Chapter 7

Fated to love you
Luhan POV
 
I sighed as I went upstairs where the restaurant was located,
I told the receptionist about the table that I had reserved days ago and she lead me to where it was at.
As I got nearer, I saw a figure siting, her back facing me, When I started to approach her, she turned around which made me smile, I waved at her.

"I hope I didn't made you wait that long.." I said, while scratching the back of my head.
She shook her head and smiled at me, "It's fine, I just got here.." She answered, I smiled and went to sit across her.
I took the menu and scanned the food on the list,
"I hope everything will go well, I want everything to be perfect." I thought, smiling widely then focused on the menu.
 
 
Sooyoung POV
 
I arrived in Namsan Tower. I ran inside and went to the elevator, pressing the number of the floor where I'm supposed to get at and waited patienly.
After a few minutes, I have already arrived at the floor that I'm supposed to go, I walked as fast as I could to the restaurant where Luhan and I are supposed to meet up at. 
 
When I got inside, The receptionist welcomed me and asked, "Table reservation?"
I smiled, nodding, "Is there a table reserved by Xi Luhan?" I asked,
The receptionist went into her log book and looked for Luhan's name,
after a few seconds, she smiled and nodded, "Yes, table for two, number 52."
The receptionist said. I smiled and thanked her, bowing. Then a staff, went to me and lead me to our table.
 
Once we got there, I thanked the staff and he left to serve other customers.
I then took my sit and looked at the scenery beside me,
"He's still not here, I wonder where he is now.." I thought as I tapped my fingers on the table, pouting.
 
After a few minutes, I started to get bored after a while so I took my phone and started to play random games on it.
"When is he going to arrive?? I'm.. I'm actually starting to miss him.."
I frowned at the thought, shook my head and focused on my phone again.
 
As I was busy playing, I felt someone's staring at my back,
I slowly look behind me, eyeing the person from toe-to-head, slowly looking up to the person's face,
I gasped in surprise, I smiled widely at him.
 
"I hope I didn't made you wait that long.." He said, smiling at me, waving his hands.
"It's fine, I just got here." I answered, smiling widely at him, He then took a seat infront of me.
He took the menu and started scanning it, When I assured that he can't see me anymore, I sighed and smiled happily,
"I can't believe he's infront of me again. I really missed him, to be honest.."
I blushed at the thought, but then I got distratcted by a coughing sound,
I looked infront of me and saw Luhan smirking!
I gasped and then looked down, blushing. I heard him chuckle. "You look cute when you're shy.."
He said and winked at me.
I turned to look away, and felt my cheeks with my palms.
"Ugh! why did I stare at him!? He must've thought that I'm weird..."
I pouted, still not having the strength to face him.
"Sooyoung-ah.." He called, I slowly looked at him,
"It's alright. there's nothing to be shy about." He smiled at me, I smiled back, nodding slyly.
He chuckled.
 
After a few minutes deciding on the food we'll eat,
he then called for a waiter. He ordered lots of food actually.
He got us, steaks, pasta, beef bulgogi, kimchi stew.

He also sweets like red velvet cupcakes, chocolate cookies and few slices of blueberry cheesecakes.
"Yah.. Luhan, there's only two of us here but you ordered food good for a dozen people.." I pouted, He laughed.

"I just thought that you might have gotten hungry from waiting for me.." He smiled warmly.
"I'm sorry I made you wait.. I just got into stucked into some stuff a while ago.."
He apologized. I shook my head, smiling,
"I already told you, it's fine. I didn't wait that long.." I replied. He nods,
"If you say so, but still.. just imagine that I'm feeding you with my love.."
He winked, I giggled, blushing, hoping that he didn't notice it. 
"Luhan-ah..." I shyly called, he laughs, "cute.." He smirked and slowly smiling warmly at me.
 
I smiled at him then looks at the window, having some moment for my thoughts.
 
"I could feel that this night is going to be perfect.
Though this only had been our second.. uhm, well, third meeting,
I'm starting to get closer to him. It only had been days since the first time we met,
but it already felt like months or years whenever I'm with him.
I really couldn't explain this feeling I'm experiencing right now, but still,
I like it. It just felt so.. right..
Luhan, should I open my heart for you? should I allow you to come inside and take care of my heart?
I feel really nervous, but I think, it's worth the risk.."
 
Taking a break from my thoughts, I looked at Luhan who was already eating, I smiled secretly.
He then looked at me and smiled,
"Youngie~ eat up! you need to eat a lot! you're very thin, you need to eat a lot! We got lots of food here, we must finish it!" He told me happily,
I giggled and nodded, and started to eat my steak,
I looked at him chuckling softly.
 
"What have you done to me Luhan?
Why is my heart acting like this towards you? I
s it possible that, I'm actually starting to love you?
not just a friend or a brother, but as a man??"
 
I grew confused but then smiled at my thoughts and continued eating.
I have a feeling that this day is going to be perfect.
 
------------------------------------------------
 
sorry it took a months for me to get back. :( I was really busy, exams every after two weeks are really hard. it's killing me and my classmates. hahaha. but don't worry, christmas break is coming and I will assure you that I'll update more often. to those who's still waiting out there, this chapter is for you. and to my new readers, Hello~ ^^ hope you'll love this story till the end haha. :)))) - @tracylove003 <3