do you have a crush on my brother?

Let Me Love You.

I'm now inside the school bus and we're still waiting for the twins to get inside.

I took a deep sigh as  I look at the Jo twins' house through the window.

'I still can't get over the fact that JO KWANGMIN, my Youngminnie's twin, IS TUTORING ME IN MATH.

I still feel shy around him...now he knows how stupid I am and Youngmin might discover how brainless I am from him. T_T'

'and it feels awkward to be around him..'

 

'I wonder how Youngmin feels about his twin tutoring me? I've been trying to get his attention. it has been YEARS and now his twin brother comes in and now he's the one that I get to talk to...well we're not close but we still get to talk to each other and we might be close too someday since he's tutoring me'

I saw Kwangmin walking out of the house first and now he's on his way inside the bus...

as soon as I saw him, I felt my cheeks getting hot because I remembered what happened inside my room when he tutored me...

Flashback

 

"you could just do it with the calculator...you're getting it all wrong if you solve it manually" his low manly voice lingered through my right ear as I can feel his breath and his chest sticking on my back...

>//<

his hand reached for the calculator before me making it feel like he's...hugging me from the back.

"this...you should press this and then this to get the i" I can still feel his manly voice and the warmth of his body...

because of it, it's making me lose focus on studying! X_X

', what are you doing? LISTEN and DON'T FEEL, OKAY? don't be such a ERTED YOUNG LADY! >_<' I scolded myself through my thoughts.

He's not suppose to know that this is what I am thinking which is the reason why I don't get such simple computations! T__T

End of Flashback

 

"Hi Shinyoung-shi, do you mind if  I sit beside you?" He asked me nicely staring down at me.

I feel so small... he's such a tall guy...

'I'm actually saving this seat for Youngmin T_T why must he go inside the bus first? '  I cried through my thoughts...

"uh...sure" I smiled awkwardly.

'Jo Kwangmin, why are you ruining my plan? >.<'

 

then, right after he sat beside me, Youngmin came inside.

'youngmin...T_T'

I stared at him until he finally found a seat for himself.

He's now sitting with a Junior and I don't like the fact that the Junior is... a girl. *_*

"do you have a crush on my brother?" I heard Kwangmin asked which made me surprised and my eyes got unconsiously wide opened.

'Jo Kwangmin, why so blunt? :/'

"huh?, well...why are you asking?"

I didn't feel like saying yes already since it kinda feels awkward for me to be telling him that I like his twin brother when actually....I had been thinking...some kind of thoughts around him @_@

"well, I've been talking to you but it seems like you didn't heard what I'd said then I noticed your eyes where it is looking and realized that your attention is on my brother" He explained and chuckled after he finished saying all that.

my jaw dropped.

Kwangmin had been talking to me? and I DIDN'T NOTICED? O_O

I can say that it's the power of my love towards Youngmin <3

but I feel sorry though...

"Kwangmin-shi, I'm really sorry, I promise it will never happen again" I apologized then he just gave me a smile.

"you don't have to promise, I understand. well... do you really like him?"

"Uhmm...okay, I won't gonna lie..." I said before I nodded my head as my answer to his question.

After that, he just smiled and we both kept quiet until we got to the school.

"Shinyoung-shi, library, later, okay?" He patted my head before going out the bus.

 

'NOT ANOTHER SESSION WITH HIM. T_T'

 

*****

"Somin! where have you been? why didn't you go to school for the whole week? why didn't you replied to my messages? and OMG, I have something to tell you! YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW! I hope you were never gone last week! I miss you, Somiiiiiin!" I bombared her with lots of questions as she just stared at me.

"Somin, are you okay?" I asked her.

She doesn't look so happy to see me. She would usually hug me and give me her brightest smile but now, she's just blankly staring at me.

'why is she like this?'