I Love you

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Hey guys once again I am so sorry about not updating but I felt that I had to as many of you are probably feeling devastated after hearing the confirmation of Sulli and Choiza officially dating. I know that this has shattered many of your as well as my hopes for minsul being a real couple but I want to say to all the Minsullians 'chin up' because we don't necessarily have to ship them together romantically do we , can't be ship them as friends who care about one an other? Also it pisses me off how people are criticizing Choiza and all and saying he trapped an innocent girl and he is a ert going after a young girl . I mean I am not a fan of Choiza but honesty both him and Sulli are grown matured adults and they are both aware and able to take their own actions and even if their age difference is big so is their love and as long as Sulli is happy with him , isn't that what counts? I too wasn't to sure about their relationship but Victoria said a few days after the dating was confirmed that he was jealous of Sulli and Choiza's relationship , therefore he must take care of her well and that should be enough for us right? Anyway I understand some of you are really sad about the news so I am here if any of you guys wanna talk ok? Now you are probably bored of me yakking on and on about this so I present to you chapter 61!!!!!!!!!    Enjoy!!!XD      (  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  ) 

Chapter 51

 

Sulli POV 

 

 

'Oppa put me down people are watching!' I cried in embarrassment as Chanyeol walked through the cafeteria carrying me and I could already hear whispers coming from people. I felt weak as I heard people silently curse at me and criticizing.  

 

' Sulli I hate to break it to you but if you are stubborn I am thrice' Chanyeol stated and I knew I wasn't going to get down.

Aish my baby probably hasn't even developed yet and he is treating me like I am in the last stages of my pregnancy.

I hid my face in embarrassment in Chanyeol's chest as he walked right through the middle of the cafeteria despite their being a less awkward alternative way of walking along the sides. I felt myself calm a little when he stopped walking and I figured he had reached to the lunch queue .

'Lets see now that you are eating for two you need be healthier so how a bout a yummy scummy salad?!? ' Chanyeol scanned the food.

'Bwoh?! I'm pregnant not on a freaking diet!' I cried at him but he pursed his lips tightly in disagreement. 

'Ani but your..

' Did you not hear her she doesn't want to eat that!' ....Was that?... 

...I turned my head to come face to face with Minho , for a while our eyes met but I quickly looked away.

''tsk.tsk..you say you know her for such a long time yet you don't even know her preferences' Minho said to Chanyeol in a dangerously challenging tone.

' of course I do I am her closest person and I know her likes and dislikes more then anyone especially one of her major dislikes!' Chanyeol stated hinting at Minho in the last bit.

'Well if you did you would have known that she likes pasta and mil......

'I want tteokbokki !' 

'Bwoh?!' Chanyeol screamed

It was true since the past day or so I had been craving really badly for tteokbokki  . Aigoo my cravings...pregnant lady problems!..

' yes that's exactly what I was gonna say she likes!!' Minho obviously lied.

What is wrong with this guy he is talking as if we hadn't had a fight with one another... Is he perhaps guilty now?....no Sulli don't fall for it he hurt your feelings and he can't just come back one day and expect everything to be back to normal again!

'Chanyeol can we go get..' 

'Why Chanyeol I can go with you!' Minho butted in far to enthusiastically and I had to convince myself to not fall into him. 

'Aniya we are good thanks' I answered coldly then turned to Chanyeol' 

 

Minho POV 

 

Aish I don't even know what to do anymore and I am going crazy here. I know it sounds crazy but I can't live without her , I need her in my life to make it bearable..to actually live not just survive. I know I was such a ing idiot for over thinking to fast and my biggest mistake hurting  Sulli. I hadn't meant to call her all the things I did yet I did and every minute I hate myself for it......Sulli I need you...mianhe....

 

Losing all of my hope I felt tears prickle my eyes as I saw Sulli exit the cafeteria with that large eared creature Chanyeol. Your so pathetic Minho you had her,you had everything but you lost it all...

 

'Oppa!' Please no she was the last person I wanted to talk to at the moment. 

'Oppa are you okay?.aish that girl is such a fainting on purpose to make you feel guilty right oppa?'

And that is when I lost my cool.

 

'Jenni you can stop right there! I will not hear another bad word about Sulli coming from you and you know why because I love her not you!!' I screamed at her and I knew I had managed to catch everyone's attention but I really couldn't care less.

'o..oppa.' 

 

Trying to collect myself i walked away leaving Jenni with tears in her eyes.

Furiously I walked down the corridor until someone called me.

'Minho!' I turned to the owner of the voice , the school nurse.

'Yes Mrs Kim? '

'Come ins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter