A prank,2 hugs,Cookies!(Halloween special!!)

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho POV

I searched for Sulli the first thing after i reached school. I got of my car and parked it in my personal spot. As soon as I entered the school, A hunddle of fangirls ran up to me.

'Oppa.. I made these for you!' I looked to find a girl handing me cookies. I gave her one of my classic fake smiles and she must have fell for it, as she was seconds later frozen on the ground. Aishh!!! these fangirls are so annoying, I tried pushing them away, but they kept getting in my way. I stared at the cookies in my hand!! Gosh, that's the lamest Haloween present someone could have possibly given to me!!!Seriously home made cookies!!!

Just then Sulli came out from the school hall. I guess she got there before me

'Yah!!! Choi Sulli!!!, STOP RIGHT THERE!!!' I shouted then walked up to her. I laughed at that girl's cuteness, as she hopelessly tried hiding herself behind a thin lamppost, with her hands covering her eyes.

'Oh Sulli was here just a minute ago, I wonder where she went? How about I go and look in the cafeteria!' I said , with an obvious sarcasim in my voice. Then i tapped my foot on the ground, as if I was walking away,and sure enough, that girl opened her eyes and blew her bangs. Aish!! how can she be so gulible???? I bet even my 5 year old brother could have worked out that I was messing with him. Sneaking up from behind, I quickly locked my arm around her neck.

'Yah!! who is it?' she asked. Aishh!!! this girl didn't know it was me!!! who eles would have such an amzing aura about him!!! Playing along, i decided to prank her, since it was Haloweeen.

'Stand still or eles' i said makiing a low voice. I pretended i took a knife out , when I really just took out my pencil, but Sulli couldn't tell as she had her eyes tight shut. Omo!! this girl was soo cute!! for a moment I wanted to just break my chracter and hug her!!

'Pl...lease dddon't h.h.urt me.e!' She said , her voice showing she was close to tears(soo cute^^)

'Fine! but I am afraid you'lll have to do something for me in return' I said 'or eles..' As soon as I said that , she shook her hair

'ii w.i.ll do aaanything!' She said shaking

'Be nice to that Minho kid. He is such a nice lad , so handsome, and on top of that smart and talented' I said

'Bwoh!!' Sulli said, then turned around, and through me hard on the groung. Ughh!! Why do I always forget that she's a takwomdo black belt

'OHH!! Minho its you?' she questioned 

'Of course its me, who eles do you think it was..' i was inturupted , when Sulli hugged me tightly

'Oppa!! you'll never believe it, but there was this mudererhere, with this knife.. it was so sharp and this big' she said showing me the size of her hand. 

'hahahahahhahahahahhhhhh!!!' i started laughing. Aigoo, this girl, so inncocent!! she still didn't know that it was me who tricked her. And she was over exaggerating so much, when she had her eyes shout the whole time!!!

'Oppa!! I knew you wouldn't believe me ,but I am telling the truth, suriously, when the man put the knife near my neck , i litterally saw my whole life in front me!!' She said ,showing dramatic hand gestures to imphasize it. aigoo!! this girl is so cute!! whats not to love about her.. wait what am I saying!!

'Don't worry i trust you, your so lucky oppa came in time to save you or eles...' I said playing along

'Minhoo!! you chased him away1' she innocently asked

'Of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter