Expect It - Girl's Day

I'm Growling because She's Mine (previously Beauty and the Wolves)

<><><><>----- There's a lot of guys who can't go on if it's not me ------<><><><>

Erin’s POV

After the two concerts in Beijing, all of us got a well deserved break in Seoul for five days before we needed to arrive in Japan for the next leg of the World tour.  SM however managed to drop a bomb on us the day we got back,

Everyone, hurry up, sooner the meeting’s over the sooner you can all go to sleep” The managers were ushering  the 18 of us into one of the meeting rooms on one fo the upper floors of the new SM building.

“Can we please just hear it tomorrow? We’ve been on the ground for less than an hour,” Jongin whined to one of the general EXO managers.

“This will only take a minute” Mr. SooMan Lee told him as he walked in. We all straightened up , the girls at least, so far I could count on one hand how many times I had seen the founder of the company in person.  He waited for all of us to focus on him and said, “The World Tour has been extended to three more venues. You will perform in Tokyo, then Chicago, then New York, then London, and finally France.” He waited for the impact of his words that made all of us widen our eyes, “You are dismissed” he said and walked out.

<><><><>----- There are a lot og guys who only look at me ------<><><><>

Suho’s POV

This is fantastic! This means that we’ve done really well! Wait till mother hears! I didn’t show how intenstly excited I was for the extending of our tour because there was a certain level of dignity I needed to keep as a leader, but all of us were smiling. Even though the schedule was grueling with the constant traveling and time zone changes, it was huge that they had actually gone as far as to arrange more concerts, especially in Europe.

<><><><>------ Hurry and show me your heart -----<><><><>

Kris’s POV

This was completely unexpected, I knew that the concerts all sold out in under ten minutes, but I didn’t think it was possible for SM to treat us this well and give us THREE extra concerts, especially the French one. This is most likely the first time that they’ve done a one band London concert too.

I was looking at the members and everyone and I could tell they were all excited, but I also knew they were wiped from just Korea and Beijing. I looked at Erin in particular, she looked the worst out of all of us, not only was she on temporary crutches from the last concert she did on her sprained ankle, but she was also the palest out of all of us after throwing up on the plane multiple times.

<><><><>------ I wanna make it so that you can't go on without me -----<><><><>

Chanyeol’s POV

After the news, Erin and I were way too excited. Everyone else went straight to the dorms but the two of us texted each other when our groups were being driven back to our apartments and promised each other to sneak out,

FROM PARK ERIN (a/n: this is a play on Erin Choi to Chanyeol’s last name as in he likes her)

Last one to meet at the café pays :P

TO PARK ERIN

You know it’s going to be me, the managers always triple check us before they leave our dorms.