Forgotten

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The poll results are out, this chapter will reveal who Piku will be :)

 

 

Sulli POV 

I can't beleive it!! How could Minho oppa walk out like this as if it was all my fault, when he is the one that keeps misunderstamding everything! I wanted to chase after him but my inner voice stoped me from doing so :

 

'Ani Sulli..its Minho's fault so if anyone should be asking for forgiveness it should be him! ~

 

'No Sulli just say sorry and get this over with these stupid fights will just end up ruining your relationship! ~   'No nonononono....why should you apoligize, Minho needs to know that you too have feelings and he can't just misunderstand you! A sucessfull relation means trust!~   'Ani don't listen to the other voice Sulli.....don't end this ....~ 'Yes~ 'no~

 

These two thoughts kept juggling on my mind like the devil and the Angel, but in this case I wasn't sure which one was the Angels voice or the Devils?

I sighed as I heard people answering to their names being called out in the register from a classroom nearby.

I was bound to get told off now, I was super late and what was worse was that I had no excuse, none except that I woke up late but that wasn't going to gain me any sympathy.

Dragging my body up two starirs I felt as is all the life in my body had left me after I saw Minho oppa this morning, How he looked at me , different from how he would normally look at me with so much love. Its funny how this whole change manged to happen in the course of a night and I could'nt help but blame it all on Jenni  but most importantly myself.

 

After climbing up two stairs , I saw my classroom in sight. It didn't help the fact that I knew that Minho oppa was in the same homeroom as me and I still wasn't sure how I should act with him. 

Should I just be angry and him and ignore him or should I ignore what happened and carry on being togethere, if we were even together anymore...I am not even sure anymore.. my whole life is a huge chaos.

 

Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door, turned the knob and opened the door. As soon as I entered I felt all eyes on me, except it was different today. It didn't feel like the usual startes but they were more...........meaningful?

In order to avoid Minho I kept my glance on the floor.

'Sulli you are late , I am afraid you will get a detention after school!' The voice of my teacher scolded me .

'Dae sesongnim' I nodded and walked over to my desk with my head down and thats when I realised something. The space on the table between me and Minho was filled up by someone...to be exact a girl with an awfully familiar voice.

Getting tempted I looked up to she the face belonging to the 'girl' and I was shocked to find out that it was no other then Jenni. As soon as our eyes meet, she gave me a smirk followed by the most dirtiest look I have ever received.

Then my heart stopped as my eyes meet with Minho oppa's , our eyes meet for what felt like a lifetime . I tried reading his eyes, a mixture of heart, anger....hate? ....until finally he looked away. 

Why did he lookaway...wasn't I supposed to look away first...i am not even sure anymore.......

 

Then they both carried on working as if I wasn't even there in the first place ! I must be dreaming is this really happening. I looked around and all eyes were on us looking at the drama...that expalins all the looks I got...

Why am I feeling so pathetic.....I swallowed the lump in my throat to supress back the tears that brimmed my eyes.

pabo Sulli don't you dare cry........I said don't cry.......

 

The whole time all I could hear was Jenni and Minho talking and giggling and what was worse was that Minho was laghing along too....I guess he has gotten over me already....

 

I was really thankful to have a friend like Ambe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter