Witness the Torture

A KidZ NightMare (Haitus)

 

 

He's just sitting there, curled up in a ball, crying. Sitting in a dark room... scared. His whole family had been killed right in front of his eyes all torn to pieces. He had nothing to turn to not a living soul, not a living friend. His crush… stabbed right in front of his 7 year old eyes, her black hair was soaked with blood as she looked up and gave him her last smile. Her last was a shaky one... and one last stab followed after it killing her until she was nothing more than an empty, still and lifeless body.

 

Such cruelty he had seen at such a young age and yet he thinks to himself why he is kept alive. No one came to rescue him, he had been in that room for so many days that he's lost track of time. No food was given to him and he was as good as starved... yet he still thinks to himself ‘why am I alive?.’ The smile of his crush haunts him as the scene replays in his mind again, again and again. He had lost his self control, happiness and luck way back and hasn’t stopped crying since then. He had become crazy, insane, he had become mentally disturbed. Hearing voices of people that he'll never see again. Lost in a world of darkness he mutters…… for help… for peace… for freedom from the darkness of his mind.

 

Outside of the room, along the corridor there's a much more cheerful atmosphere as the criminals of his families’ death celebrate their achievement in the living room. With the doors securely locked and windows securely shut all looks well as they stuff their faces into the hot, tender, roasted chicken and other foods of luxurious tastes and seasonings. Everyone seems happy with not a care in the world of what's coming as a sudden strong wind bursts through the windows. Glass scatters everywhere into the cheerful house immediately slicing everyone to ribbons, as they scream in pain blood splatters all around them, then the once strong wind settles until it is no more than a gentle breeze and there is no movement from anyone. Everything goes quiet, but the constant sound of a little boy weeping continues… he weeps softly but heavily. There is some one still in the house but none from the criminals. The stair case gives a slight creak as the person walks up and the house which is dark lights up with each step. He stands in front of the door to the room which the boy is in.

 

The weeping boys eyes flicker towards the door which is glowing a very bright light. At first he thinks he has completely lost it... but then he didn’t really care. All of a sudden the door flings open and a man stands in front of him in white clothing of a pair of normal trousers and a jacket which is fluffed on the top. The boy couldn’t quite see his face because of the blinding light but can only make out his smile as he holds up his hand and signals the boy to come to him. His hands look to be holding something quite small, at first the boy didn’t move or know what to do but then he felt as if there is nothing to be scared of... so he gets up and walks slowly towards the man. The boy looks at the strange mans hand and takes the two small things from him slowly, the man lowers his hand and the boy looks at the two things... they were infact sculptures of wood which sparkle a little and looked like two mini people curled up in balls. He smiles …… something that he didn’t do for a while… but he is still confused and looks up towards the man who again smiles and in just a second the door flings shut... there is silence once more and the two mini sculptures fall from the little boys hands and roll on the floor. The boy collapses to his knees and slowly starts weeping once again.

 

His salty tears fall straight onto the sculptures…1… 2… 3… then there is a sudden shimmer and sizzle as the sculptures look to be coming to life! The boy backs away scared, he backs away as much as he can until he hits the wall. The two mini sculptures shine as bright as the stars and spin straight into the air. The boy looks at them, he makes out two miniature men... one with a yellow top with a chicken stamped on it, a matching pair of shorts, and some kind of head band that says ‘I love chicken’, he wore a pair of normal shoes. The other a looks a little manlier with a black hoodie, blue jeans, soldier looking shoes and a blue cap stamped with a soccer ball on it. They both seem to be wearing golden chains each and float in the air which is rather peculiar. The boy looks at them in shock and fear, he can hear laughter coming from the one in yellow as he hops and jumps towards him while the other walks normally, they seemed to be walking on water as the air quivers with each step they took and glitter trails from behind them vanishing quickly. They didn’t look that scary or harmful but the little boys mind can't approve of it.

 

With his head spinning and mind flooding with confusion the little boy can find no other option but to cry as much as he can. By seeing this the mini men look quite alarmed and try to make a careful approach so they don't cause anymore tears but it's no use the boy kept on crying and crying and the crying doesn’t look like it's going to stop any time sooner. The two mini men stop coming any closer and try reassuring the boy as he crys out his salty tears... at first it seems like it's no use but soon the weeping stops and as scared as the boy is he still tries to actually speak to them, they all introduced themselves.

 

“Hi I’m Onew!!” says the man in yellow happily.

 

“And I’m Minho” says the other with a smile.

 

“M… My name is…Lee Taemin…” the boy quivers “N…Nice t… to meet you”

 

Taemin can actually see their faces now, Onew is a guy with normal brown eyes, short chestnut brown hair and a cheesy smile where as Minho has chin length dark brown hair that is slightly wavy and chocolate brown eyes. Taemin looks as if he is about to start crying again but somehow keeps it in and asks if he were dreaming or hallucinating but Onew and Minho shook their heads. He asks what exactly they were and why they were here and Minho explains.

 

“We are called guardians of freedom born from pain and suffering, mostly we look like someone you might know that has passed away or maybe are a part of someone of which has either been lost or can’t be found. We mostly come to the people that need us and we’re found mostly around kids. We’ll do anything to help you, fulfil your dreams and make you happy. We are also here to protect you from any danger therefore we can become full sized humans if needed.” Says Minho clearly “I, Minho am your guardian of luck and Onew is your guardian of happiness”

 

Taemin looks at them still a little shocked. This is a bit too much for him to take in as he is just a child and also has an empty stomach. A single tear trickls down his cheeks and as it is about to fall Onew reaches out for it and says “Tears are not something to waste... they come with their uses but if you keep crying it’ll be a sign that you’ve given in to the darkness... by doing this you’ll be unhappy for the rest of your life and you’ll go empty… keep your tears for something useful and you’ll see it’ll pay off and that’s a promise” Onew smiles a big smile as he holds the tear which is no bigger than both his hands put together.

 

Taemin felt no more fear towards the two of them, at least, not as much as before. Minho floats over to the door, fits his hand through the lock… click he unlocks it and opens the door to a very dark and shattered corridor. Taemin gets up and starts to walk over to the door with Onew following him from the side. It's a little hard, Taemin had been locked in the room for so long and hadn't gotten enough exercise that his legs were stiff... all three of them carefully go down the corridor, it's extremely dark but with Minho leading the way and Onew guarding from behind Taemin everything was quite clear because of their bright lights. As they enter the living room they see a horrible sight which doesn't need to an explaination. Taemin walks into the room being careful were he stood when unexpectedly someone grabs his feet from underneath him breathing hard and heavily. Taemin looks down to see one of the criminals cut to ribbons, his lungs torn out and big splinters of glass stuck in various places of his body.

 

forgive me for any grammar mistakes XC

and for missing out a crucial bit of this fic!

*90 degrees bow 3 times*