Chapter IX - Danger, part 2

EMOTIONS
 
 
 
 
 
Danger:part 2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hoya checked the clock, it was almost 5 A.M.
He went to the bathroom to clean up. 
That dream was something. He couldn't keep away the imagine of Dongwoo under him.
He looked in the mirror and saw a different man. 
 
That man had a smile that he has never seen before, it was soft and warm.
In his eyes Hoya could see hope, love, desire, passion... but at the same time, his eyes showed that he was worried and confused. 
Hoya wondered why he was confused, and all the dream flashed in his mind.
He glared at the man in the mirror and saw that his smile has changed.
It was bright, warm... it showed some kind of pleasure feeling.
 
Hoya thought that, that smile, made the man look like an idiot. Then the smile calmed down and when the imagine of Dongwoo calling his name passed his mind, he saw that in the man's lips appeared a smirk, he saw the man bitting his lips and then smile bright again. Love was all in his face. He couldn't believe the man on the mirror was him.
 
"The universe must hate me." Hoya thought "Hate me if you want, but please, don't make me look like that, in front of Dongwoo"
He washed his face again, trying to calm his heart down, and went out where Dongwoo was sleeping.
 
He saw the clock again and got surprised to see that it was 5:44 already.
"So, lets just say that I passed about one hour thinking about Dongwoo!"
He knew he had to wait long before the others waked up. 
Hoya went to seat down on the floor, lying his back on the sofa where Dongwoo was still sleeping.
He kept like that and waited.
For a moment Hoya thought of sleeping again. But each time he closed his eyes, Dongwoo would appear. Making everything difficult, even breathing.
 
 
 
Without knowing, time had passed really fast. It was 6:54 AM. 
But Sunggyu and the others wasn't there. 
Sunggyu told him that he had to wake up early, because he worked on that day.
But he was no-where.
 
Hoya decided to go and take a look. 
He went upstair and reached the room that was supposed to be where Sunggyu slept.
Hoya opened the door quietly, just in time to see Sunggyu give a kiss to Woohyun - who was still sleeping on the divan -.
 
Sunggyu noticed him and backed away. " 'morning "  Sunggyu mouthed.
And Hoya lows his head in responce.
 
He gave a look to the other side of the bedroom. And saw Sungyeol and his brother sleeping while hugging each other. He smirked at them and looked again to Sunggyu that went in his way and took Hoya to the kitchen.
 
<< How come you woke up so early? >> Sunggyu asked at Hoya. 
 
<< ehm... em.. >> Hoya was trying to lie but he knew he wasn't good with it and gave up << Some kind of dream waked me up... >> he said and blushed... << Then Dongwoo kicked me down from the sofa >> he added.
 
Sunggyu laughed << Oh! I know, I know! >> he said << Once, I woke up early and saw him kicking on the air. But sometimes he sleeps calm and often calls your name >> 
 
Sunggyu saw how Hoya blushed at his words, and how a smile appeared on his lips.
"Love is in the air!" Sunggyu yelled in his mind, and stated to smile brightly.
That day he didn't have a clue or never could imagine at what their lives would go through.
 
While preparing some dishes for the sleeping beauties, something came in his mind.
<< Ne Hoya-shi... >> Sunggyu said
 
<< Yes? >>
 
<< Yesterday, Woohyun said something about the earth ending... or something like that What.... >> Sunggyu stoped, not sure how to ask such a question. But there was no need to say else, because Hoya caught his thoughts and answered.
 
<< Oh well, I wasn't born yet. But everyone knows what happend... >> Hoya stops << so... how can I put it. It was on 10 december 2101. It is some kind of curious because you can read it in both ways and it comes out the same number: 10122101... that when it happened. But let me tell you everything from the start.
Well, as you know. There is a profecy, Based on the Maya's calendar. It says that in 21 december 2012 starts a new cycle of their calendar. It is acually the 14° b'aktun. They called the new cycle: "New Age". 
In each cycle the world starts to change. And on 21 december 2012, that's what happen- >>
 
<< THE WORLD ENDS ON 21 DECEMBER 2012???? >> 
 
<< No! Oh god, no! It just starts to change. Now listen to me, hyung! >> Hoya said << So.. Everything started to change. At the start things went slowly. The tecnology went to another level and some years latter, With a six months travel, the NASA brought the man on Mars. >>
 
<< What??? Mars??? >> Sunggyu asked incredule
 
<< Yep! >> Hoya said smiling at him << It was a big thing sure... but nothing compared at what happened next. 
Well, things started to change again. I can't tell you a lot of the rest. - because your actions of knowing might bring you to do something and change the future - So I'm just telling you that, before us, I mean the modern humans. There were other people that lived in our planet. I was when some meteor crashed into our planet when they left. >> Hoya saw that Sunggyu was a little confused so he added. << At the age of dinosaurs, there were also people living in the earth. They are extremly inteligent. They are like "guardian of the past and masters of the future." They used to read the stars to tell the future. So... when they saw that their world was going to be destroied, they moved into another planet. Now you can imagine how powerfull they are! >>
 
<< Are? Aren't you supposed to say "were" instead? >> 
 
<< Well... that's the big thing that happened next. >> Hoya said << It was around summer, of the same year that our star - I mean the sun - destroied our planet. On april 29, 2101; the sun stared to act in a different way. It stated to have some exlosions that started to turn the earth in hell. It started to be hot, the hottest summer ever. The Nasa and all the other companies, found out that the sun was going to eat up the earth, and there still wasn't something to avoid it. 
People started to panic. You could see people crying on the streets. Praying for someone to save them. >> 
 
Sunggyu gulped. << What happend next? >> he managed to ask.
 
<< It happens that, someone came to save them. >> Hoya said smiling << When the others, I mean the first man - the first people on the earth, also called "Sebaius" - left the planet. They didn't do it with space ships or things like that. 
They had some kind of "star-gate". Some people knows them today too. You can go and see them, such as in Mexico at the place called " Zona del Silenzio", or in Perù at the Titicaca Lake where the gate is completly visible. Search it on Google! >> 
 
Hoya stoped a little to see if Sunggyu was following him. << So..?? >> Sunggyu asked
 
<< They left once, and now, they came back again. - actually they visited the earth even before. People called them "Visitors from the sky" and things like that. They saved the humanity. They bring people to another planet. That wasn't theirs, of course. 
Months passed an on 10122101 the earth ended. The power of the sun took over the beautiest planet in the whole universe. >>
 
<< wait... does that make you an alien? >> 
 
<< well, no... >> Hoya said << My parents was just born when that happened and 20 years ago my granfather invented the SP.Ms so my parents got back in the time to give birth to me. In the planet called earth. Even if now the earth is like a ball of fire. You have to consider that we are at half of the cycle of their calendar. I mean we come from 2209 and a b'aktun lasts 400 years. Most of the people thinks that the new change is going to be the re-birth of the earth. >> 
 
Hoya stopped but Sunggyu's eyes tell he want to know more. << That's it! >> Hoya said again
 
<< W.O.W! Daebak!!! >> Sunggyu felt out << And tell me about those Susuaius!!! How are they like??!! >>
 
<< ahahahah Susuaius?? What's that? >> Hoya laughed
 
<< YAH! I mean the people before us! >> 
 
<< Ye, ye, I got it >> Hoya said calming down his laugh. << They are beautiful. White skin. White-blonde hair, clear eyes, tall, elegant. They are like angels. That why they are considered Gods in South America. Some of them changes the color of their hair - when they visit the earth - so no one could recognise them. But their are still too beautiful for human's eyes, so when you see them: You get so amazed that you can't even move! >> 
 
<< Why do I feel like you are telling me a lot of sh*t? >> Sunggyu said
 
<< Hyung! Let me think - we are in 2009 now so... - You still can go and check on the web! Search for: Sebaius / Zona del Silenzio and my favourite: Titicaca Lake in Perù there is that gate called "Gate of the Gods"! >> 
 
<< You can be sure that I'll do it! >> Sunggyu said and looked at the clock << Hyaaaaaaaaaa >> He started to scream while going around the house. 
 
<< Hyung are you okay?? >> 
 
<< I'm late!!!! I'm late!!! I'm gonna be laaaaaaate!!!!! >> he said while grabbing his bag and running out << Leave the boys sleep! I'll be back in 4H and will bring some sweets to eat! You go and sleep some more too! Byeeeeeeeeee! >> 
 
Hoya stayed still, and saw Sunggyu running out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
Sunggyu's POV
 
 
 
I ran to the shop.
The good thing is that I got there in time. The bad thing is that a black car followed me the entire time. And now the car is in front of the shop.
 
For the moment I decided to ingore the fact and concentrate on the work.
 
More than concentrating I passed the whole time thinking about Woohyun.
It seems like my life has become perfect. 
While working, the imagine of Woohyun smiling got on my mind and I smiled too.
 
It was about a hour since I started working and the car was still there.
Then someone came out from the car. Tall, perfect body, beautiful face, dark hair.
His hair were nice, but I liked Woohyun's the most. His body looked perfect but then I remembered Woohyun abs, when I pushed him away last night... and I liked that the most. I felt my face burning and tried to recompose and greet the client.
 
When I looked up. I noticed that the entire shop got silence. Everyone was looking at the stranger. "Strange" I thought.
With Woohyun still on my thoughts I greet the client.
 
<< Good morning! >> I said smiling - because Woohyun was throwing hearts inside my head - << What would you like to have? >>
 
The man looked at me and his beautiful face got confused. 
<< I'd like to buy a cake. >> The man said with cold voice.
 
<< Yes, just a moment >> I said << What flavor do you want it? >>
 
<< ... banana. >> the man answered still confused. 
 
I went in the kitchen to check if there were any banana cake's but find none.
 
I got back to the client but he wasn't there anymore. I looked out to see where he was gone, but then again couldn't find him. The black car had disappeared too.
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
Author's POV
 
 
It is 13 o'clock and Sunggyu enters home after working the whole morning.
He found that his brother was back home and all the boys were chatting together.
The first to notice him was Woohyun, who stand up and ran near to him.
 
He hugged Sunggyu and kissed him << Welcome home baby! >> He said
 
Sunggyu chuckled and kissed him back. 
 
<< KYAAAAA Thay are doing again!!!! >> Sungyeol said and stated to laugh.
 
On the other side Hoya heard Sungyeol and blushed hard when he remembered his naughty dream.
 
<< Ya! Sungyeol! I won't give you any sweets!!! >> Sunggyu said while showing a bag full of cakes and stuff.
 
<< Hyung!!! >> Ukwon said pouting
 
<< What's wrong Kwonnie ?? >> Sunggyu said going closer
 
<< This kiddo is worried about my brother! >> Sungyeol said
 
<< Ne, Hyung! He broke up with Jaehyo-Hyung and he doesn't pick up my calls. >> Ukwon said << Hyung!!! What if he hates me now!?!? >>
 
<< Kwonnie, Sungjong would never hate you! >> Sunggyu said tapping his head << What if we go and make him a surprise? We already have sweets, chocolates etc. >>
 
<< YES!!! >> Ukwon said, now happy that he could see his best friend.
 
<< Lets go!!! >> Sungyeol said stands up taking Myungsoo's hand, draging him out.
 
The other followed him and ran out in the cold air. 
 
<< Hyung I'm hungry! >> Dongwoo said to Sunggyu
 
<< We'll order some pizza at Lee's house! >> Sunggyu said
 
 
-    -    -     -
 
 
It was cold outside and the boys were glad when they could finally see Lee's House some meters away.
 
They were there and Sungyeol reached to open the door. His hand stoped when he saw that the door was already opened. 
 
<< Yah!!! LEE SUNGJONG! >> He yelled making everyone look at him << Why the fu*k did you left the door open?? Now it's freezing even inside!! >> 
 
Sungyeol went in and the others followed. He kept calling Sungjong but nobody answered.
 
<<  SUNGJONG! YAH!! >> He was about to yell again but stoped when he saw Myungsoo glaring something on the table. His hands trembled as he lift a white paper.
 
Myungsoo looked over Hoya, Dongwoo and Woohyun who were all over him.
Silence got on the room. And it was Myungsoo who broke it.
 
<< ...H-have they found us? >> 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Chapter IX here for you!!!
 
I went in a Univercity to talk with an expert on human history and mistery. 
He talked me about the Titicaca lake and other things such as the gate, Sebaius and things like that. You can search about the "gate of the gods" on google. :)
 
I took those infos and placed them in the story.
I couldn't put all of them in one chapter, but I'll do it on.
Only for you!
 
Hope you like it!
 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
> I got new Subscribers!!!!
 
 
A big big thank to: 
 
Kalaha
 
 
Kiyavi05
 
 
Hjuku123
 
 
 
 
> There was a new comment too: 
 
To MissUnderstand:
Thank you for your comment! 
You've come to a part where the story just starts to evolve!
Hope you liked it so far. 
And if you are expecting something to happen, just tell! :D
 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
To all the readers
 
I was thinking on putting some mpreg on the story.
What do you think? Good or bad idea?
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
 
Next chapter: Friendship
 
" Let me save him, please. - Hoya " 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦ 
 
 
Dear Reader,
 
I hope you liked this new chapter,
Please leave a comment and write me with your oppinion.
Showing that you didn't like will be okay, but I'd like you to tell me the reason too.
 
Thank you for reading! 
 
 
See you next time and have a nice day! :)
 
 
 
☺    ☺    ☺    ☺