I Think Our Definitions of Fun Are Different

Innocent Crush- Discontinued
Henry's back collided with the wall. He could feel the deep bass beat through his body from the music playing on the other side. The fast-paced, dance beat surged through his body and matched his frantic heartbeat. The source of Henry's anxiety stood before him: three boys, upperclassmen, all with athletic builds. They loomed over Henry smirking like a cat cornering its prey, but wasn't that happening now? The bully from Henry's left jerked his backpack from his shoulder. The one on the right pried Henry's hands off his precious violin case and threw it to the side. Honestly, Henry could care less about his school bag, but he couldn't hide the wince when his violin hit the floor.

"How was your day foreigner?" The bully in the middle, a tall, black-haired senior, sneered. "Can you even understand me?" The male stuck his face inches away from Henry's.

"Do. You. Know. What. I. Am. Saying?" The older student spoke slowly with distinct words.

Henry flinched and turned his head to the side, avoiding the older's way-too-close face. He pulled away and laughed at Henry's reaction.

"I don't think he does,"the bully on the left, a medium sized fake-blonde, joked.

"I think we should teach him some korean," the bully from the right, another tall, black-haired student, offered.

"Ok kid, this means 'fun'," the middle bully laughed as he raised his fist.

Before the boy could move his punch, a hand reached out from behind him and grabbed his wrist.

"I think we have different definitions of fun..."

"Excuse me?" The bully wipped around to face the intruder.

But what he didn't expect was a tall, even taller than him, lean boy with bright red hair glaring boredly at him.

"Ni hao, foreigner here,"the tall chinese student growled,"Now scram."

The bully's two friends gave one look to the angry red-head before booking-it out of the hallway. However, the leader stayed behind.

"Like hell I'm listening to you!"

"Eehhh, wrong answer," a familiar music student with tousled black hair strolled past the corner, hands in his pockets.

"oh hey Yesung-hyung."

"And Choi Seunghyun," a tall, muscular student with a blue mohawk emerged from the opposite side.

"Get," Yesung commanded to the bully.

The student glanced between the chinese male to Yesung to Seunghyun then back to the chinese student.

" I'm not listening to you," he pointed at the chinese student before running away.

The air was quiet and tense for a moment before Yesung started laughing,"That was fun."

"Yeah, TOP-hyung is scary."

"What! And I'm not!?"

Seunghyun, or TOP, chuckled at his bandmates,"Well, I gotta go. Ji's waiting in the car. Oh, hey kid." Henry looked at TOP timidly,"If they ever bother you again, Tell one of us...See ya guys." The handsome male smiled before walking off.

Henry let out a breath before sinking against the wall. He closed his eyes for a moment and focused on breathing.

"Ni jiao she me ming zu?"(what is your name...its probably not spelt right :3)

Henry looked up, surprised by the chinese question, but he answered," Wu jiao Henry...Henry Lau."

The red-head smiled at him,"Wu jiao ZhouMi. Here's your stuff...hope your violin's ok..." ZhouMi handed Henry his backpack and violin case.

"Th-thank you..." Henry stood and took his things.

"Anytime kiddo," Yesung smiled from behind ZhouMi.

"Oh, hyung you're still here?" ZhouMi turned around.

"Yah! You brat!" Yesung attempted to smack ZhouMi but the latter ran from him,"You brat get back here!"

"Bye bye Henry!"ZhouMi shouted as he ran past Henry with an angry Yesung chasing him.

"See ya kidd. Yah! YOU CHINESE IMMIGRANT, GET BACK HERE SO I CAN SLAP YOU!"

NOTE: ok...i know im a bad person cuz i havent updated...umm...sorry no time to put new subscribers and such..but thnx guys! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLZ! @––––––––@