Chapter I - Our World

EMOTIONS
 
   29 - 11 - 2209
 
 
<< Look around Hoya, >> Dongwoo said << The world we live in, is perfect! I cant get it... Why? Why do you want to renounce at all of this? >>
 
It's been some days that Hoya has been thinking how boring his life was.
Twenty year have passed since his grandfather invented a space machine that was able to go forward and back in time, a typical time machine.
The tecnology has never developed this fast. And, since the one who discovered the time machine, also called SP.M (space. machine), was from his family, Hoya owned one too. He prefered to call them just SP.
He owned it, but he never used it, never went anywhere.
 
The world they live in is the perfection, everyone is gentle, there is no poverty, no one have to overwork to get extra money because everyone have everything. 
The only thing that not everyone has is a SP.M. 
There also are no emotions. They are there but they are not strong enough. People would smile every second but it isn't a real smile, smiling is a normal thing such as breathing.
Love wasn't love. They would marry someone just to make some babies to keep on the humanity. There was no one who knowed how to love felt like. There wasn't such a thing anymore.
 
It feels like the emotions were disappearing. Day by day they become weaker. Hoya never liked this. He didn't understand what he was feeling because he didn't know what hating was alike. But if knowed it would be hate. He would say he hated this.
But for now he just feel like there is something strange and he can't understand why.
 
He always thought that the thing that make us humans are emotions, without them we'd be just machines. 
The only thing that brings him some feelings are the dance, the music and his best friend Dongwoo. He loves when they dance together. He loves how his heart starts beating faster, how a smile appears on his face.
He loves Dongwoo's laugh, it was real. For someone it would seem too loud but for Hoya it is music to his ears. 
And one morning, he felt like he had to go back in those days. To live a life full of emotions. He want to go there to see how that world was. 
 
He passed months thinking about it, and then he decided to go.
He told his brother, Myungsoo, to go with him. Myungsoo was a calm person, too calm for Hoya's opinion.
So he though that a bit of emotions wouldn't be bad for him. 
 
Then he went to tell Dongwoo. He WANTED Dongwoo to go with him. He felt like he wouldn't make it if Dongwoo wasn't there. 
He thought at how he felt and a smile appeared on this face, then again Hoya loved it.
"The feeling of friendship" he thought "I like it."
 
<< Dongwoo, I'm going back in 2009. Would you like to come with me? >> he said
When he told Dongwoo, he found that his friend wasn't sure if going or not. Dongwoo couldn't understand why Hoya would want to leave behind all of this.
Dongwoo is facing him with a poker-face. Looking him in his eyes. Not showing nothing. Neither the smile that everyone in his world would show.
Hoya felt something strange in his stomach, but the feeling disappeared when Dongwoo, smiled and nodded at him. That made Hoya smile too.
 
Since Hoya was taking Myungsoo with him, Dongwoo decided to take his brother too.
So now they were there, at Hoya's home, getting ready and taking the right equipment to survive the travel.
 
<< To get there safe we should wear the right equipment or we'll end in some other place >>  Hoya said  << or maybe our body will be different and..>> then Myungsoo looked at him with curiousity in his eyes << ... Don't look at me like this Myungsoo, I meant it in a bad way, you might get there with three legs and they don't have our tecnology so you'll remain like that forever. >> but this make myungsoo more curious.
 
Hoya was showing the outfits to the others. 
<< Wait! >> Dongwoo's brother said << If I'm not wrong! With this outfit wont we look like the things they call "Alien"?  >>
 
<< You are wrong, Woohyun! >> Myungsoo said << We won't look like those things. We. Will. Be. Those. Things. >>
 
<< What? >>
 
<< We are not the first to go there >> Myungsoo expleaned << Many persons have been there, visiting in different years. As you know today people uses the SP.Ms to go and travel around the times for vacations. Of course there are pilot that forget to put the invisible tool and other pilots have lost the controll of the SP.Ms and cashed down there. Like the SP.M that crashe in USA last month. So! when they see our SPs they don't know what they are and calls them U.F.O Unidentified Flying Object. When we go there our SP shines to much beause of the ropture of the normal time line and some of them don't even see the shep clearly an... >>
 
<< Ok, ok I got it! >> Woohyun said << Hoya, please, continue or else Myungsoo will never stop! >>
 
<< kkkkk come on Hoya! >> Dongwoo laughed, as I said his laugh wasn't loud but for the people in his time, It was.
 
Hearing Dongwoo laughing Hoya smiled and continued << Well, after what Myungsoo said I have nothing to add exept the fact that you shouldn't be seen with the outfits or someone could kill you because of the scare! >>
 
<< But if someone sees us, just take off the outfit! And the problem will be solved. >> Woohyun said.
 
Then Myungsoo again << I thought stupid people didn't exist anymore, but here are you. Some one have done the same thing you said but in our past who saw thought that the "Alien" has changed to Human apparences. >>
 
<< YAh! It's not like I'm he stupid one, those people were! >> 
 
<< Ye ye, I know. >>
 
<< Ah... >> Hoya added, making everyone to look at him << Our emotions might change there, they might be stronger than they are now >>
After saying this his mind went to Dongwoo "how can I like him more than that?" he thought.
 
 
 ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
 
 
The next morning they are there ready to go.
 
<< Alright! Everyone, if you don't want to come then you'd better to say it now or never! >> Hoya said
 
<< I don't wanna come, you drag me here. >> Myungsoo said
 
<< Perfect. I see that no one have nothing to say.  Then we can go! >> Hoya answered, pretending that he didn't hear Myungsoo
 
<< Oi, I said I... >>
 
<< Ok, here we go. >>
 
<< kkkk >> Dongwoo laugh again, and Hoya turns to smile at him
 
<< Guys, I don't think it's a good idea >> Woohyun said << I mean we don't know where to go, don't have nothing in there and... Hoya do you really know how to use this SP? Have you ever tried it? >>
 
<< Not really, but my grandfather teached me how to use it with the simulator. >> Hoya answered, then he paused and said << ...We only have to hope that when we get back in 2009, there was a good weather or else we may crashe. >>
 
<< But I really have a bad feeling about it.... come on, lets get going or else I won't come. >>
 
<< Ok here we go, some minutes and we'll be there. 2009! We're coming! >> Hoya said and starts the SP
 
They were about to come and then BAM! Something went wrong.
 
<< Hoya, what was that? >> Dongwoo asked
 
<< ! We're here in 2009 but... the weather! There's a storm here. >> Hoya answered making everyone stop breathing. << Guys, we'll smash but we wont die! Let's get closer to each other or when the impact will come well be sent in diferent place... we'll be separated... >> He said and looked Dongwoo, He looked at him with a strange feeling. "oh, that must be sadness" he thought "we've been here for just some seconds but the emotions are already changing". He wanted to take Dongwoo's hand so he could keep him near.
<< Dongwoo, give me your ha.... >> BAAM
 
The SP crashed Dongwoo was disappearing. << Dong..... >> Hoya felt like his heart was stopping when he saw that Dongwoo wasn't there anymore << Dongwoo!!!!!! Dong... >> Baam, something hits him << ... woo . . . >> "...where did you go?"  he feels his eyes are wet and everything becomes dark.
 
Now they were separated, the four guys were in diferent palce, in a place there didn't know. With their outfits on.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 

Yay! Here was the first chapter! ☺

You can't imagine what took to me to writte this! the pc went down to times, the internet stoped working and I had to post it using my S4 ad router Wii-Fi!

But, Hey, I did!  :')

Right now I'm writting the second one! (7>.<)7 Yey

Hope you liked it!

Please leave comments and tell what you think abaut it! I'd love to know!

 

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

 

 

The next Chapter "Welcome":

On the next chapter the boys will wake up beeing in a diferent place.
Wait for the next chapter to know what happened to the boys.

Who finds who?

Are they safe? Is everyone alive?

 

 

 

PS: While writting the part of the smash, I was listening the song "Hurricane - Thirty Seconds To Mars"

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdJDPepGOAM

 

☺☺☺☺