You Planned This?!

Innocent Crush- Discontinued

Heechul decided to be bold today. Walking into school wearing red-plaid skinny jeans, a black t-shirt with his name written on the back, a pair of dark aviator sunglasses, and his trusty combat boots, he smirked at all the attention. Kim Heechul was always in the know when it came to school gossip. He himself was a large part of the fandom, but lately that wasn't the case. One name was beginning to stand above the rest, and it wasn't his. And that could NOT happen. Who was this person that could outdo the infamous Kim Heechul? His name, HanGeng, the foreign basketball star. Let me tell you, even if Heechul was chinese, HanGeng would understand what of a mess he was into.

 

Heechul strutted through the crowd of gasping teachers,oogling girls, and jealous guys. He searched the crowd for a familiar rusty-blonde head.

 

"Park Jungsoo!" Heechul screeched.

 

Said male flinched and tried to hide behind his shorter, younger friend. Heechul just strided over to the two and smirked.

 

"Oh crap! Look at the time! Gotta go bye hyungs! Dont worry Heechul-hyung you'll get your own page! Leeteuk, take the picture!," Kibum shouted the last part as he made his escape through the crowd of students, putting as much distance between himself and Heechul.

 

"So...?" Heechul tapped his foot impatiently.

 

"Alright, alright. Let's get this done," Leeteuk sighed.

 

"Wrong answer."

 

"What?" Leeteuk looked confused. Kim Heechul doesn't want his picture?

 

"We're taking this party to the basketball court,"Heechul smirked.

 

 

AT BASKETBALL COURT

 

HanGeng was practicing on the court, as he usually did in the mornings before school. Just like every other day, there was a crowd watching him.

 

"Omo! Look Heechul-oppa is coming over here!" a girl squeeled.

 

HanGeng stopped his practicing to watch Heechul walk up to the girls and get praised by them. All of what happened next was just background noise, as he continued to practice.

 

"Oppa, your outfit looks amazing!"

 

"Oppa looks good in anything!"

 

"If only all the guys in the school dressed like you, oppa!"

 

"Girls, girls, all of those testosterone-sponges couldn't pull off," Heechul paused and posed," this."

 

HanGeng tuned them out completely as he heard Heechul say something and the girls respond with disapointed sounds. He raised his ball and glared at the net. He aimed and let go of the ball-

 

"HEY CHINA!" Heechul shouted causing HanGeng's hand to slip and the ball hit the rim and bounce to the side where Heechul was, conveniently, standing. Seeing no other way to get the ball without some sort of interaction with Heechul, HanGeng trudged over to said male.

 

"Hello Heechul-hyung," HanGeng greeted with his chinese accent.

 

"Hey there Geng, I heard you've been quite popular lately,"Heechul purred as he ran his hands up HanGeng's arms.

 

"R-really?" HanGeng shuddered as Heechul's hands reached the back of his neck and started to twirl his fingers in the short black hair,"T-the team has been on a-a winning streak."

 

"Hmm...really? Well no one is talking about basketball, Geng," Heechul purred and stepped closer.

 

HanGeng gulped. This man was too...sugestive...for his own good. HanGeng frantically pushed Heechul's hands away and picked up the forgotten basketball,"I-is that s-so?"

 

"Yeah, they seem to be talking about...you..." Heechul took the ball from his hands and smirked as he tossed it over his shoulder.

 

"M-me?" HanGeng pointed to himself and blushed.

 

"Yeah...you," Heechul whispered as their faces were a mere inch apart.

 

"Hey Heechul!"

 

Heechul turned around abruptly and was momentarily blinded by a flash of light.

 

"Aww come on HanGeng, you blinked!" Leeteuk whinned,"Now I'll have to take another..."

 

"PARK JUNGSOO YOU LET ME SEE THAT PICTURE! I WILL NOT HAVE AN IMPERFECT DOCUMENTATION OF MY BEAUTY!" Heechul screeched.

 

HanGeng found this as his moment of escape, that is until Leeteuk grabbed his arm, "Hey, where do you think you're going? Kibum needs a picture of you too!"

 

"That blogger wants a picture of China, but not me!"

 

"Um...well...why don't you just get a picture of me and H-Heechul-hyung?" HanGeng stuttered, glancing timidly at Heechul.

 

Heechul's entire face brightened and a (dazzling in HanGeng's opinion) smile broke way on his face, "Really Geng?! You know you're smarter than you look!"

Heechul hugged HanGeng and quickly kissed him on the cheek, which is coincidentally when Leeteuk took the picture.

 

"Ah! Hyung did you just-"

 

Heechul quickly rushed to Leeteuk's side to see the picture: a surprised HanGeng, yet he had a small smile and Heechul hugging him and placing a kiss on HanGeng's cheek. They looked like a happy couple.

 

"Good job Teuk! Here's Mr.JudoBird's schedule like promised!" Heechul handed a piece of paper to a blushing Leeteuk.

 

HanGeng looked at the two in silent shock.

 

"See ya China!"Heechul shouted as he dragged Leeteuk away.

 

"Wait!" HanGeng shouted at the two retreating figures,"You planned this?!"

 

NOTE:I put the two chapters together  :)