I'm Going To Kill You

Innocent Crush- Discontinued

All focus was directed to the white Mac monitor jnfront of him. To Kyuhyun this computer was a dinosaur, but he had no choice. His mother had taken his computer away after getting a call from the principle. Really, it wasn't his fault. The kid was practically asking for it. So what if he took a couple textbooks to the head...honestly. How did he not see the string through the locker door and the hastily place cardboard underneath his books. Not Kyuhyun's fault that that kid wasn't perceptive.

He stared into the bright screen as he searched for the last two waves of enemy ships. A light blinked in the corner of the screen notifying him that one wave was directly behind him. He murdered it with ease and moved his own forces to find the last wave.

'Come on Kyu, last one.'

Kyuhyun chuckled in triumph as he found the last wave as easily as he passed his last test. No need to study, he was too smart for that. His celebration when the computer screen went black. He looked up to see the unhappy librarian glaring at him.

." New highscore Mr.Cho?"

"Better," Kyuhyun smirked at the woman," I get to see your lovely face. C'est comment d'âne."(it's like a donkey) .

"Get out,Cho."

___________________________________________________________________

Sungmin was suddenly knocked to the ground as a heavy weight fell on him.

"Well hello sunshine." A deep voice grumbled on top of himself.

Sungmin froze. He knew that voice... "CHO KYUHYUN YOU ERT GET OFF MEEEEE!"

"Woah there cupcake," Kyuhyun quickly got off the aeyego king,"Let's not go calling people names here."

"Oh really now?Then why did your just call me cupcake? Huh?" Sungmin didn't wait for an answer and continued down the hall.

"Hey, cupcalke wait up!" Kyuhyun called and followed him,"Hey, do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"What?No...why?" Sungmin asked cautiously.

"Cuz there's the girl's room!" Kyuhyun laughed before pushing sungmin into the bathroom and running off.

"CHO FREAKING KYUHYUN IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

 

NOTE I honestly have no idea what I'm doing...I just did this because I haven't updated in forever...sorry I'm such a bad person....btw I do want to continue this but I have no idea how to write sibum...someone help me...