Hanging Out - Part Two: Loving U Before U Go

Just How Perfect Are You?

"IT'S KARAOKE TIME!" Baekhyun exclaimed excitedly, punching a small fist into the air. Chanyeol and Jongin stared at the smaller boy in amusement while the other older boys were used to it and were actually quite pumped themselves.

 

The group entered the private karaoke room and made themselves comfortable on the soft couches placed along the walls of the room. It was dimly lit and there was a disco ball on the in the middle of the ceiling, and the big TV hung on the far wall with big speakers to accompany it. The microphones lay on the big small table in the middle of the room.

 

"While we wait for the food to come, why don’t we start singing now?" Baekhyun suggested eagerly, already taking hold of one of the microphones on the table. They had ordered food using the losing team's (the green team) money and the boys' wallet were practically empty; except Baekhyun, he was still a rich kid along with Kyungsoo, but he didn’t bring his wallet anyway so it counts.

 

"That sounds like a good idea," agreed Kyungsoo, nodding towards Baekhyun, "will you do the honours for the first song Mr Byun?"

 

Baekhyun grinned, "Gladly Mr Do!" He browsed through the song booklet and searched for a song, his expression brightening suddenly when he found his target. He punched in the numbers for the song and pressed play.

 

"Be prepared for some y SISTAR action coming your way!" exclaimed Baekhyun just as the familiar start of 'Loving U' by SISTAR boomed through the speakers.

 

"AW YISS! Shake that booty Baekkie!" cheered Luhan and the other college boys, knowing full well that this was Beakhyun's latest jam and that he had been singing and dancing the same song for the past few weeks non-stop. Not that they minded really, it was actually pretty amusing watching Baekhyun act girly and y at the same time while swishing his hips and back and forth vigorously. Extra blackmail was always useful for future references.

 

As Baekhyun began singing the verse, he strutted to the front, his back turned to the audience and snapped his head back towards the other boys, winking in Chanyeol's direction while he was at it. Kyungsoo saw the latter visibly flush a deep pink even in the dim lights  while Baekhyun merely laughed and continued to sing and dance energetically.

 

"Hey~ Cham isanghae jeongmal strange~ Ireon jeok eobseonneunde~ Neol bolttaemada na dugeun dugeun ttolineunge~" he sang and he strutted towards Kyungsoo and took said boy's arm, pulling him to the front 'stage'. He obviously wanted Kyungsoo to sing with him. Caught in the moment, he thought 'why the hell not?' and agreed, grabbing the other microphone on the table and singing the second verse solo.

 

"When I see your face~ Honja mak sasangeuk hae~ Na pyojeong gwalli andwae~ Michil geot gata, tto niga niga bogo sipeoseo~" he sang, getting more and more into it with every syllable he sang out. As the pre-chorus came, the two boys high-fived each other and sang and danced at the same time, harmonising their notes while the other boys cheered and clapped, enjoying the show presented before them.

 

Then it was time for the chorus-probably the most anticipated part of the whole song.

 

"Loving u~ u~ Na eottokhae what should I do?" they sang while swishing and rolling their butts and hips like there was no tomorrow as the audience wolf whistled and cheered even louder. Kyungsoo stopped dancing and strutted [a/n: I am enjoying this mental image a bit too much orz] towards Luhan, doing the same thing Baekhyun had done to him a minute ago and gabbed Luhan's hand, coaxing him to join the party. The older didn't need that much convincing and gladly joined in, grabbing the last microphone and swaggered, swinging his hips side to side with Kyungsoo ily towards the front to join Baekhyun in their makeshift stage.

 

"Boy I'm falling in love with u~ u~ na eottokhae what should I do?"

 

"GO BABY!" exclaimed Sehun, clapping like a mad seal. Luhan seemed to get a morale boost from the boy and got even more confident, rolling his hips with even more fervour and making the other two boys with him do the same.

 

"Baby I'm in love with you~!"

 

This time the other boys decided to join in at the rap. The three boys sans Jongin rapped at the same time, turning out to be quite the rappers. Chanyeol had his y deep voice, Tao with his y husky voice and Sehun with his y smooth voice as well.

 

"Okay, let's talk about love! Modu hwiparameul bulmyeo~ Eomona nareul kkosiryeogo haetdon namjadeul ijen moddu annyeong~ Nae aegyosagin moksorineun oppa man bureullae ("oppaya!" chimed Baekhyun's voice) eojjeomyeon joha naega saranghae ppajyeonna bwa~"

 

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to all of them, Jongin had his phone in his hands, filming the whole thing from the start. [a/n: omfg Jongin you creepy little poop lol] When he was satisfied with his handiwork, he stopped the recording, put the phone down and joined in as well, though instead of singing or rapping, he just danced in the middle of the stage, rolling his hips like it was do or die. Soon enough, Kyungsoo joined him in the dancing while singing and the two boys were back to back wile rolling their hips earnestly, honestly having the most fun either had had in a long time.

 

"Baby I'm falling in love with u~ u~ na eottokhae what should I do? Jojeori andwae nae mam gojang nabeorin heart~ Jeongsin mot charil mankeum boy I'm falling in love with u~ u~ na eottokhae what should I do?" the three singers belted out.

 

Soon, the songs ends and all of them were sweating like crazy, hair sticking wildly onto their foreheads and their breaths coming out in short gasps.

 

"Holy crap. How does SISTAR do that so easily? I've seen some of their lives and they don’t even break a sweat! And with those really high stick tower shoes that girls these days wear as well!" Chanyeol whines, plonking back down onto the soft welcoming arms of the couch, his lanky arms and legs sticking out awkwardly all over the place.

 

"I don’t think it was meant to be this uh… exhausting. We were just making it like that for ourselves, making up for it because the only male who has an that can make that seem so easy and well, not exhausting as hell is Baekhyun and his jiggly ," commented Luhan, fanning his face and making everyone stare at Baekhyun's 'jiggly ' curiously.

 

"Wow. He does have a jiggly doesn’t he?"

 

"Maybe you should lay off on the donuts."

 

"Baekhyun… Bacon… Do you eat a lot of bacon?"

 

"Not a lot! Just a moderate amount like everybody else!" Baekhyun retorted, suddenly embarrassed because all of them were looking at his booty. "Now stop looking at it okay!?"

 

Deciding that he needed to help Baekhyun, Kyungsoo suggested an idea that they all agreed on eagerly, "Shall we just sing for now, you know, without the whole dancing thing? My goodness I'm beat." The other boys grumbled their acknowledgement and did the same thing Chanyeol did, albeit with less legs sticking out everywhere, taking a few moments to get their breaths and composures back.

 

"All that hip rolling's made me feel like I just did the deed like, really hard. My hips hurt like hell," commented Luhan who was sitting on Sehun's lap and who threw his head back onto the said boy's shoulder to rest his aching body.

 

"AMEN," croaked Jongin trying to get himself-and his aching hips-to a comfortable position next to Kyungsoo.

 

"What's 'the deed' hyung?" Tao queried suddenly and innocently, his face showing genuine curiosity.

 

Several heads turned towards the said boy, all of their eyes wide in disbelief that the panda didn't know what 'the deed' was. But then again, this was Tao they were talking about and he was probably the most innocent college boy in the whole of Seoul. No wait, scrap that, maybe even the whole of Korea.

 

Not wanting to hide anything from the Kung Fu Panda since if Kyungsoo didn’t tell, said boy would keep pestering him, he decided 'to hell with it' and told the panda exactly what it was. Besides, if the older boys kept sheltering him, Tao would never survive in the real world.

 

"Tao, dear, 'the deed' is ."

 

"Oh."

 

"Yeah oh," Kyungsoo replied, chuckling a bit as he grabbed the sing book and browsed through all the songs he could sing. With the book on his lap, he scanned the 'B' section, looking for his favourite TVXQ song, "Before U Go". Finding the number, he typed in the series of numbers on the remote and pressed play as he made himself comfortable on the seat, preparing to sing.

 

The familiar tune came on loud though the speakers and he took a deep breath, placing the microphone in front of his lips and began singing.

 

As the words tumbled out of his mouth seamlessly, he felt the words in his heart, suddenly remembering the girl he loved back in high school a long time ago. The same girl who broke his heart. The same girl who had told him that he 'just wasn't enough'.

 

Kyungsoo had no idea why he had suddenly remembered her. He didn't know why as he opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Jongin's alluring brown orbs staring straight at him. For the moment, he was lost in the music and he didn't know.

 

If you feel it’s a burden

That all my senses are focused only on you

I will leave now

 

Maybe it was because Jongin had suddenly some into his life. The way he both ruined and made it better at the same time. He didn’t know.

 

If I made you suffer

Because I couldn’t control my feelings

I will go now

 

Suddenly, an image of her flashed in the back of his mind-her soft smiling face, her always expressive eyes. Then it was her as she extended her hand out to him all those years ago just after he had just been beaten up for being big eyes when he was a kid.

 

"Are you okay? You need to get treated, " she had said, her soft voice almost a whisper, the melodic sound music to his ears. And then he took her hand, the skin soft like silk, smelling of something like jasmine.

 

I didn’t know then that I was hurting you

With my foolish obsession

 

Then suddenly it was an image of Jongin at their first meeting. When he had accidentally bumped into Kyungsoo, when he accidentally made the cake and coffee fly out of Kyungsoo's hands. And then his desperate face begging for forgiveness and that he would compensate for it, even then still looking perfect as ever.

 

If you stay beside me ’till the end

You’ll be more heartbroken, you might fall

 

Then it was back to her. The times when he would wrap his own jacket around her shivering body in the winter, even when he was cold himself; the times when he would laugh with her and feed her with her favourite ice cream.

 

After a year we had our first kiss

I gave myself to you, I always do

 

Their first kiss.

 

Thank you for giving me happy memories

You go on and don’t remember, forget anything

 

Then it was Jongin again, when Kyungsoo had found the younger waiting for him for their first ever 'hangout', when they had decided what movie to watch and how Jongin had looked so nervous.

 

His heart racing, his closed his eyes, willing for it all to go away. Willing all the thoughts of Jongin and her away.

 

A person who will set you free

Will come to you

 

He opened his eyes and found himself staring at Jongin's eyes again. There was an emotion behind it that Kyungsoo couldn't quite place his finger on and then suddenly he knew.

 

Will come to you

 

He liked Jongin. Not like in a friendship sort of like, but the romantic sort of like.

 

Jongin what have you done to me. 

 


YAY! So I actually did update! 

I'm sorry if it's a short chappie, but I seriously had to put the next part in another chapter because it would bee waaaaay too long xD You see what I did there with the title?

AYYYYYYYYYYY

Lol sorry, I'm feeling hyper today orz. Thank you so much for reading and if you liked it, teelll meeee in the commentsssss or maybe even upvote! And if you want more, subscribe!

I seriously still feel awkward when I say that. I feel like I'm shameless /cries. 

But it always makes me so happy when you subscribe or comment /sobs <3