I Guess We Should Go...

Innocent Crush- Discontinued
NOTE:First off...i have to apologize to hebteuk...i said there might be some kangteuk in this chapter...but then i wrote it...and well...i didn't see where i could put some...sorry don't hate me...NOW ONTO THE STORY!!!

"Dancing is not a sport."

"Ooh! You're going to regret that Racoon-face!"

Oh really? What are you going to do about it, Princess?"

"Oh IT'S ON! Donghae! Let me go! I've gotta give this racoon some REAL rings around the eyes!"

"Oh, I'm so scared."

"Kagin-hyung, maybe you shouldn't egg him on," Eunhyuk voiced against Kagin, whom was in a heated argument with the furious dance-president Kim Heechul.

"What was that?" Kagin turned around to glare at Eunhyuk.

"You shouldn't egg him on..." Eunhyuk said with a little less vigor than the first time due to Kagin's glare.

Just like in the cartoons(animes), a flash sparked in Kagin's eyes and the vein on his forehead protruded. With a rather animalistic growl, he picked up the skinny Eunhyuk and threw him across the cafeteria.

Donghae gasped as his eyes traveled from the judo-captain to his (rather handsome in Donghae's eyes) blonde assistant. He let go of Heechul, whom almost charged Kagin if Shindong hadn't caught him. Donghae wasn't sure why, but soon he found himself rushing over to the blonde.

He kneeled beside the older, that had fallen to the ground after hitting the wall, and asked," Are you ok!?"

"Yeah..." Eunhyuk sat up,"Happens all the time."

"You should at least go to the nurse, just to be safe," Donghae tried, not believing the blonde.

"Hey, I'll be fine," Eunhyuk rubbed the back of his head a gave Donghae a gummy smile.

Yet again, for reasons unknown, Donghae's heart flipped at the sight of the older's smile.

Donghae blushed a bit but replied,"Ok."

"Hey, uh...thanks...?Eunhyuk trailed off, not knowing the other's name.

"Donghae, Lee Donghae," the brunette replied as he helped the other to his feet.

"Donghae...Well, I'm Lee Hyukjae, but you can call me Eunhyuk," he replied flipping his blonde hair out of his eyes and smiling.

"Nice to meet you," Donghae whispered as his heartbeat started to quicken.

Little did he know, Eunhyuk felt the same flutterings in his heart, as well.

'Omo, he's so cute. Is he a dancer on the team? Omo! He's blushing!' Eunhyuk's thoughts were as erratic as his heartbeat.

"Um..." Eunhyuk quickly lost all of his usual confidence as he tried to the adorable dancer.

'Omo, should I ask him to hang out? Would he want to? Crap Eunhyuk! Say something!'

"LEE HYUKJAE! WE'RE LEAVING!" Kagin bellowed from the other side of the cafeteria.

"OH NO YOU DON'T! DONGHAE! COME ON, WE'RE LEAVING FIRST!"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY! EUNHYUK!"

"I CAN ARRANGE THAT! DONGHAE!"

" EUNHYUK!"

" DONGHAE!"

"I guess we should go..." Donghae flinched.

"Yeah..."

NOTE: Hiya! So there's Eunhae...sorry again hebteuk... now:

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING :

evilmaknaeO_O

mei127

bohyemi

happydays4ever

FREE IMAGINARY COOKIES FOR:

GeekWithHeart

hebteuk

bohyemi

FREE HUG FROM YESUNG FOR WHOEVER THE HECK UPVOTED THIS STORY I FREAKING LOVE YOU BOTH! (i gots 2 votes :) )

- PANDA <(ö ν ö)>