Jenni?!

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hello my beautiful subbies!

Please comment they are like my medicine! hehe

Here is another update , enjoy you<:

Sulli POV

'Who is that oppa?' I asked Minho as soon as he ended th all. I would be lying if  said it didn't annoy me the way he was grinning like an idoit the whole time he was talking to her.

'Err.. its an old friend of mine, i have to go and pick her up since she is coming to Korea today' Minho replied.

What an old friend...that too a girl!!

'Oh..ok?' I said not sure exactly what to say, its not like I could tell him to not go.

'Okay I am so sorry but I have to go kay?' Minho explained as he got up to leave and I couldn't help but sigh.

do you have too' I mumbled but unfortunately Minho heard it.

'Wae?..Is my cute little girlfriend jealous?' He teased and reached out to hug my tightly, whist I just smiled his warm embrace.

'I have really got to go though, i will be back later' Minho said and I just nodded sadly but then he suprised me by giving me a quick peck on the lips then rushing out the door.  How could I be angry at him when he's like this?.

 

 

Letting out another sigh I joined the others who were messing around and laughing.

'Oh..Sulli where is Minho?' Heechul was first to ask.

'Ahh..he said he had to pick up a friend from the airport' I replied, a sad tone evident in my voice.

As soon as I said Onew ,Heechul,Eunhyuk,Key and Siwon all looked at eachother in what looked like shock.

'Could it possibly be...

'Jenni!' The all shouted at once.

'Jenni, who is that?' Luna asked as she saw all their reactions.

'Lets just say she's a !' Heechul answerd with hate in his voice. Whoh that was the first time I heard him speaking badly of a girl, he would usually just flirt with any girl and compliment her.

I looked at Onew oppa blankly, hoping for an answer but he just said

'Lets just say you should be careful' Onew replied in a sad tone.

Wait..what was that supposed that mean!!!!! Maybe she was a serial killer!!!!!! Omo!!

'Pabo don't worry she isn't a serial killer' Siwon oppa said as he realised just what I was thinking. He always knew what I was thinking without me telling him.

'Bwoh?!' Eunhyuk looked at us to questionly and Siwon oppa just stared at me with a teasing look on. I gave him the 'don't you dare say anything' face and he just shook his head at eunhyuk.

Aish so embarssing!!How can I be so dumb, I literally over think everything!!..But wait if she isn't a serial killer why eles

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter