Lovely Visits

A Bully's Soft Side

Yoona's P.O.V.

Ugh!! I'm so damn tired. I just want to go home and sleep but I have to make sure that the girls are ready! Competition is coming up tomorrow. The routine is almost perfect but it has to be beyond perfect to capture the judges attention. 

I wipe my forehead and sigh. 

"Alright girls!! Take a 15 minute break! After that, let's take it from the top! We will practice until we et it right! We can do this!" I clap twice and dismiss the girls onto their breaks. I watched as they vanished either to the locker rooms or outside to roam the campus for a bit. 

Unlike the other girls, Tiffany laid on her back and closed her eyes. I smiled and walked over to her; sitting by the side of her head. She stirred and looked up at me, smiling.

"Don't worry Fany.. Don't tell the girls but I'm dismissing them after two more practices. We'll be done soon" she simple nodded, most likely because she's too tired to talk. I dot blame her, we have all been putting 110% into what we are doing. Who said cheerleading wasn't a sport?

This whole time I haven't been able to shake Yuri from my mind... My feelings have definitely grown for her and I'm starting to admit that I do like her. She's just so captivating . Its so mainstream too with the whole "good girl dates the bad girl. Then the bad girl turns out good." its so cliche but I love it! 

I stood up and walked to the locker room myself to get my Gatorade and towel. I'm so out of it, I guess not sleeping for more then 24 hours does some damage. I open my locker with such laziness that anybody could notice. 

"Um Yoona? I brought you something.." I turn to the owner of the voice who I very easily recall and automatically a smile forms on my lips. 

"Yuri.. What are you doing here?" she smiled and jokingly waved the bag. 

"I knew you'd still be here sooo I brought you something eat.. And I was wondering if you'd like me to go to your competition tomorrow?" she mumbled the last part and I giggled while walking up to her and hugged her tight. She handed me the bag of food and my mouth watered when I saw that she brought me burgers and fries from Five Guys.

"Who did you steal this from? Hehe" I giggled and lightly slapped her shoulder.

"well there was this punk named Yuri, and I just took it.. Like stealing candy from a baby, she doesn't know a thing " we both shared a small laugh and we walked to the nearby benches .

Yuri happily seated herself in front of me and I naturally took the seat next to her. 

I know this all seems a bit weird but Yuri and I actually started getting along and started talking a lot more as time passed. She's a total sweetheart and lately she's been getting to know me.

I open my mouth as she grabbed a fry and placed it in my mouth. The tip of my lips brushed against her fingertips, she smirked and the fry crumbs off of her fingers. Her action made my cheeks burn and I hear her chuckling; obviously from seein my reaction. 

"You're really adorable Ms. Im." 

"And you're a huge tease Ms. Kwon." I pouted and she laughed and of course I laughed along with her. She has a contagious laugh that if others got to hear, they could practically have to laugh along.

I tried to finish my meal but I keep on dozing off. To my side, I can see Yuri moving closer to me. I can feel my heart pounding as she wraps her arms around me . She leaned slightly so that I was almost laying down, her weight being supported by the bench itself.

I looked up and smiled which she returned.

"Sleep. Even just for some minutes, you need it. And I'll wake you up, bully's promise hehe." 

I closed my eyes and found myself easily drifting off to sleep.

************************

"Yoona.... Yoonaaaa... Wake up sweety..." I stirred as I heard my voice being called. I my lips and removed the hair on my face. I look up to see a pair of cute puppy like eyes staring at me. I smiled and hugged Her waist and nodded.

"Thank you... How long has it been?"

"umm like 15 or so.. Tiffany came looking for you saying that practice was started a few seconds ago.." 

My body shot up and I remembered that practice still isn't over. I quickly got off of Yuri but I immediately missed her warmth.

"You might as well go home now Yuri, ill be staying here a bit longer..."

"Nah, I'll just watch you practice. I've always been curious as to what you do as a cheerleader"

"Are you sure? It might be longer then planned.."

"As long as you give me a K!! Give me a I! Give me an S! Give me another S! What does that spell?!"

I couldn't help but to slap her arm and nodded. I got close to her lips and whispered.

"Kiss" with that, I kissed her cheek and ran away into the gym with a screaming Yuri behind me. I laughed the whole way there. 

*************

What I had hoped didn't go as planned and I was stuck practicing 2 more times. 

"FOCUS!!!"

I feel so stressed and I know that the girls are just as tired but we have to nail this. It's my last year here and I'm leaving with a big bang.

I looked up to the bleachers and saw that Yuri was still there. Watching me with so much interest written in her eyes. I wink and wave. She waves back with a dorky grin. 

I heard some of the girls behind me gasp. Yuri is still notorious for being a bully and still is actually.. Just not towards me. 

I turn my back to her and started the music up once again for hopefully the last practice.

"1,2,3, GO!"

With the music loudly playing, I let my body move to its rhythm and so on. The whole time I would steal glances over at Yuri and each time I did, I was able to catch a glimpse of her adorable smile. 

*********************
 Practice is finally over! I headed towards the locker room one last time to get my change of clothes, my bag, and to take a quick shower.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned around, still in the arms of this "mysterious" person. 

"You did amazing! The way your body moved and everything..."

"I'm glad you liked it " I sneaked my arms around her neck and pulled her in for a better hug. 

" Yoona... I... I.."

I looked into her eyes, nodding for her to continue but what she did next surprised me...

I felt her smooth lips against my own . As an instinct, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. Goodness her lips feel amazing... I let out a small moan, barely audible but I'm sure she heard it because she walked a bit forward, making me take a few steps back until I was against a wall. 

I wanted this... I've been wanting it.. I her lower lip and she allowed my tongue to invade . Once she figured out that I wanted to dominant the kiss, she took charge and bit my lower lip, making me groan a bit. 

"Yoona?!" I quickly pushed Yuri off when I heard a girl call out to me. 

I heard Yuri heave out a heavy breath. I wiped my lips and answered. 

"yes?"

Following the sound of my voice, the girl found me, well us.. But Yuri was now awkwardly standing there. 

The girl stared at Yuri, ad Yuri glares back at her.

"What the are you looking at?!"

"N-nothing.."

I inwardly had to laugh. It was such a sudden change of attitude. If only others could see the sweet side of Yuri... 

"What is it?"

"well I was just coming to tell you that Tiffany said that she was staying over at Taeyeon's place so you didn't have to wait up for her..."

"Oh.. Thank you for sending me her message. Make sure to rest very well tonight, okay?"

"Yes ma'am! Sorry for interrupting you two, I'll be on my way now! Bye!"

"Bye~" i watched the girl exit the room and immediately turned to look at Yuri who was frowning at the ground.

"Yuri.."

She looked up right into my eyes and awkwardly smiled. I walked over to her and cupped her cheeks. I slowly leaned in and kissed her which caught her by surprise

" I would love for you to watch my competition tomorrow.."

She smiled and picked me up, not forgetting to twirl me in the air.

"hahaha okay Yoona! I'll be there! Promise! "

"Yuri?"

"Mhm?"

"What did that kiss make us?"

"What do you want it to make us?"

"Answer my question Kwon."

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I gasped silently and immediately felt my stomach fill up with butterflies. I nodded quickly and leaped into her arms. 

"Yes!"

"I would've liked to ask you out in a better way or on a special date or something but I couldnt wait anymore... "

"No need, I enjoy simplicity.."

We both shared another sweet kiss before I went to take a quick shower. 

"Babe~" I called out to Yuri and she turned around like a lost puppy. 

"Yes?"

"can I go home with you?"

"Of course baby .My house is your house from now on, okay?"

I nodded and got all my stuff because I was beyond exhausted and ready to leave.
 
I left Tiffany a text to know about my whereabouts. I stuffed my phone in my bag and ran to catch up to Yuri's hand which I can now proudly claim as mine.

**********