Chapter VI - Lost In You

EMOTIONS
 
 
♥    ♥    ♥    ♥
 
Dongwoo's POV
 
 
 
He is right there. In front of me. 
I want to scream, my heart hurts of joy. 
I want to hug him. Kiss him, but my body won't move. 
 
He walks towards me and hugs me. 
Oh god please don't make this moments ever end. 
 
I still can't say a word... What should I do? If I hug him, he might find out that I like him... but if I don't, he might think that I haven't missed him at all.
I don't want his to think soo. I've missed him so much.
I put my face in his shoulder, and lift my arms to hug him. I'm about there, but suddenly he backs away. 
"Why?" I lift my head to see what happened.
I see his face. There a strange look in there. He is... worried..? scared?  But because of what?
I turn my head to see what he was looking to, and I saw... A boy... A cute boy with slim body, big eyes...
The boy was talking with Jaehyo, one of Ukwon and Bbomb's friends. I've met him a few of times and he told me about a boy named Sungjong.
That Sungjong must be him. 
 
I turn to see Hoya but he wasn't near to me anymore. I search for him and see that he is going towards that Sungjong. 
" Why?... Why Hoya? I'm right here. You haven't seen me for weeks... what are you doing now? "
 
He grabs Sungjong's hand and pulls him away. He gives a look full of hate at Jaehyo, and then takes Sungjong with him somewhere.
... leaving me here... " Did I do something wrong? " 
 
To bring me out of my thoughts was Myungsoo, who seems happy to see me. 
I'm also happy to see him but what happened just some seconds ago have turned me off.
<< Dongwoo hyung >> He says and hugs me.
 
<< Oi! >> I said trying to look happy and patting his hair
 
<< So you are Dongwoo! >> a tall boy near to Myungsoo said << I'm Sungyeol! I've heard of you a lot from Hoya and L >>
He said glaring the hand with which I was patting Myungsoo. I let him go and Sungyeol grabs Myungsoo's hand taking him hear to himself.
 
<< L? >> I say
 
<< ehm... yep. That's supposed to be my name >> Myungsoo said giving a shy look to Sungyeol << He gave it to me >>
The way he was looking at Sungyeol was strange. It was similar to the look I give to Hoya. 
It was so obvious that Myungsoo liked his friend.... At that thought my heart stopped... If Myungsoo was obvious, did that mean that I'm obvious with Hoya too?
Does that mean that when Hoya hugged me he saw something in my eyes, and then run away?
I have to tell Hoya. I have to ask him. I must know the reason why he runned away with that boy...
 
-    -    -    -
 
A quarter has passed since Hoya left with that Sungjong. I decided to wait for him, but now I can't take it anymore.
The boys here, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Woohyun, (Ukwon left with his friends after the show)  have been talking with each other, telling stories about how they found us, and how things evolved up until now.
I came to know why Myungsoo was being called L, and other things like that.
" I can't take it anymore " I thought and stand up, going to the way where Hoya took Sungjong.
 
After a few of meters I heard someone voice.
I walked a little more. Then I was the worst thing ever. 
There was Hoya that was hugging Sungjong, and that boy was hugging Hoya too.
Hoya pulled Sungjong away and then moved his head giving a kiss to the boy. 
I felt like my heart broke into pieces. I couldn't bring myself to breath, and tears falled down my eyes.
 
Everything seemed to unreal.  I couldn't believe to what I was seeing. Hoya loved someone else, and that one wasn't me. 
That was the thing I was afraid of, before coming here.
The reason why I followed Hoya, didn't meant anoymore. I want to go back in my time now. I want to forget about all this feelings. 
I want to forget what love is. I want to forget the pain I'm felling right now.  I want everything of this to end, or else I think I'm going to die. This pain is to much for me.
 
I remember to breath, and a loud sigh came out, making Hoya turn and look at me.
His eyes widen when he looks at me. 
 
<< I-I-I'm really s-sorry >> My voice cracked << I-I- ... I didn't mean to cut in... >> I said and run away.
 
<< Dongwoo!!! Wait!! >> I can hear Hoya's voce but I don't want to stop. 
I can't face him right now. My heart might burn up only looking at him.
 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
Hoya's POV
 
 
I was hugging Dongwoo when I saw that Sungjong was crying.
During those days I've passed most of my time with him. 
He told me that he heard that Jayhyo wanted to break up with him.
I told him that sometime's voices are fake and he shouldn't listen to them.
But right now the thing Sungjong was afraid of was happening. And the only one who could help him, was me. 
I only knew about what was going on between him and Jaehyo. I saw Sungjong in difficulties and decided to help him.
 
Quite sure that Dongwoo wouldn't mind, because he always help others. I thought that he might be proud of me.
So I left with Sungjong. And decided to explain everything to Dongwoo latter.
 
But the timing was so wrong. Dongwoo was in my arms and now I'm here with Sungjong.
 
<< I-I was right >>  he said while crying << He broke up with me! He didn't love me at all! 
 
<< shhh everything is gonna be okay... >> I tried to comfort him, but it didn't worked at all. That made him cry even more.
 
<< No! It's not! >> he said << I gave all my love to him, and look at me now. I have nothing! >>
 
I'm not good and comforting people, but I remember when I was a child and I hurted myself. Dongwoo came there to comfort me. 
He hugged and gave a kiss on the cheek to me. He said that, that was something that friend do.
So I did the same at Sungjong. 
It worked. He stoped crying and looked at me. He opened his mouth and was about to say something. But I heard a loud sigh, and turned my hear to see what it was.
The view of what I saw, made me feel like a million of needle was going through my heart.
Dongwoo was there, crying. 
 
<< I-I-I'm really s-sorry >> his voice cracked << I-I- ... I didn't mean to cut in... >> he said and ran away.
 
<< Dongwoo!!! Wait!! >> I said but he didn't stoped. I was about to run to him but Sungjong stoped me.
 
<< Hoya... why did you kissed me just now? >> He asked
 
<< Isn't that something that friends do? >> 
 
<< ah... I understand now... Dongwoo has done the same to you. Hasn't he? >>
 
<< Y-yes... why do you ask..? >>
 
<< Listen Hoya... If the boy that was over there a few of seconds ago, was Dongwoo. When he saw what you did, he might have thought that I was your lover >>
 
<< What?!!!? >>
 
<< Now run to him Hoya and tell him everything! >> Sungjong said << You love him right? Now go and tell him! >>
 
<< But, What if he doesn't love me back!? >>
 
<< Stop complaining Hoya and run! Or you might not have your friend near to you anymore! >>
 
That was enough to make me go and look for Dongwoo. << Thank you Sungjong! See you home! >>
 
-    -    -    -
 
I searched along for some time but couldn't find him. 
So I decided to hang home and ask the guys at home, where their friend's home was. So I could go and see Dongwoo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
♠    ♠    ♠    ♠
 
Anonymous POV
 
<< Do you see him? >> a man asked
 
<< Yes, sir! >> the woman answered
 
<< Follow him wherever he goes! >> He ordered
<< See if he is one of those who rush into our time! And try to find out where their S.P's are! >>
 
<< Yes sir! >> 
 
A few of minutes passed
 
<< Sir! >> A woman said << we analyzed the changes in the guy's mood. He seem to be looking for something or someone. >>
 
<< Yes, so..? >> the man asked
 
<< We think that he is looking for the SP, or maybe for the other ones that where with him when they came here. >> she said.
 
<< Good job! >> he said << Keep taking an eye on him. There are 4 of them who came here toghether. Once you found them. Capture them! We are going to take them in USA and analyse them well. >>
 
<< Yes sir! >>  
 
 
 
 
♣    ♣    ♣    ♣
Nobody's POV 
 
 
Hoya had the adress of his friend, and ran out to go to see him.
He felt like someone was following him and started to run faster. 
 
Once ad Sunggyu's home he knocked at the door and wainted until someone came to open it.
 
The door opened and in front of him was Dongwoo. He had puffy and red eyes, because of how much he's been crying.
And now when he saw Hoya in front on him, his eyes became wet again.
 
Hoya stepped forward, but Dongwoo took on step backing away from him. 
 
<< ...Dongwoo >> Hoya whispered as if he was afraid that Dongwoo could run away from him again.  
 
<< ah... >> Dongwoo noticed the tears in his eyes << I-I-I'm sorry... Something got into my eyes just now >> 
 
<< Dongwoo, you don't have to lie to me. >> Hoya said closing the door behind him
 
<< It's alright >>
 
<< No it isn't >> Hoya said stepping forward and taking Dongwoo's hands in his ones << It's because of Sungjong... Isn't it? >>
 
<< NO! >> Dongwoo shouted. 
 
Seeing Dongwoo like this made him remember about the nightmare he had. It looked as if the nightmare was becoming real.
To Hoya it looked like Dongwoo was going to hate him.
 
<< It's not what you think, Dongwoo >> Hoya said << Please don't hate me. >>
 
<< Listen, It okay for me >> Dongwoo said avoiding Hoya's eyes << You love him... It's okay for me. I can't hate you for that. >>
 
<< No Dongwoo, look at me! >> Hoya said << I don't love him! Now look at me! >>
 
Dongwoo made eye contact with Hoya but that made him feel more sad than before. And He started to cry again 
<< Y-you kissed him! >> he shouted
 
<< Dongwoo I did it because you did it to me too! >> yelled
 
Now they where screaming to each other.
 
<< I kissed you because I love you! You Idiot! >> Dongwoo coverd his mouth immediatly after realising that he just confessed his feelings.
He looked up to Hoya who freezed. 
<< I... I .... >> Dongwoo didn't know what do add. He wanted to take back everything " he is going to hate me" Dongwoo thought " I wont be able to be by his side neither as a friend " << Listen, please I know that you are shocked. And I'll get lost... If you want me to... >>  
" I'll get lost .... If you want me to... But somehow, I found a way to get lost in you. I your voice, in your breath, in your eyes... in you.. " 
 
Before he could finish his line, he felt Hoya's lips pressing on his ones.  
It felt like a dream to him. Dongwoo couldn't tell if all of this was happening or maybe it was only just a dream.
 
Hoya stoped kissing him and looked in Dongwoo's eyes. << I might not know what love really is... but I I feel like the only way of telling you what feel about you, is giving you a kiss >> Hoya said smiling at Dongwoo.
 
<< Yaaaaaa!! What's happening there! >> Sunggyu yelled, while walking to see where Dongwoo was. << Oh you must be Hoya! >>
He looked at the boys who where now appart. << Come in! I've just called to Sungyeol, Sungjong and L >> he said << We're going to do a sleepover! >> With that Sunggyu left and went to seat near to Woohyun.
 
Hoya and Dongwoo followed him, hand in hand.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Chapter VI here for you! ☺
 
 
Sorry for the late upload and thant you all my dear subscribers for waiting!
 
I've been re-watching the TV series of Sherlock! And now I'm a JOHNLOCK shipper! (7>.<)7
YOU SHOULD WATCH IT! REALLY!
If you have watched it tell me what you think! They are a great couple! Aren't they?
 
 
 
Hope you like it! ♥
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
 
 
 
I got two new Subscribers!  yeeeeeeey!!!! (7>.<)7
 
A big thank to:
 
LoveYadong
 
and
 
brutaltoys*
 
" Thank you for subscribing! Hope you like this new chapter ♥ "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also got two new comments! Yaaaaaaaaay again!
 
To  GeniusGyu :
Thank you for commenting, again! :)
Actually this is just he begining of the story. I have to keep it fast or it might not end anymore. 
For exemple: The year when the story starts is in 2009, and we are in 2013... I have to write 4 years of story. LOL
 
Woohyun and Dongwoo have already been in "our days" that's why they got some of this feeling.
 
Thank you for telling me! I went and re-read it again. And yep... you're right. 
This time I tried to add some more punctuation this time, to make the story more fluent. 
But you know, when you write something even when you read it again.
When your mind knows what is writen down there, your eyes can't see the errors at first. So there might be some here again.
Sorry for that! :/
 
Yes! There were a loooot, like a lot a lot of pics. It's just that I couldn't stop myself from posting them. They where so CUTE! :3
 
 
 
 
 
To burdenheart:
haha Cute! Your comments are the best! Really!  
You can't even imagine how much they help me to write! I O U!  
Hope you liked this chapter! 
Thank you again! Really!  ♥
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love you all ♥
 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
 
 
 
On the next chapter Danger
 
" Have they found us? - Myungsoo "
 
 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
 
 
 
Dear Reader,
 
I hope you liked this new chapter,
Please leave a comment and write me with your oppinion.
Showing that you didn't like will be okay but I'd like you to tell me the reason too.
 
Thank you for reading! 
 
 
See you next time and have a nice day! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
☺    ☺    ☺    ☺