Chapter V - The Show

EMOTIONS
 
 
Two weeks passed and the day of the show has finally come. 
 
 
Dongwoo's POV
 
Someone shakes my shoulder waking me up. I open my eyes and see the bright of the sun coming through the window. 
 
I can hear a voice calling my name, " Hoya " I thought... he would come at the morning to wake me up, would bring me something to eat in the bed and once I woke up he would always ask me to go somewhere with him. 
He made me feel the happiest penson in the world. Well he didn't had to try hard because everyone in the future don't really get what happiness is so maybe I really was the happiest person in the world.
Why I knew what happiness is and the othes didn't? Well my parents, or it would be better to say my tutors, liked a lot to travel and took me and Woohyun with them twice. 
Why do I call them tutors and not parents? Actually Woohyun and me have different fathers, you can tell by our surnames. Mine is Jang Dongwoo and his is Nam Woohyun. People in there do babies to keep on the humanity and oftes one women makes childs from different man. The childs keep their father surname's but they don't live with the one who give birth to them.
Every child is sent to some tutors that stays with them until they get 16 years old. Then the childs start to live in their own. Same thing happened to me and Woohyun. 
 
We didn't have friends because no one knows actually what it is like. But one day when my tutors and us were going for our second travell some years back.
At the S.P station I met a guy. I knew what friendship was and wanted to be his friend.
I remember I went there and asked him if the wanted to be my friend and he asked me what that was.
While waiting for our check-in I spent some time with the boy telling him what friendship was and other things about the emotions.
He listened at me with attention and when I was about to go he grabbed my arm and said me that he wanted to be my friend too.
 
His name was Lee Howon.
 
That day has been the best day of my life.
 
After that me, Woohyun and my tutors went back in 1996. During that travel Wohyunn met a new friend and started to rise feelings for him. 
When we got back we faud that we've learned a lot more than before. We learned that there was something more than friendship they called it love. 
Woohyun started to think that he loved his new friend and kept saying that he was going to marry him. And... yes.... I wanted the same for Hoya less or more.
When I finally met Hoya I wanted to tell him everything but I couldn't bring my self to tell him. 
It was more like I didn't want to know if he felt the same for me or maybe he didn't. I didn't want to know, his friendship was the best think that happened to me and I didn't want to lose it.
 
When he asked me to go with him back in 2009 I was shocked. I knew that my feelings would evolve more and more, I knew that his feeling would change too. 
I was scared. I thought that once there he would learn how to love, he... would find someone to love and that someone won't be me.
But when he asked me to go I looked into his eyes and something crossed my mind, I decided to go even if he might love someone else, I'll be there for him, even just as a friend. 
I said yes to him but I didn't want to be there by myself. I mean I already knew about that world and I needed someone that was the same as me. So I asked Woohyun to come. Obviously when I asked him he wasn't sure. Until I told him the year Hoya wanted to go into. Woohyun also wanted to go in 2009 because his friend would be there at the right year.
 
So here we are now. but things didn't went as I wanted them to. Now Hoya is somewhere out there and I'm here, lying on the bed of a stranger.
I miss him so much.
 
I stoped thinking and decided to wake up but not because I wanted to but UKwon was almost screaming to my ear.
 
<< Dongwoo hyuung! Wake up Dongwoo hyung! We have to get ready and go to the school for the show! >> 
 
Right... today is the show... decided to go there because when I dance I imagine as if Hoya were there, dancing with me.
 
<< Okay okay, I'm up. >> I said and slowly I got up and saw that it was already midday got ready.
 
I went to the kitchen and there where Woohyun and Sunggyu singing "Falling slowly" that was the song they wanted to sing and now they were checking if everything was okay.
 
<< Hyung! Sunggyu hyung >>  Ukwon said << We're going now. BBomb is waiting for us at the school >>
 
<< Ok. ehm... we'll get there later on. >> Sunggyu said smiling as Woohyun. Ah... did I forgot to say that the boy who Woohyun met years ago is Sunggyu? Well I said it now. Those two are so cute together.  They make me smile only looking at them.
 
<< Woohyun got a boyfriend naaaaara naaaa naaaara na! ♪ >> I started singing 
<< Sunggyu is what he is naaaaaamed naaaaaaaa ah ♫ >> UKwon continued and we started to laugh a lot running out of the house.
 
<< Ya! You two come here! >> Sunggyu shout
 
<< Ha ha ha Go Go Go! >> Ukwon said pushing me out of the house
 
 
<< Ya ... Com....  >> Sunggyu is still yelling but we can't hear him anymore. 
 
<<  Kyakakaka That was funny >> I say to Ukwon while running to the school. I have to admit that passing time with these friends is awesome. I have had a lot of fun with them. I also met Ukwon and BBomb other friends. Kyung he was funny a lot. PO, he has a deep voice and well he likes to play a lot of pranks to his hyung. Then there is Zico, he is really good at rapping so I asked him to teach me too. Taeil his voice is like... I don't know ... unique? And there is also Jaehyo, Mino and Hanhae. All of them are really funny. I like it when I'm with them but I'd love it if Hoya was here too.
"I miss you, Hoya..."
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
Hoya's POV
 
I couldn't sleep at all this morning. 
Because of the school's show, Sungyeol and my brother have been playing since early this morning. So me and Sungjong had to wake up because of the noise. They are so enthusiastic about it and that makes me happy about them.
 
Since I have nothing better to do I decided that I'd go to see their performance with Sungjong. Sungjong is really happy that I'm going, he said that he wants us to meet his childwood friends. He also told me that there would also be some dance performances, that was interesting so I decided to go.
I need to think about something else. During those days the only one I've been thinking about is Dongwoo. I think that if things go on like that I'm going to get crazy.
 
 
It's 07:00 PM right now and Sungyeol and Myun.... L, have leaved for the show. 
Sungjong is geting ready, and I'm waiting for him to go.
 
<< Sungjong ah, You'd better hurry up or we wont make it in time! >> it take a half to get to their school and the show starts at 08:00 PM
 
<< Reaaady! >> he said after a quarter, coming out, I have to admit that he is really cute, he looks like a girl.
 
<< a.. ne, lets go. >> I said going out first but I had to wait for Sungjong because I don't know the way to school.
 
 
 
When we finally get to school we were going in, obviously we were late and take the seat that were really far from the stage.
 
 
 
 
♣    ♣    ♣    ♣
 
NoBody's POV
 
Everyone who had to do a performance was in the backstage, they were dividen in three groups. 
In the first where the one who'd play and instruments.
In the second the one who would dance 
And at the end the ones who would just sing or rap.
 
In the backstage Dongwoo and Ubomb were very calm, and since the coulds go to see the show the decided that they'd stay there and listen without watching.
Woohyun and Sunggyu went to wait with them.
 
The MC went out to announcing the first performance << Let's the show start with the first performance >> The MC said << For you! Sungyeol and L " Over and Over - Three Days Greace " >> 
 
<< Oh >> Sunggyu said << Sunyeol is my childwood friend and L is his cousin, I met them at the shop >>
 
<< L? >> Woohyun said << Is that even a name? >>
 
 
Lights went down and the song started:
 
I feel it everyday it's all the same 
It brings me down but I'm the one to blame 
I've tried everything to get away 
So here I go again 
Chasing you down again 
Why do I do this? 
 
Over and over, over and over 
I fall for you 
Over and over, over and over 
I try not to 
 
It feels like everyday stays the same 
It's dragging me down and I can't pull away 
So here I go again 
Chasing you down again 
Why do I do this? 
 
Over and over, over and over 
I fall for you 
Over and over, over and over 
I try not to 
Over and over, over and over 
You make me fall for you 
Over and over, over and over 
You don't even try 
 
So many thoughts that I can't get out of my head 
I try to live without you, every time I do I feel dead 
I know what's best for me 
But I want you instead 
I'll keep on wasting all my time 
 
Over and over, over and over 
I fall for you 
Over and over, over and over 
I try not to 
Over and over, over and over 
You make me fall for you 
Over and over, over and over 
You don't even try to
 
 
 
Dongwoo shived listening at the song. It seemed like it was talking about him. Every single word of the song described perfectly what Dongwoo was feeling for Hoya. More and more he falls for Hoya and even if he try not to, it won't help...
 
 
 
 
♠    ♠    ♠    ♠
 
Hoya's POV
 
Listening to Myungyeol performance my mind went to Dongwoo... "So many thoughts that I can't get out of my head " I repeated the line of the song...Dongwoo " 
 
Some other guy sang other song and then the part I was waiting for finally came, the dance performances.
 
The MC came and announced the "DO. U. Bomb." performence.
 
In a few of seconds three boys came out and starts to dance at a Hip-Hop remix.
 
One of them cought my attention, the way that guy moves is familiar to me.
 
His hips, his arms, his legs, his body... all of him looks familiar to me. I think of someone who he could be, but It can't be... right?
 
Or it is? The way he moved his body is unique. I can tell who he is without the need to look in his face.
 
It's him. 
 
The performance has finished and I stand up and scream his name << DONGWOO! >> but at the same time all the audience stand up showing how much they liked the performance.
 
He didn't hear me, I was about to go but Sungjong stopped me << Where are you going? >> he said
 
<< Dongwoo... He >> I pointed to the three guys << It's him >> I say << I'm going there >>
 
<< Wait! It cant be he is our childwood friend and even if you go there they wont let you meet the boys >> he say << But don't worry, as I told you I want you to meet our childwood friends so after the show we can do there and you'll se if he really is Dongwoo or not! >>
 
<< It's him! >> I yell but Sungjong gets pissed and pushes me down. 
 
<< You. stay. here. until. the. show. ends. >> he said 
 
<< o-okay >> Sungyeol had told me that it is beter not to get Sungjong angry or else he would brake your a*s
 
All the performances were about to end, the last on who had to sing were going on the stage. " Woohyun? " I thought " What the hell is going on here "
 
The Mc announced they by their names " Sunggyu and Woohyu " 
 
<< Sunggyu hyung fighing!!!!! >> Sungjong sreamed. 
 
So if he is Woohyun then the other guy is the real Dongwoo!
 
 
 
Finally the show ended and Sungjong brought me at the meeting point where we was going to meet his friends.
 
We where the first to get there. After some seconds Myungsoo and Sungyeol came.
 
<< Ne hyung did you listen to the last singer's name? It was Woohyun! >> Myungsoo said << Could it be that... >>
 
He was stoped by Sungjong << Sunggyuu hyuuuun! Heere! >> The boy was coming, back him was one of the boys that Dongwoo danced with.
 
Back them there were Woohyun and... Dongwoo. He didn't see me and keep talking and laughing with the other dancer 
 
He was near and while laughing we was turning to face me
 
<< Kyakakakakak ... >> our eyes made contact and his laugh broke off. He freezed.
 
<< Dongwoo... >> my voice was a whisper. I can't believe that he is right there in front of me. 
 
<< Dongwoo! >> I said again, without knowing I faud myself hugging him
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Chapter V here for you! 
 
I Hope you like it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
I got one new Subscriber who also leaved a comment! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay :D
 
To burdenheart:
Thank you a lot for your support! I'll do my best to write something good! :)
Your comment gave me hope on keep writing! Thank you again!
 
Love you a lot ♥
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦   ♦
 
 
 
 
There was also someone else who leaved a comment 
 
To Ero-chibi:
I read your comment and it made me laugh a lot.
 
But what I didn't liked in your comment wasn't your oppinion. 
Was the fact that you managed to write down that you had a headache but you didn't even told me why.
If you don't tell me what I did wrong, how can you expect me to get better in what I did wrong?
For that I consider your comment rude. 
Showing that you didn't like is okay, but I'd like to know the reason too.
I won't delete your comment, instead I'll leave it there to show the people in what grade your education is.
Thanks ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
On the next Chapter Lost In You
 
 
"I'll get lost 
If you want me to... 
But somehow I found 
a way to get lost in you - Dongwoo"
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dear Reader,
 
I hope you liked this new chapter,
Please leave a comment and write me with your oppinion.
Showing that you didn't like will be okay but I'd like you to tell me the reason too.
 
Thank you for reading! 
 
 
See you next time and have a nice day! :)
 
 
 
 
 
☺    ☺    ☺    ☺
 
 
 
 
WooGyu
 
kiss kisss
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
hooo hooo hooo
 
 
 
MyungYeol
 
 
 
 
hem hem
 
 
>.<
 
 
 
 
YaDong
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hehe I hope you liked! :) 
Those images are not mine, I just wated to shoe them!
 
They are so nice, don't you think?