in front of the class. He said that He lived in US with his dad while Youngmin has been living in Korea with his mom. And he also said that his name is Jo Kwangmin. He loves rapping and dancing too. Right after he introduced himself infront of us, all the girls started whispering to each other talking about him.

Two...of them?

I have two youngminnies...living across my house...

slowly, my lips started to stretch wide... a big smile painted on my face.

 

OMG, THIS IS GREAT!

I never knew that my Youngminnie has a twin! x3

comparing them, I think the one that I just sat with inside the bus is more serious though... his face was just blank the whole time...

and Youngmin, He always smiles~<3

that's their difference~ ^^

so i think, Blonde Youngmin is BETTER than the Brunette Youngmin~<3

Suddenly, I felt a poke on my back.

I turned around and saw my bestfriend, Somin.

"yah, I don't want to ruin your dreamland but I suggest you to listen to the discussion 'cause we will have a seatwork after it *giggles*" She said playfully. lol...she always knows when I am thinking something not related to studying even though she's sitting at my back XD

She's been my bestfriend since 4th Grade and she knows me very well. And she knows that I've been liking Youngmin since kinder lol and in 1st year of high school, I discovered that she's been crushing on Youngmin secretly. I got surprised of course! but I didn't get mad at her...I understand her...it's really hard to hate Youngmin. It makes my heart flutter everytime he smiles like my her. He's been ignoring me, rejecting my chocolates every valentine's day, and not talking to me for long like how he talks to his other fan girls... I don't know why is it only me? he's only like that to me. :( but it didn't stop me from liking him...no, scratch that, Loving him.

so, Somin and I are bestfriends who both love Youngmin. eventhough it's like that, we don't hate each other. we wouldn't throw our friendship over love. But I know, Somin understands my feelings because she knows that I've been liking youngmin since kinder. Also, she said that she doesn't like Youngmin as how I love him xD and besides, Somin has lots of crushes...while me, I only love Youngmin <3

*****

Break time~

"Shinyoung-ah, don't you think Kwangmin is cute too?" Somin said blushing madly.

"Of course he is! He looks a lot like my Youngminnie~ he's just a little serious though...he doesn't smile a lot like Youngmin~" I said before sipping my cola.

"well, for me I like Kwangmin more~ my gosh, Shinyoung you're so lucky for living across them! why are you so lucky?"

"well, I can say I'm not lucky...because Youngmin doesn't like me...remember, every valentine's day, we always give him our chocolates together and he gets yours then rejects mine...acting like he didn't see me giving my chocolate to him" I frowned.

"hmm...yeah...I wonder what's wrong...he's only like that to you"

*****

packing up of things for dissmissal...

 

I have loads of books on my arms to put them inside my locker and I was leaning on the door 'cause the books are heavy just when i was about to open carefully the door to go to my locker, It suddenly opened wide and I lost my balance and fell with a person in front of me.

"Ouch..." I groaned as I rub my arm...

I think it got scratched...Oh no...my skin T_T

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry" I heard a deep voice and when I lookied up, I saw Kwangmin compiling my books which are all over the place.

 

Oh...it's so nice of him... unlike Youngminnie... :/ I hope Youngmin will treat me this way too...

"Oh, no, It's okay...it's my fault..." I said shyly as I get my books from him.

then, our eyes met...

it felt like the world just stopped for a moment...

then, He bowed at me and started leaving.

will it feel that way too if I get an eye contact with my Youngminnie?

*sigh* My Youngminnie...why can't you be nice to me like your twin huh? :/