Painful Sobs

A KidZ NightMare (Haitus)

 

The man bows to us apologetically “Forgive me, I may have spoken too much about my personal problems!” we were taken aback by his sudden out burst.

 

“S-Sir please don’t bow to us… we are mere children” says Jia as the man stands straight once again “Sir… I believe that it is better out than in… after all, a problem shared is a problem halved” she smiles at the man. Though she may be a lot younger than him she sounded like an adult herself.

 

The man stared in amazement and a hint of reassurance in his eyes “…Thank you… May god bless you both…” he smiles and we bow. As we walk out of the shop I think back to the happening of today.

 

Working hard… performing on the streets… catching a thief… and talking to an old baker as if we’ve known him for a long time… I smile. A very happy smile.

 

We arrive at the old, shattered and crocked tree house, tired, in pain and hungry. Once we’re inside time flies by… dinner is served of plain bread and water. It is already dark by the time we all go to bed… well our beds made of rugs… Jia stays awake as the night guard, exchanging shifts half way through the night with one of the other older members of our group who had slept early due to his duty. Our guardians also keep watch, protecting us all the way through the night.

 

However I didn’t sleep as smoothly…

 

In the dream~ I hear someone sobbing… it’s dark and empty… yet I still hear someone sobbing… I walk on through the darkness on an invisible road when suddenly someone calls out “… Hello?... H-Hello?... is anyone there? P-Please…” it’s a girls voice… she stutters through her sobs “P-Please… H-H-Help m-me…” she sounds like she’s in pain… she sounds like… me… when I was first found…

 

“What’s wrong?” I say into the empty darkness… “Tell me, what’s wrong?” but there is no response…

 

After a long while she finally spoke “I write it down on paper… l-look around… a-and y-you’ll… y-you’ll s-see…” and I did as she said.

 

Suddenly, a piece of paper appeared out of no where hung up with paper clips on a fading rope… ‘This place… this place feels so familiar’ I think to myself ‘I’ve been here before… 7 years ago…’ I remember that little 7 year old boy crying in a small dark room… And I think of how I changed to what I am now… a 14 year old teenager… I take the papers in my hands determined to help this lost girl, I read through them.

 

 

‘Every Day Darkness of a Black Hole’ that’s how the title started.

 

‘I’m stuck in a black hole in which I can’t escape from and no one’s coming to help me get out… The more days I stay in the hole, the more the chains that hold me down get heavier and double in their numbers and sizes and the more harder it is for me to escape…’ her hand writing isn’t that neat and my reading isn’t that great so I read on with great struggle.

 

‘Now there are too many chains to handle and there’s no way out. As I have spent years in this hole it’s nearly impossible “I just want help” I say…’ this reminds me so much of myself… it reminds me exactly of myself…

 

‘I try to break as many chains as I can but can’t break through… there’s a voice inside me telling me not to give up so I try and try again. Sometimes I free myself and can finally pull myself up, but I am not even half way as a chain reaches out to me and pulls me back down.’ I turn the page around to read on ‘As I pull myself up time and time again I am constantly pulled back down… some people hear my cry and try to come and help… but it’s too hard for them as techniques are too weak.’ I’m still having trouble reading… yet I still read on…

 

‘I feel scared, trapped in the darkness… seeing the light now and then. I cry out to everyone, loud and clear, I cry out to everyone so they can hear the simple words that come out of my mouth this is what I say; “I want to see the light once more… I just want to be happy once more… I just want to be free from this black hole!!” Spread my wings and fly away… away from this cage… this black hole that holds me today!!’ I finally finish off reading the pieces of papers…

 

“You want help! Then tell me, tell me your name… tell me who you are!” I say shouting at the empty darkness. Unexpectedly, the papers vaporize into puffs of clouds.

 

“Sorry I can’t tell you that… I-I don’t trust you yet…” her voice sounded different than before… she wasn’t sobbing anymore…

 

“Then I’ll tell you mine, my name is Lee Taemin. I will find you and when I do I will help you… I promise… I’ll tell my friends to help too!” I say.

 

“…you’re lying…” she says, her voice is deep “I’m sick and tired of lies!” she shouts “I HATE LIES! I HATE THEM! AND I HATE YOU!” she screamed and everything blurred “T-Taemin?... Don’t leave me!” she shouts suddenly in, yet again, another voice.

 

“I-I’ll be back for you… I pro…”~

 

My dream is broken by Jia’s tug on my arm to get me up… ‘I have to tell them… I have to tell them all’

 

DarkShadow's note:

Like I promised I updated as soon as I could^^

//That piece the girl 'wrote'.. yeah I did that about 2 years ago^^'

just wanted to add it in XD//

Forgive me for any mistakes and stuff *90 degrees bow*

Hope you liked this chap //and I hope it wasn't too boring¬_¬//

Thanks to Kristy for giving me back my boost!

And thanks to all of my AWESOME subscribers XD

Love you guys and thanks for supporting me!

And I'll try much more harder to update XD

Wish me luck though I do have quite a number of exams

//As for me I'm gonna go bed coz it's late^^' hope you guys had a nice read XD//

Please leave comments^^