Introducing the shattered

A KidZ NightMare (Haitus)

  

Sorry people if I’ve confused you in the last chapter!! <=) I kinda made a big mistake!! Well two mistakes… But thanks to one of the comment’s I was able to find out the mistakes and fix them… hopefully it’s not as confusing as before… even though I have to change a bit of the 1st and 2nd chapter… just a tiny bit… at the beginning paragraph of Chp 1 and the appearance of Sulli in Chp 2…. I TOTALLY FAIL AT WRITING!! <= (

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT FOR THIS CHAPTER!! I’LL TRY NOT TO TAKE AS LONG ON THE NEXT 2 AND THE ONES TO COME!! SORRY IF I BORED YOU!! AGAIN SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! *BOW* *BOW* *BOW* 360 degrees

 

Taemin’s voice was dry and whispery, his body was weak and he could barely keep his eyes open. His hair was tangled and needed a good combing, the bed felt hot and his temperature was rising.

 

“You fainted” said the voice again

 

Taemin opened his eyes wide and looked to his left, it was the man in white clothing and the fluffy jacket, the one who gave him Minho and Onew. Taemin sat up on his bed “I know you… you’re the one who gave me my guardians!” he said recognisingly trying to make his voice as clear as possible “…(thinking)…Who are you?” he said confused and curious. There was a sudden sound of footsteps and little voices coming towards them.

 

“You’ll know in Due time” the man said with a smile and slowly vanished, he left no sign that he was ever there except for a cool breeze and a single white feather which had come of his fluffy jacket and landed on Taemin’s forehead. Minho, Onew, the other guardian and kids arrived in the room and where relieved to see Taemin awake.

 

“Are you okay? How are you feeling?” said Minho hesitantly “…Uuuu… what’s that on your forehead?” he asked curiously

 

“Oh come on Minho! He just woke up and you’re asking him all these question! Give him a little break will you!” shouted Onew “(muttering under his breathe) what’s that on your forehead HUH! What a stupid question!” he looked up at Taemin “actually… what is on your forehead Taemin?” he asked now even more curious than Minho ~ he looked like a fool

 

Taemin lifted his right hand to his forehead and felt the feather, he held it in his hands and looked at it “oh… It’s a feather… it’s probably nothing” he said with a weak smile. Suddenly he felt his body start to go numb again and collapsed onto his left arm, alarmed, Minho and Onew came rushing towards him and tried topush him to the middle of his bed so that he wasn’t crushing his left arm.

 

“Sorry… about that…” Taemin said in guilt as his voice returned back to its dry and whispery state

 

“What the hell are you saying sorry for?!” said Minho concerned

 

“I’m… such a handful…I’m useless…” guilt rose in Taemin’s voice

 

“It’s not your fault that you’re not in full control of your body… so there’s no need of an apology” reassured Onew “And besides, who wouldn’t collapse if they were days with out food” he continued “I’m actually surprised you where able to stand or do anything… I’m really proud that you actually hung in there even when you where at your weakest point” he finished with a sweet smile.

 

“Yeah, so don’t push your self too hard ‘Kay” Key butted in

 

“No one asked for your opinion Key! So out!” Minho fumed  

 

“I’m just trying to help” he argued standing up for himself “And what if I don’t” he added edging Minho on.

 

It seemed as if another fight was to break out again but Onew was quick enough to edge in and threaten them both reminding them about the naughty spot and the ear pulling. Taemin was weak but found enough energy to chuckle at their little quarrel which looked to be a good recovery so far. A while later he was given some food that one of the other kids had bought with them but tried his best not to eat it all and share with everyone around him which seem to be okay. They were then properly introduced.

 

“I’m Key, as you all know, and I am the guardian of Yesung” he said clearly. Taemin could now see that Yesung was a boy with dark brown hair and dark greyish eyes, he had a pale face which looked innocent and un-abuse able.

 

“I’m Yuna and I am the guardian of Jia” Yuna was a guardian with shoulder length, straight blonde hair with pony tails on each side, blue eyes, rosy pink lips and cheeks. She wore an oversize miniature blue hoody and mini skinny black jean. She looked really friendly.

 

On the other hand, Jia looked quite the opposite with black hair, a pale face, deep dark eyes and didn’t look like a person to mess with. She wore an oversize purple dress that had slits on either side with skinny black jeans, her arms never seemed to show through her long thick sleeves and she never looked up towards anyone “…Yo…” she said simply. Yuna smiled at her as if proud that Jia had tried responding, Taemin stared at Jia trying to make sense of what she was feeling… suddenly she looked up towards him and as her eyes glared into his, he could see sadness and anger in each one, her eyes over flowed with pain that looked like it was about to explode in tears, he looked away instantly not wanting to see anymore.

 

“I’m Yunho and I’m the guardian of Kyuhun” Yunho was a guardian with short brown hair and small brown eyes; he wore a miniature royal prince like suit and had a cute cheeky smile.

 

Taemin looked over to the child that sat beside him. He was a very sad looking boy with swollen eyes as if he had been crying his cheeks were a pink brown and his face was buried in his thick wavy brown hair. He didn’t speak a word nor did he move an inch, he just sat there, in utter silence.

 

“I’m Sulli, guardian of Hyorin” said a plain and straight voice. Taemin didn’t dare to look. At first. Then he slowly turned his head towards the talking guardian remembering his manners and thinking ‘If I don’t do this now then when will I ever, we’re all gonna be living in the same place so I gotta get over it as soon as possible.’ Everyone stared towards Taemin praying that nothing bad would happen but as soon as Taemin looked at her there was no reaction… just complete silence. He bow his had a little towards her and she did the same back. There was a funny feeling in Taemin’s stomach it made him feel a little sick he looked away quickly and looked to the girl that sat next to Sulli, he clutched his stomach tightly.

 

Hyorin had shoulder length, brown, curly hair. Her cheeks were a pale-pink colour and unlike everyone in the room she looked as if she had at least a bit of hope in her chocolate brown eyes "An nyoung" her voice was light and slightly happy and some how she seemed to light up the room with her character. This made Taemin think 'What could be wrong with her that she needed such a guardian?' but his thoughts were cut off as Minho and Onew started to introduce themselves.

 

"An nyoung ha seh yo  !" ~ they said in harmony

 

"I am Minho" said Minho, his fist was held up proudly beside him.

 

"I am Onew" said Onew happily hopping as he spoke.

 

"And we're the Gaurdians of Lee Taemin" ~ both in harmony

 

Taemin could feel the plain vibes given by everyone as he was introduced. He stood up. Everyone stared. Waiting... thinking of what he was going to do, he bowed 90 degrees and stood up again "Annyeonghaseyo modu sorry for all the trouble" and with that he bowed once again.