Chapter 24

I Still Love You No Matter What
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were still sitting there, waiting for Lay to gave them an explanation, while Lay stared at them in hesitation. He wasn’t sure if telling them about Kyungsoo sickness was the best option. But Kyungsoo needed some treatments. If he just approached Kyungsoo slowly maybe the others won’t notice. But again, they had to know about his condition. And finally Lay made his decision.

“I, I will explain it, but for now, please someone accompany him in the room. I don't want anything bad happen to him.” They looked each other. Who should go and accompany Kyungsoo in the room? All of them wanted to hear the explanation. Kris thought maybe it was okay for him to accompany Kyungsoo and asked the explanation later. He was about to tell them that, but Luhan interrupted him first.

“Let Sehun do that. He wasn't that close to Kyungsoo and Jongin after all.” Sehun was abput to protest, but he just shut his mouth because of Luhan’s deathly glares. Sehun quickly went inside the room to avoid Luhan’s stare.

“Now, please explain it, Lay hyung.” Luhan was ‘he gets what he wants’ man.

“Look. I don't know if this is the best decision, but you guys have to know about Kyungsoo’s condition, especially after what Jongin did to him just today.” They only nodded and let Lay tell all about Kyungsoo’s condition. Lay told them about his and Jongin’s meeting and what they were talking about that day. The others looked so shocked about it and they were all blame Jongin for making it worse.

“I already told him everything about Kyungsoo’s condition. He said to me he would take care of Kyungsoo. I just never expected him to do that harsh thing to Kyungsoo.”

“How dare he!?” Kris got up.

“Where are you going, Kris?” Luhan got up too. He gripped Kris wrist.

“I will make Jongin pay for what he already did to Kyungsoo!” Suddenly they heard Kyungsoo screaming and Sehun yelled for them to get into them room quickly. Lay acted quickly and got into the room. Kyungsoo was struggling from Sehun’s grip.

“What happened, Sehun?” Lay asked Sehun. Kris went to Kyungsoo, tried to make him calm down.

“He was started screaming when he woke up. Maybe it was because he didn’t know where is this?” Lay walked to Kyungsoo who was leaning over Kris chest.

“Hello, Kyungsoo. I’m Lay. I’m Luhan’s cousin and,” Lay hesitated for a second, but he needed to know how Kyungsoo reacted to Jongin’s name. So then he continued, “and I’m Jongin soon to be brother-in-law.” When Kyungsoo heard Jongin’s name, he cried out loud. Kris glared at Lay, it was like he was asking to Lay, ‘Why the hell you did that?’. Chanyeol moved close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter