Chapter 5

Fated to love you
Sooyoung's POV
 
It was a saturday morning, I went to the kitchen, and look for something to eat that will serve as my breakfast.
I opened the fridge and scanned the food inside. 
"hmm... I guess I'll just have cereal and milk."
I said to myself and took the milk from the fridge and took the cereal from the cupboard and pour it on a bowl along with the milk. I started eating.
 
As I finished, I put the bowl in the sink and went to the living room. 
I the television, As I was watching, I heard a knockk from the door.
I supposed that's my dad out there so I went to open it, it is him. 
I hugged him tightly.
 
"I missed you so much, dad!" I snuggled in his chest.
He first chuckled and patted my back.
"aww... my little girl missed me..."
I just smiled and stayed for a little bit longer in the hug. 
He slightly pushed me away,
"Now, let go because I still need to shower."
He laughed then went to his room, I pouted and smiled.
I went back to the couch and continue watching. Cool~ Running Man is on.
 
After the TV marathon, I turned of the TV and looked at the clock,
"Hmmm... it's already 12 o'clock. I must get ready."
I stood up from the couch and went to take a bath.
 
After minutes, I got out and went to look for clothes to wear for our hangout later.
I just decided to wear a simple acid-washed jeans and a white V-Neck shirt,and a black polka-dotted doll shoes.
I put on a light make up, eyeliner and lipgloss on.
I took a last look in the mirror and went to my dad's room.
 
"Dad, I'll be going out, I'll be back by 11, alright? Love you dad!"
I shouted then went out of the house,
I took out my phone and called Luhan, "Luhan! I'm on my way, alright? See you later!"
I smiled as I hang up then went to ride a bus to Namsan.
I sat at the very back, I started to get nervous.
 
It's my first time going out...with a guy. I pouted then looked at the window.
 
It will be a long ride~
 
Luhan's POV
 
"Luhan! I'm on my way alright? see you later!" she said over the line and hangs up. 
I chuckled then put my phone on the table. 
 
I changed my clothes.
I just wore a polo shirt and jeans, leather shoes and I'm ready to go meet Youngie..My Youngie... 
I smiled to myself and took my phone, wallet and keys. 
"We'll meet again, my love." I said to myself, smiling widely then went to where my car is parked.
I got inside and drove to Namsan, 
 
I put my phone on the passenger's seat along with my wallet, While at a stoplight, 
I gazed at my phone and smiled, 
 
Today, I'll be meeting You, Sooyoung.
I hope today will be the day that we'll grow closer to each other,
Sooyoung-ah.. be my gongzhu..
 
I smiled at the thought, I was then interrupted by a loud honk from my back, 
Oh.. right I'm driving right now, I started the engine again and drove. 
 
We'll meet again my love. wait for me.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sorry guys.. T_T it took so long to update again. I was supposed to update 2 chapters last sunday, but the weather wasn't good. A typhoon striked and some of my stuffs got flooded. T_T (including my SJ album. huhu) and also one of those are the chapters I wrote for this fic. So yeah.. I must re-write it, :3 anyway, enjoy this short chap for a while^^ will update again tomorrow :) goodnight :)