Discipline the darkness

A KidZ NightMare (Haitus)

 

“So… you saw the girl and she asked for help?” says key

 

“No I didn’t see her I just heard her” I say “but I don’t get it… why did I have that dream?” I turn to Minho and Onew for answers.

 

Minho took a long breather “I guess it was a matter of time before one or two of you started showing symptoms” he closed his eyes as if in deep thought.

 

“Symptoms? Symptoms for what? Please tell me he’s not ill” Jia bursts in alarm.

 

“No no no” says Yuna “It’s not an illness” and with that she smiles.

 

“Then… what’re the symptoms of? … Some… some sort of power?” asks Kyuhyun quietly taking a wild guess.

 

“Exactly!” shouts Onew “That’s bang on” he jumps up and down.

 

“You see… sooner or later living with us guardians takes toil on your lives” Minho explains.

 

“It’s rare to… but some of you could be exposed to powers way beyond your imagination” Sulli adds “but only some” she emphasises.

 

“And Taemin… from what you’re telling us” says Yuna as she looks around to each and every one of us and then back to me “Y-you… have the power to walk into the world of darkness” her voice is serious… I have never seen her like this… ever…

 

“So… so I can go in and out of the world of darkness… as I please?” I say smiling uncomfortably.

 

“Lee! I don’t think it’s an issue to be smiling about” exclaims Jia.

 

“Indeed” says Yunho who was quiet for the whole time “Taemin, you must not go back there again” he warns.

 

The seriousness in the atmosphere is killing me “B-but how do I do that?” I ask “I mean it wasn’t like I had done it on purpose” outrage is flooding my body “I’m scared! What do you expect me to do?” I shout then there is a sudden pain on the right side of my head and I fall to the floor on my knees. I’m pant madly due to the intensity of the ache.

 

“Taemin! Get up!” shouts Sulli and everything around me goes black.

 

“H-hey you guys… where are you?” I question. I stand up but stumble off balance.

 

“Taemin we’re… we’re right in front of you” comes Yesung’s voice… but from where?

 

“Where? Where are you?!” I shout “Why is it dark!” I wave my hands around to where Hyorin was standing but I can’t feel her.

 

“T-Taemin your eyes are blue” Hyorin’s voice says in alarm “a-and your hands passed straight through my body…” she goes quiet.

 

“W…W-what?” I say and stand still.

 

I hear someone sobbing… “Lee Taemin… is that you?” says a young girls voice.

 

I turn around “Who are you?...” I interrogate “Tell me what your name is?!” I shout at the darkness.

 

“TAEMIN! GET OUTTA THERE!” shouts Yunho “The reason I said don’t go back is because you can’t control it yet! IT’S DANGEROUS!” his voice echo’s loudly within my head in a serious tone.

 

I could feel something change inside me… “Well as you can see! I didn’t wanna come! IT JUST HAPPENED!” I shout back becoming frustrated by his constant scolding.

 

“But Lee Taemin… you said you’ll come back with help… YOU LIED!” shouts the girl in more than one voice.

 

“Hey you! Yes you! Take me back! TAKE ME BACK NOW!!” I shout out the girl. I’m not myself… the darkness is changing me… I’m not used to this…

 

She starts laughing “Hmm-hmm… and what if I say no?” she teases.

 

I close my eyes trying to keep in the anger “I said, Take. Me. Back!” I feel my body burning.

 

“T-Taemin… your on fire” says Onew’s voice.

 

I open my eyes and look at my body to see it fully covered with blue flames… but it didn’t hurt… it felt good “Lee Taemin stop… you’re burning me! Stop it! STOP IT!” the girls screamed and with that my eyes sight becomes normal and I can see every one coming into view again.

 

The fire dies down and I blink my eyes a few times then rub them to somehow stop the blurring “Taemin are you ok?” the alarm in everyone’s voice was a little scary as they rush up to me.

 

“I-I… I burnt her…” I mutter…

 

“You did what?” asks Key

 

“Never mind that! He’s back!” exclaims Yunho in relief “if you didn’t come out sooner you would’ve started to fade…”

 

“Yeah… but your yelling didn’t really help” I say normally but anger boils inside me.

 

“T-Taemin… don’t do that again” stutters Onew.

 

“A-at l-least not yet” comes Minho’s voice also stuttering.

 

I look over to them but can’t see them floating anywhere “D-down here” they both say together in a weak harmony. I look down to see them both lying on a pile of black dust each.

 

I run over to both of them and pick them up in my hands with the black dust seeping through my fingers “What’s wrong?! Why are you guys so pail? And why aren’t you guys floating?” I bombard them with my questions of concern.

 

“Don’t worry” Onew says smiling.

 

“We’re healing” says Minho sitting up.

 

“You see” Sulli rudely exclaims “You can’t go back to the dark world yet or you’ll kill them”

 

“What?!” Alarm fills my body and my heart starts to ache.

 

“That fire you were producing, was their power” she explains “It felt good right? Well have you ever heard of the saying ‘your good fortune could bring someone else pain’?” she scolds.

 

My face darkens “That’s enough Sulli” Hyorin says trying to stop the up coming argument.

 

“No that’s not enough!” Sulli argues back and points at me “Unless you want them to live, you, need to find your own power. Or else you’ll keep feeding off theirs and they’ll die!” she whispers.

 

“THAT’S IT!” I shout standing up “I know I might’ve done something bad but I didn’t do it on purpose! WHY DON’T YOU GUYS GET THAT! Explain to me rather than shout at me! Ain’t that what you guardians are for? COZ IF YOU THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT I’M SIT BACK AND LISTERN TO YOUR BULL ! Your wrong… coz I’ll come 10 times harder!” I’m so hurt I can’t keep in my tears anymore, I know I’m going to regret everything I’m saying but still they were ganging up on me… “I’m hurt too you know…” and with that I run out of the old shaggy tree house…

 

 

here i am with a late update... forgive me if it's boring

forgive me for any grammer mistakes

and i'd like to say thanks to all my subscribers for encouraging me

special thanks to:

xJoyfulYouth

Kristy_SHINEE_lover

and YYS_SILVER

i really appriciate ur commentsXD

i won't be able to change any mistakes right now so i'm sorry

summer holidays are coming up so i'll try making more chaps XD

already started to the next one *Yeay*

ok bye for now XDXDXDXD

//btw this quote your good fortune could bring someone else pain isn't mine

it's from an anime called 'the girl who leaped through time so credits to the real owner//