Chapter 4

Fated to love you

Sooyoung's POV

It was a friday night, but I'm here in my house, alone. 
I sighed as I flip channels of the tv, but there was nothing to watch so I just turned it off, and lay on the couch.
Dad isn't home yet, I think he'll be out of town for a day or two, so I guess I'll be here alone again.

I went to get my bag, and took out my book and some notebooks, Then something fell, it's a card.
I took it and looked at it, it was a calling card.
It's Luhan's calling card. "Oh. Yeah. I remember him telling me to contact him when I get bored or something.."
I whispered to myself. "should I? Hmmmm..." I took out my phone and press in the number, i called him.

I was waiting for him to answer, I tapped my fingers on my book while I waitfor him to answer,
I bit my lip, "this is stupid." I sighed. "he might be busy or something that's why he wasn't answering....."
I was about to drop the call when I heard a voice from the other line.

"Hello?? Who is this? Hello??" I gulped.
I put my phone back next to my ear and answered quietly,
"Hello.. I-Is this... Luh-han??" I don't know, but I'm actually nervous right now.
I bit my lip as I wait for him to answer, "Yes. This is Luhan? Who is this?"
I sighed then answered, "It's me.. S-sooyoung... I hope you don't mind me calling you late at night.."

 

Luhan's POV

"It's me.. S-sooyoung... I hope you don't mind me calling you late at night.." she answered.
It's Sooyoung.. My eyes brightened up.
She really called me. I didn't realize that I was quiet for a long time until I heard here talk again from the other line,
"Hello?? Luhan?? Are y-you still there??"
I quickly went back to my senses and answered.
"Yeah. Yeah. I'm here. Why did you call late at night?"
"I'm alone right now here at home and I have nothing to do... Then I remembered you telling me to cantact you when I got bored or something... So yeah? Is it alright if we chat for a bit?"

I smiled. I didn't really expect here to call me. I feel really happy right now,
"Of course. I would love to talk to you until whenever you want" I answered.
I heard her laugh from the other line, I chuckled at her cute voice.
I swear, her voice is just like music in my ears.

"Thank you.. Uhmm, Hey. I just wanna ask, are you Korean?"
It's cute that she's making small conversations to lighten up the mood.
"Nope. I'm chinese" I answered.
"Oh. no wonder." I could feel her smile,
"How come you're here in Korea when you live in China?" She asked.
"business matters. Since there is no one who'll watch over our cafe's branch here in Korea, my parents wanted me to stay here to manage our cafe." I answered.
"Ohh... Is that so..." I chuckled.
"what?? What's funny?" she asked.
"Your voice. It's cute" I laughed softly as I lay in bed.
" w-what??" I smirked, " I said that your voice sounds cute.." she giggled then answered,
"Thank y-you" I smiled.

We talked about almost everything. Family matters, friendship, a bit about love life, almost everything.
And I think, because of this, We have gotten more closer.
I like it. I like this feeling.
"Still not sleepy, Youngie??"
Yup. I already gave her a nickname, cute right? " a bit, I think I should go sleep. I feel kinda sleepy" she giggled while saying those words.
I laughed then nodded. "alright, sleep well, Youngie. Sweet dreams.."
"Yes. Thank you. You too... Good night, Lu"
Before she could hang up, I called for her again,

"Hey, Youngie!" "Hmm? Yeah?? " I gulped.
"W-well, tomorrow's a weekend. And I have nothing else to do, is it alright if we could go out tomorrow? Like a friendly date, I think?" She was silent for a while until I heard her answer,
"Sure. That will be great!"
"So, 5PM? Namsan tower. Alright?" she just answered with a 'Hmmm...'
"Alright. See you, Goodnight youngie.."
"Goodnight Lu.. Sweet dreams.."
"You too..." I answered then she hanged up.
I put my phone on the side table and turned to the other side.
Tomorrow will be a big day for me.
It's our first date together.
A friendly date.
That's considered a date, right?
I smiled at the thought of spending a whole day with her and only her, I closed my eyes.

Maybe this will be the star of my "moving on" state.

I hope it will be successful.
I couldn't wait to spend a day with her tomorrow.

Sooyoung's POV

I hanged up from the call and put my phone back on the coffee table.
I looked up at the ceiling and smiled at the thought.
It's my first time talking to guy like that. Like he's somewhat my best friend.
I mean I've spent times with my guy friends/guy classmates.
But not to the point where I almost shared stories to them. I almost forgot.
I'm going to hang out with Luhan tomorrow.
It was actually my first time going out with a guy.
I hope everything will go well. I hugged a pillow then closed my eyes,

"I hope that we'll have a good relationship, Luhan. You're the only guy that I had opened up to about almost everything. I trust you, Luhan. Sweet dreams." and with that,
I slowly drifted to sleep.