Worked 2 The Bone

A KidZ NightMare (Haitus)

They battled the harsh years of their vulnerable lives in the streets supporting one another with every ounce of strength in their body. They all grew to be trust worthy, hard working and good member of society and that little, weak, seven year old boy grew up to be, me, Lee Taemin working as lead dancer performing live acts on the streets earning around £10 - £14 pounds a week. But it isn’t so easy.

 

“TAEMIN!! THEIF!!” Jia shouts as I run after the thief carrying my payment of my hard days work.

 

“MINHO!! BLOCK HIM OFF FROM THE FRONT!!” I shout as Minho hurried off to his position “DON’T USE ANY MAGIC OR WE’LL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!!” I warn him.

 

“ONEW!! FLY ABOVE!! SEE IF THERE’S ANY EXITS!! THEN SIGNAL BACK!!” I order, Onew zips up in a flash and signals back within seconds shinning down light on three exits.

 

I look up ahead, I see the thief slowing down to a halt as Minho stands two metres ahead of him in human form, the thief looks around confused and clueless where to escape to but by the time he had figured it out I had already caught up to him and retrieved what was rightfully mines. However, I knew this wasn’t going to stop even if I reported it to the officers patrolling the streets because firstly, we were all young teenagers secondly, they wouldn’t believe us and thirdly, they only helped the rich which meant that they really didn’t give a damn about us.

 

I watch as the thief runs off “I WILL GET YOU ONE DAY!! JUST YOU WAIT!! YOU WERE JUST LUCKY THIS TIME!!” he shouts back as he disappears into the dark alley way. 

 

As I walk back I can see an angry face, Jia isn't very happy “How many times!! How many times is this going to keep happening!! How many times are you going to let your guard down and how many times do I have to warn you!!” she shouts as Yuna tries to calm her down.

 

“I’m sorry” I say looking down “I’ll try harder”

 

“Oh and how many times have I heard those lines this week!” She shouts again “This is the fourth time Lee…” She quiets down “You really need to keep up” I try to hold back my tears and she puts her hands on my shoulders “You need to keep up, you don’t want the past to repeat itself do you” She says reminding me of when I lost the money and the group had to go on empty for two whole days. She bends over a little to look me in the eye “Come on, lets go home” She says calmly whipping away my tears which had escaped from my eyes and had trickled down my cheeks.

 

Jia is much older than me, she’s like a big sister and always wants what’s best for me so I never answer back to her especially because she’s my superior.

 

 

 

DarkShadow's note: sorry for the short boring chapter

i'll try and type up the next one soon... again sorrrrrryyyyyy!

*360 degrees bow* sorrrrryyyyyyy! XO

and sorry for any spelling/grammer mistakes

please comment below^^ and tell me what you think xx