Over?

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho POV

 

I can't believe what had just happened. I am such a ing idoit! 

 

I don't know why but when I thought about Sulli., the only thing that made my life worth living for, cheated on me, those words just left my sinful mouth! I swear that I didn't mean a single thing I had just said, inside I was hurting and angry and mainly disapointed. If only I could tell my Sulli that this was all a huge mistake and I would say 'Don't leave me...

 

' What the hell just happneed...you ok op..oppa?' Jenni Looked at me in shock as I flinched from her touch. I was seriously angry with her as well, mainly for saying those things about Sulli , I didn't want anyone to say anthing against Sulli and I had wanted to say something but at the point I was.......jealous..selfish..

 

'Oppa don't get angry at me , It was all Sulli's Fault!' Jenni argued at me and thats when I lost it completely.

'Can you please shutup, I will punch anyone that says anything bad against Sulli even if it is you Jenni!' I praticially screamed at her in anger and she seemed pretty shocked by my reaction and instantly started tearing up. However for once I felt no guilt andl rushed out the ship....

 

Sulli where are you.....

Answer your phone....

I am sorry.....

Please let me explain...

 

Sulli POV

That night Piku dropped my home. I was really grateful that I had such a caring best friend like him. Last night he let me cry out all my sorrows in front of him and he even helped carm me down and made me laugh with his silly behavior. 

Taking a long yawn I got up from my bed and went into the toliet to get ready for school. When i looked inside me , it didn't look like me at all, instead it was a girl with puffy eyes, dark eye circles and extremely pale skin. I couldn't get to sleep at all thinking about Minho the whole night.

Maybe I was just over reacting ,I mean I guess it is just a little misunderstanding?....No Sulli , of course is isn't just a petty misunderstanding, Minho is your boyfriend and he should have though twice before thinking of even accusing you! ...I didn't mean what I said I think we should end this.....

Aishh!!!!  I was interupted from my endless thought when I recieved a text

 

Yahh Panda pali, get up and get dressed, I am walking to school with your today, arrasoo Pali! From :Piku

Waitt Why was he waiting for me ?

  To : Piku Why are you waiting for me, I can get to school by myself !  From Panda

 

I stood there waiting for a reply...

 

 Didn't Aunty tell you, I am going to attend the same school as you !'  From : Piku 

 

Wait What!! Mum didn't tell me anything about him joining our school?!! Aish Omma!! Why out of all people does he have to join my school. I mean he is best friend but he is the most annoying no doubt as well.

 

After I exited from the text I saw the 135 miss calls and 20 voice mails , followed by 140 texts by minho but I had chosen to ignore all of them . Mainly beacuse I was to angry to even talk to him yesterday but I have decided that today when I get to school I am gonna sort all this out with him!

 

Fighting Sulli!! You can do this!!!

Without a sceond to spare I grabbed my clothes and wore them, then i applyed some consealer to hide my panda eyes -_- 

 

After that I rushed down the stairs and I could hear noises coming from the living area. I knew straight away that the voices belonged to mum , Dad and Piku: 

 

'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter