The breakup

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho POV

Me and Siwon were still running with Sulli chasing us. Honestly, she looked so stupid, yet cute, with her shoe in her hand shouting at us.

'YYahhh!!!! just wait till I catch up with you guys!!! Then i'll give you a little taste of my medicine!!!!!' she said refering to the shoe in her hand. Then suddenly Sulli tripped on her own foot and fell flat on the floor. Aish!! that girl is so clumsy, !! then an idea popped into my head!

'Hey Princess, you don't have to go down on the floor to beg to me, to be your boyfriend!' I teasingly said, taking revenge from a previous time. I said it loudly to attract the the flock of students, crowding the door of the terrace, after they heard about the fight. And sure enough, like a fast spreading virus, they all started taking pictures and videos.

'Minho oppa...!!! plz don;t say no!!!' Sulli pleaded. I was really shocked, Why was she playing along?????

'I really pity you bu...OWWWWWW!!!!' I couldn't finish by sentence, as Sulli tripped me up, making me fall to the ground. Then she got up. 

'Sorry oppa, I am afraid its too late for you to say yes, I changed my mind , Hope we can still stay friends' She said then , then cooly walked off. Practicially the whole school was present, and from the angle at where the sat, it looked like, I kneeled to the floor instead.i COuld only imagine, how stupid I looked right now, but for some strange reason, what this might do to my reputation didn't bother me, normally It would, but with Sulli i was different... PABO MINHO.....Don't fall in love again, it only brings pain.

'YAHHHH!!! CHOI SULLI!!! YOUR DEAD MEAT NOW!!!!!!!' i then started running after her. Soon Siwon also joned in helping me catch Sulli. We ran down the stairs, bumping into people , and things, but we couldn't care less. Finally I reached the bottom of the stairs, and Sulli ran towards The shinee Boys.

'Heechul opppa!!! Help me!!!! minho oppa is trying to kill me cause I denied his proposal!!!' Sulli said jumping like achild

' You did what?!!!! Looking like that, AISHHH... your such an embarassment, atleast you should have worn something good when proposing, i really don't blame her for saying no!' Key said turning into a once more fashion diva. Everyone started laughing at Key's comment. I looked at Sulli, Close to tears and dying from laughter, her angelic ,yet obnoxious laugh, managed to make me laugh as well.

'Yah!! Am i dreaming, the cold prince is laughing!!!... someone pinch me...ahhhhhh' eUNHYUK STOPPED TALKING, WHEN KEY PINCHED HIM HARD ON THE ARM

'What was that for!!!!'

'Your the one that asked for it!! Gosh!! somepeople just don't appriciated these days!!'

Yess i had smiled, after all the years i spent without doing that. Its crazy how Sulli could change my world around as soon as she entered my life. She was melting the cold stone wall, i built around my heart, and for once I did what my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter