Chapter 6

Fated to love you

Luhan's POV

 

After the long drive to Namsan, I finally arrived. I looked around, It's been a while since I last came here.

While scanning the place, my eyes landedd at the fence that is full of locks. The 'Love Locks'. I went near to it, smiling bitterly.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Oppa! Oppa! Ppali!!" Yura shouted while pulling me, running towards the fence that has lots of padlocks on it.
I was still new to this country, I looked at her with full of curiosity.
"This.." She started explaining,"This is Love Locks..People who puts padlocks on this fence must promise to never separate from each other."
She smiled while looking at the locks in front of her.
" Once we put one, we must promise to each other that we wont ever be separated. arraso?"
she giggled then went inside the tower, running.

 

After a few seconds, she came back with a heart shaped padlock and a marker. She first wrote on one side of the padlock, 

 

"My Luhan. We must never separate, alright? hehe.
I love you so much, you must never forget that, Let's live happily forever."

After writing on it, She gave me the padlock and the marker, I started writing on it,

 

"My Gongzhu, Never leave my side. 
Forever, I'll love you. Please remember that.
Let's never separate, alright? Wo ai ni."

I smiled after writing, feeling satisfied with my message, 
I then locked it on the fence, I looked at her and she started smiling widely and went to give me a tight hug,
I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head, swaying the both of us slowly.
She then turned to look at me, "You must keep your promise, alright? Never leave me, okay? Promise?" She said, pouting cutely while raising her pinky.

I laughed at her cuteness then nods, " I won't leave you, I promise that. I love you.." I said. her hair and slowly leaned in, kissing her lips with full of love.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

I went to look for our padlock, like it was some kind of miracle,
I immediately found it, I touched it, gazing intently at it.

"We were supposed to never separate.. We were supposed to never leave one another... We vowed to love each other forever.."

I whispered to myself, sighing, I released the lock from my hand, still looking at it bitterly then turned around,
but to my shock. I saw a girl that I wasn't expecting to see again...ever.

"It's been a while, oppa.." The girl said, smiling at me. "How have you been, oppa?" she asked,
I was just staring at her in shock, I slightly shook my head. "Ah. yeah. it's been... a while...Yura..."
I slowly said as I gulped after. "What...What are you doing here?" I asked,
She smiled, "I just happened to hang out here with my friends, then I let them go first inside since I wanted to check this out." She pointed at the 'Love Locks'.
"I didn't really expect you to check this out also." She continued,
"It was like... like some kind of fate... don't you think?" She looked at me, locking eyes with me.

She then continued talking, "I missed you oppa... I missed you so much"
She slowly looked down to her feet, "I was lonely without you oppa.."
I didn't know how to react, I don't know what should I say,
I sighed. "oppa... let's get back together.." She said, a bit loud then hugged me.
I just stared at her, I looked away, slowly pushing her away from me.

"Yura.. stop this... We're... We're over now..." I said, as calmly as I could.
"I.. I already love somebody else. I'm sorry..."
She stubbornly shook her head, "No...No... that can't be... I-It's impossible... I know you're just saying that because you just wanted to get rid of me, I know that deep inside you still love me!"
She then pulled me to a kiss, hugging me tightly, I was shocked at first, then I finally realized what she was doing. I pulled away from the kiss, holding her on both her shoulders. 

"Yura. stop this. please. I'm already in love with someone else."
I sighed and talked again,

"You're the one who left, I was the one who was being left alone, I was the one who was lonely. I was the one who begged you, but you didn't bother." I looked at her,
"Let's forget each other.. this will be the last time we'll ever meet.. Goodbye, Yura.."
I said as I walked away, I hope I made everything clear to her. I look back at her,

I loved her. but, I love Sooyoung now. 
I'm sorry, Yura. I've had enough. I can't ever accept you again after what happened.
I hope you'll find the right one for you, Please forget about me, I'll do the same. 

Thank you for everything. Good bye Forever, Yura.

I sighed and went to the restaurant inside where I and Sooyoung are supposed to meet.

 

Yura's POV

I stared at him in disbelief. I bit my lip in anger,

"You can't just push me away like that, Luhan. I'll get you back.. 

I'll get you back to me again, Luhan.. Soon.." 


I whispered to myself while looking at Luhan, going inside, I turned away, going back to where my friends are.

"I must think of a way how to make you come back to me, Luhan. Just wait, we'll be together again, My Luhan." 

I smiled at the thought.