Chapter IV - First Kiss

EMOTIONS
 
 
 
 
03:00 AM - Myungyeol
 
 
All the others were doing something but the ones who was having more fun were Sungyeol and Myungsoo.
They passed all the night watching Death Note. Now they were laying next to each other on Sungyeol's bed.
 
<< What didn't I tell you? You're alike L! >> Sungyeol said << So what do you think? Animes are awesome right? >>
 
<< ha ha ne! >> Myungsoo said, at the moments he wasn't thinking about all his emotions and of how he decided to keep them inside. 
After he answered to Sungyeol's question he keep smiling at him. That made Sungyeol stop breathing " He's beautifull..." he thought looking at Myungsoo. Looking at his lips, his face, his eyes, his body. Everything of him was beautifull to Sungyeol's eyes.
Myungsoo noticed that he was letting all his emotions out so he stoped smiling, looked down in embarrassment and felt his heart beating really fast.
He was feeling really tired after all the episodes they saw and decided to close his eyes to calm down his heart.
 
Sungyeol saw Myungsso closing his eyes and noticed how long his lashes were.
He keep looking at him, observing every single centimeter of his face. Then he stoped looking at his lips. 
<< Ne, L-shi, Have you had your first kiss? >> he asked
 
<< .... >> 
 
<< L? Are you awake? >> he asked again but no answer came from Myungsoo. << I guess you're not... I like you L... >>
 
Then Sungyeol closed his eyes and felt asleep.
Sungyeol thought that Myungsoo was sleeping but he wasn't. He could hear Sungyeol and that made his heart speeding again.
He never felt like this. He didn't know how to react and he was glad that Sungyeol didn't notice he was awake. After a few of minutes he falls asleep too because of tiredness.
 
01:00 PM
 
Seven hours passed since they felt asleep. Now L was waking up from a sweet sleep, he was about to open his eyes and then felt something strange under him and something was petting his hair, he felt so good.
He couldn't tell was happening and opened his eyes to see. 
His eyes widen, his heart speeded, his breath stopped. 
He found himself hugging Sungyeol, his head was on Sungyeol's chest, his leg was on Sungyeol's legs.
L was about to scream but he remembered that Sungyeol might be sleeping and he didn't want him to see all of this.
He lifted his head to see but all se saw was a face with the brightest smile on it. Then he realized that the hand that playing with his hair was Sungyeol's hand and that he was completly awake. L freezed. He didn't know how to react, again.
 
<< Goodmorning honey, sleep well? >> Sungyeol smirked
 
<< ....... >> L wanted to say something but words won't come out, he wanted to move away but his body won't move. 
 
<< Oi, are you awake or still sleeping >> Sungyeol asked going closer to L and looking into his eyes with a smirk still on this face.
Their noses were touching and Sungyeol was staring at L's lips, he could hear his heartbeat, he could feel Myungsoo's body pressed on his one. He could feel his breath on his face.
All of this was making him lose control. << You know... I was guessing if you have already kissed someone... >> he said going closer and closer to Myungsoo's lips.  << So... have you? >>
 
On the other side Myungsoo was losing his mind. He wanted to run away. He wanted to move from there but then he felt Sungyeol's hand going through his hair and then sliding down on his neck causing Myungsoo to shiver and freeze more.
He can't move, his mind wanted but his body didn't.
His mind was screaming him to run but his heart was telling him to stay. << I-I ..... >> he tried to speak looking at Sungyeol's lips. 
<< I..... >> He tried again but Sungyeol got more closer and their lower lips was almost touching.
 
<< .... you? >> Sungyeol said 
 
<< I..... >> L tried again but this time the reason he stop for wasn't the same as before. Now he could feel Sungyeol's lips pressing on his. His body started to burn. His chest felt lighter and his head went blanck.
He felt Sungyeol's lips that started to move and without noticing his lips were moving too.
Sungyeol bit Myungsoo's lips, that made Myungsoo to open his mouth letting Sungyeol's toungue go in.
Their kiss became more passionate. Sungyeol moved putting Myungsoo down and going above him.
He stop kissing him to take some breath and keep his forhead on Myungsoo's one, he smiled lightly << I... like you Myungsoo... I really do... >> he said 
 
Then he feel some arms going around his body << I... I think that... I like ... you... too... >> Myungsoo said blushing and looking down.
Sungyeol smiled and hugged the boy hiding his face on Myungsoo's neck.
 
<< I think I'm going to die of happiness he said. >> Sungyeol said and chuckled.
 
Myungsoo blinked and closed his eyes when Sungyeol sterted to kiss and letting marks all over his neck "Now you're mine" he thought.
Out of a reflex, Myungsoo wrapped his legs around Sungyeol's waist and moaned when Sungyeol bite him and keep kissing all down his chest.
 
Myungsoo moved his hand on Sungyeols hair, lifted him up and kissed him. << That... >> He said blushing << that was my first kiss >>
 
Sungyeol smiled and kissed the boy and lifted him up. Now Myungsoo was sitting on Sungyeol's lap. He softly moved his hands under Myungsoo's shirt making him shiver and moan.
 
BANG BANG BANG someone knocked hard one the door making the boy's apart.
<< Sungyeol hyung! Lunch is heady! You'd better come by yourself or I'm going to come in! >> Sungjong shouted behind the door.
That pissed Sungyeol a lot who turned his head and glared at the door.
 
<< .... Ne, give me a second >> Sungyeol said and then turned to face Myungsoo who was all red on his face. He couldn't believe what he was about to do.
Sungyeol noticed it and said << I love you >> he kissed Myungsoo again << My love we'd better go and eat now. A long day is waiting for us. I'm going to show you my music >> 
 
In one day Myungsoo could learn what love and passion were. 
 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
06:30 PM -  Woogyu
 
 
For all the day there was something going under Sunggyu's mind.
There in front of him was a boy that he met only some days ago but he feel like he has already met him before.
"Those lips, this smile" he thought "I'm sure I've seen it before... but it can't be... right?"
The passed all the day with Woohyun practicing for the show. He loved his voice, his smile, all of him. The time they spent together was the best he ever had passed with someone. But he felt a mess in his mind. He liked girls, he never went for boys before.
 
He took his phone out and called at some girls from his school and asked them to go and eat something out together, He said her to bring some friends too because he would bring his "cousin" that liked girls a lot.
 
<< My wife, who are you talking with? >> woohyun asked with bright smile on his face
 
<< Ya! Who is you wife?! >> Sunggyu shouted << I asked some girls to go out tonight, you are comming too. >> 
 
<< oh... >> Woohyun said and his smile disappeared
 
<< Ya! Why are you like this, don't you like to go out with girl? eh? >> 
 
<< ah... ne ne >> Woohyung said faking a smile " So you don't remember... Gyu-shi "
 
<< Aish! Your enthusiasm is killing me! >> Sunggyu said << I'm going to take a shower, you'd better get ready too! >>
 
<< Honey! Want your husband to help you washing? >> Woohyun said
 
<< Ya! Who said I'd ever marry someone like you! >> 
 
<< ha ha ha oooh come on honey! >> Woohyun said acting like everything was normal but inside of his heart everything was burning
" ... Please, remember me"
 
08:25 PM 
 
They were walking to the place to meet the girls and they were almost there.
Woohyun has been silent since home and Sunggyu can't tell why.
 
<< Ne... Sunggyu-shi... >> Woohyun said making at the guy look at him << You really don't remember about me... don't you? >>
 
<< What do you mean? >> Sunggyu asked confused
 
<< So you don't, eh? >> Woohyung said with a sad smile on his face. 
 
" those lips... this smile " he thought again... << Woohyun-ah! How could I not remember you >> He said making Woohyun look at him with hope in his eyes << I met you this month, it's not like my memory is that bad thought! >> with that Woohyun sighed realizing that he really didn't remember nothing.
 
<< Year ago you prom.... >>
 
<< Sunggyu Oppa!!! >> One brown haired girl called << Here, here!! >> 
 
<< Ah, Hyuna this is my cousin Woohyun! >> Sunggyu said
 
<< Nice to meet you Oppa! >> Hyuna said to the boy, but Woohyun glared her. << Aigoo! Oppa hates me! >> she said
 
<< Ani ani, He likes you... I think! >>
 
Hyuna was with two other girls one with red hair and one with black.
They went to eat something and the two girls sat beside Woohyun while Hyuna sat with Sunggyu.
Sunggyu thought that Woohyun would be happy surrounded by girls but it wasn't like this.
 
During the whole time Sunggyu didn't care too much about the girl next to him he would look what Woohyun was talking about with the other girls. He was staring at his lips "His lips are like cherries, lucky who can kiss them" he thought.
At one point something cought his attention.
 
<< Neee, Woohyun Oppa! >> the red haired said << Could it be that you have someone that you like? You don't look like having fun! >> 
 
<< ha ha Ye... >> Woohyun said making Sunggyu's breath stop and his heart ache << I like someone that I've met long time ago at the park near here... It was spring>> he said
 
<< Woohyun Oppa! Have you been here before? >> The black haired asked
 
<< Yes, I have... It was with my parents >> he said fake smiling at the girls
 
<< Jinjja? Was it then when you met the person you like? >> Hyuna asked
 
<< Ne... it was, that person even said that would marry me when we'd grew up >> he said 
 
<< Oppa Oppa! Why don't you go and look for that person? So you can confes to her! >> Hyuna said
 
<< It won't do >> Woohyun said and looked at Sunggyu << I've met that person but it seems like they don't remember me. >> and smiled at Sunggyu 
 
<< Oppa! I'll marry you! >> The red haired girl said
 
<< ha ha >> Woohyun lought but Sunggyu could tell that it was fake.
 
After this Sunggyu wasn't the same, he was feeling that there was something missing but he couldn't tell why.
 
 
10:10 PM
 
After eating and chatting together they were now walking on Seol's streets
 
<< Oppa! Would you like to drink something there? >> The red haired girl asked to Woohyun
 
<< I'll go too! >> the brown haired girl said 
 
<< ... why not? >> Woohyun said and Sunggyu glared him
 
<< Then I'll go too >> Sunggyu was about to say
 
<< Ani, Oppa! You come with me! I have something to show you! >> Hyuna said and Woohyun glared at her again. He hated her, the way she talked to Sunggyu, her voice! "Don't dare take him" His eyes was saying.
 
<< ... Why not? >> Sunggyu said looking to Woohyung and went away with hyuna.
 
<< Ne Oppa, That cousin of yours is weird! >> She said laughing
 
<< wae? >>
 
<< He said that his friends call him Nam-Star! >> she said laughing again
 
Then Sunggyu stoped walking and started to remember something...
 
 
....Flashback - 13 years ago
 
He was at the park, near his uncle's house, playing alone when a little guy came near to him.
 
<< annyeonghaseyo... can I play with you? >> the guy asked giving a bright smile at Sunggyu
 
<< Ah Ne! >> Sunggyu said and was very happy that he made a new friend
 
For the whole week the boys would met at the park and had a lot of fun. It was dark and stars could be seen.
 
<< Sunggyu-ah! you are the best! >> the guy said giving at the boy a warm smile
 
<< You are too! >> Sunggyu said
 
The boy paused and his smile started to disappear << Ne.... Sunggyu shi... you know, this is the last day that I'll be here >> he said showing a sad smile to sunggyu
 
<< You don't have to worry! I'll remember you forever! When you'll come here again I'll marry you so we can me together forever like Appa and Umma! >> Sunggyu said making the boy smile like never before.
 
<< You promise? >>
 
<< I promise! >> Sunggyu said and tears went into his eyes
 
<< Don't cry! Look the boy said! >> pointing at the star << Wherever you see a star remember about me! I'll be your star! The Nam-Star! And you'll be My Hamster-Gyu >> The boy said
 
<< Ne! >> Sunggyu said laughing and then smiled to the boy which was smiling at him too.
 
They passed the last minutes together and that said goodbye to each other.
 
<< Remember me >> the boy said << I'll come here again and you'll marry me! >> 
 
<< Ne Nam-star! ha ha >> Sungyu said 
 
 
Sunggyu stoped walking... 
 
<< N-Nam Star >> He said and looked at the sky but because of the city lights the start couldn't be seen... " Woohyun " the thought and started to run back leaving there Hyuna
 
" Woohyun... Sorry! I forgot! " He thought while running to reach Woohyun
 
He was there and saw Woohyun walking with the two girls << Woohyun >> he screamed and keep running to him and Woohyun ran back to reach him too.
<< I... I ... am  sorry >> Sunggyu was saying breathing hard because of the run, he wanted to say more but he wanted to be alone. << Would you like to go with me to the park? >> he asked.
 
<< N-ne... >> Woohyun said without knowing what was going on. 
 
 
At the park
 
 
They left the girls without saying goodbye to them.
 
<< Where is Hyuna? >> Woohyun asked
 
<< ah... >> Sunggyu said << I ran away without saying nothing to her... She'll be mad to me. >> 
 
<< Why did you do that? >> 
 
<< Well... I wanted to come to the park >> 
 
<< We could come here tomorrow. >>
 
<< But I wanted to be here in the night... >>
 
<< Why? >>
 
<< Because this is the only point in the town where you can see the stars... >> He said << I remembered about a Nam-Star and wanted to come and see it >>
 
Woohyun felt like his heart stoped << Y-you remember? >> He asked 
 
<< Ne Nam Woohyun >> Sunggyu said << I remem... >> Before he could finish Woohyun placed his hand on his face and kissed him, with tears on his eyes he hugged Sunggyu and said << I thought you wouldn't ever remember about me! >> 
 
Sunggyu was still shocked but happy... he liked the kiss " So those cherry lips belongs to me now" He thought " I'm the lucky one who can kiss them" 
 
 
 
 
♣    ♣    ♣    ♣
 
 
At the practice room Dongwoo and U bomb where getting ready for the show 
 
And at the Lee's house Myungsoo discovered that Sungyeol know how to play drums and showed him that he plays guitar too. So now He decided to go to the show with Sungyeol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
Another chapter for you! ♥
 
 
Yaaaay I did it!
It's almost 05:00 AM here... I wrote the chapter tonight and now out of my window I can the dawn...
So tired... I'm going to sleep now! (feels like a vampire, living in night and sleep in day) xD
zzzzzzzz
 
With that I'd like to say that the english might be a mess...
(I'm too tired to check back.... mian... )
 
But please leave the grammar behind and
Enjoy the story! :D 
 
 
Hope you like it! 
 
 
 
Can you see the Main Image?... I draw it for you xD
It's from the moment when Sungjong made them stop, Sungyeol face tells everything.
I know it's lame... but I wanted to post it... don't ask why! LOL 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
♠    ♠    ♠    ♠
 
 
 
Yeeee I got 3  new subbscribers
 
Anna_amiera
 
taemsoul
 
and
 
blackpikky
 
I'd like to thank all you for subbscribing! :')
 
 
 
 
 
I also got two other comments  yaaay 
 
to Panda3400:
Thank you for your comments! Reading them gave me a lot of inspiration!
And I'd like to tell you that... yep there'll be some on Yadong couple :D
 
 
 
 
Love you all ♥
 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
 
 
On the next Chapter The Show
 
As you can tell from the other chapters there'll be a show
where Dongwoo will do a dance performance with UBomb.
 
Woogyu will sing.
 
Myungyeol will do a cover.
 
And Hoya with Sungjong will be there watching.
 
 
 
"The way he moved his body is unique
I can tell who he is without the need to look his face
- Hoya"
 
 
 
 
 
♦    ♦    ♦    ♦
 
 
 
 
 
Dear Reader,
 
I hope you liked this new chapter,
I'd like to know what you think about it.
Please leave a comment and write me with your oppinion.
Showing that you didn't like will be okay but I'd like you to tell me the reason too.
Thanks
 
 
 
 
See you next time and have a nice day!
 
 
 
 
 
☺    ☺    ☺    ☺
 
 
 
 
 
zzz...zz...z......