Ending the Terror

A KidZ NightMare (Haitus)

“I… (Gasping for breath) will kill you…… I will kill you…………… here and now!!” he said as he spat out blood, his voice no more than a whisper, he had barely enough strength to even hold Taemin let alone try to kill him, but Taemin didn’t move, he was too afraid. Minho quickly came to the rescue and finished him off once and for all and this time he was dead. Minho thought it was quite disturbing to see the place in such a mess so thought that cleaning up needed to be done, then with a little bit of magic everything started to move back to its own places, the windows pieced together and the cracks merged, the dead bodies sunk into the floorboards and the blood stains were no more, but there was still the smell of dampness and an unbearable stench. Minho and Onew thought it was time to go so they led Taemin to the front door and off they went trying not to be seen, as Taemin looked back at the house, it looked like nothing had happened, like there was never a mess in the first place and felt quite impressed with Minho’s magic then he turned away and never turned back again.

 

Minho thought about something as they went further and further away from the house, then Onew asked a question and he answered “I’m just amazed that he was able to stay alive for that long even though his lungs were torn out…… that wasn’t something normal…” he said suspiciously “he wasn’t supposed to be alive at all….” 

After a whiles walk they arrived at what looked to be an old broken down tree house. They walked on and as they did so they met up with four other people coming out of four different directions who seemed to be going the same way. Taemin looked closely at them and then saw that they all also had guardians each. Suddenly Minho shouted out across to one of the other guardians

 

“HEY KEY!! WE MEET AGAIN!! YOU GUYS TOO!! YUNA!! SULLI!! YUNHO!!”

 

“HI HI!!” shouted Onew happily

 

“I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU GUYS!! CAN YOU NOT LEAVE US ALONE FOR ONCE!! I DON’T MIND THE OTHERS BUT YOU GUYS!!” shouted Key “FOR GODS SAKE!! LORD WHY THEM!!”

 

“ DON’T SHOUT AT THE LORD YOU IDIOT!! IT’S YOUR FAULT FOR COMING TO THE SAME PLACE AS US!! AND GOD FORBID!! IF IT WERE ANYONE ELSE THAN US YOU COULD HAVE BEEN IN BIG TROUBLE!!" Warned Minho “SO SHUT YOUR GULLET AND BE GRATEFUL FOR ONCE!!”

 

“You guys break it up you’ll scare the kids with your rude behavior” said Onew “Yes I do agree with Minho that you should be grateful, but if you guys don’t discipline yourselves then I’m afraid that I’ll have to grab you by the ears and sit you in the naughty spot, each!!” for some reason Minho and Key looked terrified and gulped down loudly.

 

Taemin smiled a weird smile as he watched Minho zip his mouth and float quietly in the air, his face pale as death. He looked over to Key who was a guy with a small top-hat on top of his short brown hair which was straight and had reddish highlights, he wore a white long-sleeved t-shirt, baggy at the arms and tight at the wrist. He wore a grey waste coat and skinny black jeans black with ankle boots. 

 

Behind Key stood a boy with his eyes shadowed by his dark hair and his face expressionless. Taemin stared at the boy who suddenly looked up and met Taemin’s gaze, his eyes were a dark grayish color and sparkled like stars in Key’s light, Taemin gave a little smile and the boys eyes widened looking away as if he didn’t know what to do, he stared, blinked twice then looked up and smiled back… a shaky smile… a very familiar smile that Taemin had seen before… but from someone other, someone he knew, someone he knew he’d never see again, someone he wished he could forget about, someone who haunted him ever since…

 

“Yeah okay can we get this over with” interrupted another guardian catching every ones attention “We’re all gonna be living together so might as well introduce each other!! I’m Sulli and let me make this clear! I for one, do not care if you guys don’t get along as long as my kid isn’t affected by it” it was a female guardian speaking and she spoke with discipline.

 

Taemin’s eyes flickered towards her, suddenly his eyes widened as his eyes met her appearance, long black hair ‘no… no NO!!’he clutch his head as it started to flood with painful memories, Taemin started to collapse to the floor, the boy with the shaky smile pointed towards Taemin diverting every ones attention towards him when suddenly Taemin gave out a deafening shriek “NoOooOO!! NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!...”Onew snapped to attention first quickly followed by Minho. What was wrong?! What was affecting him!! How was this happening all of a sudden!! These were the first questions that came to their heads.

Taemin let out one last shriek before his head went completely blank and his body numb, Minho and Onew caught him just before he hit the floor completely by turning into full size humans at the nick of time.He was carried to the broken down tree house which had cracks and bumps, it had enough room to be a one bedroom apartment and still had remains in which came in handy. They never really got to introduce each other that day or the next because Taemin wouldn’t really wake… more like he couldn’t. His body was going thin and he became weaker as each day went past

Until one day as the rain pored down on the tree house it leaked through the cracks and traveled to the room where Taemin lay, little drops of water fell on Taemin’s face and trickled down his cheek, it fell on his eyes and fell on his mouth “wake up”said a whispery voice… he twitched… and slowly opened his eyes.

“What happened?...”