Chapter 13

I Still Love You No Matter What
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV

 

I just watched him get out from the apartment. I was so happy! I would move out from there and live with Jongin! I grabbed my phone, about going back to my cousin’s house, until I heard the doorbell ringing. I went to the door and welcomed the person who just rang the bell.

“Hello!” I said cheerfully. Maybe I was too excited.

“Who are you? I guess I’d seen you in school. Humph… I’m not pretty sure.” The person asked me harshly and then mumbled. Then I looked straight at the person. The person was Krystal, if I remembered him correctly. She was really gorgeous and pretty! I understood why Jongin charmed by her looks. I looked at her admiring. But it broke my heart when she looked at me disgusting.

“Is Jongin home?” without asked for my permission she just went inside and called for Jongin. Well, she didn't need my permission either. However I’m not the one who owned this place.

“He is out. W-why do you s-search for him?” I was afraid of her, really afraid.

“I want his explanation why he didn’t show up yesterday. I’ve waited for him like… 2 hours in the school’s gate, but he didn’t show up!” she really pissed off.

“He… He had something to do… so he couldn’t keep his promise to you, Krystal-ssi.” She just looked at me coldly.

“Ummm, why don’t you just wait here? I’m going to make coffee or tea for you.” She quickly cut me off.

“No need too… It looks like you are going back to your house?” she looked at the wallet and phone I brought in my hand. I nodded.

“By the way, what are you doing in Jongin’s apartment? I mean why are you even here? It is really unexpected. Jongin never let his friend get into his apartment; even me. Maybe he only let Chanyeol and Luhan but never me.” the question and her statements really made me speechless. What if Jongin found Krystal in his apartment? Was he going to mad? But it couldn’t be, right? Jongin looked really like Krystal. Maybe he was just shy with her, but not to me? ‘Isn’t it just the same with Krystal-ssi.’ She wanted to be me and I wanted to be her. It was not fair.

“Ah…Uh… Ummm… I… I was… playing XBOX with h-him. But then he needed to get something so he left me here.” She looked at me suspiciously.

“Oh. I don’t think you even close to Jongin. I never saw you around him; as I said only Luhan and Chanyeol.” She looked me sharply.

“I-I… w-was moved h-here t-two days ago. Move to Seoul I mean.” She nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter