Double Date Pt.2

A Bully's Soft Side

YURI'S P.O.V.

Seeing her blushing face was more then enough to bring a smile to my face, it was so adorable that I chuckled. What the hell Kwon?!? Women are y! Women aren't cute! What the hell is going on? Since when do I use  'cute' to describe a female!?

I was in the middle of my internal conflict when I saw her stand up abruptly and leave towards the restroom. I felt a strange sensation that I've never felt before.. It was like a sharp stinging that didn't exactly cause physical pain. Without thinking, I let my feet drag me towards the restroom.

when I entered I was greeted by the sound of laughter. There stood Yoona very close to a short girl I recognize from the university. They were both laughing and I couldn't help but to feel a bit bothered. 

"ahem!..." I cleared my throat to let them be aware of my presence . I crossed my arms by my chest and leaned my body weight onto my left leg, slightly arching my eyebrow in the process. The shorter girl kept a stoic face while Yoona seemed to be slightly uncomfortable .

"H-hey Yuri... This is Sunny, my unnie.." I just glared at 'Sunny' . I didn't like her.. And this time, I had no reason. She has never messed with me in any way . Just seeing her so close to Yoona made my blood boil. I huffed and left the bathroom. There is no way I'm wasting my time on that girl.

I heard Yoona call after me but I just kept walking out. I was barely out of the hallway area when I felt myself being forcefully pinned to the wall. 

"What the hell?!?" I was about to beat the life out of someone untl I realized it was just Yoona. I relaxed a bit but my body immediately tensed up when I saw the distance between us. If I were to 'accidentally' struggle, our lips would meet! 

"Please don't leave." I switched our positions to where she was the one being pinned. I locked my gaze onto hers. I saw her her lower lip and that simple gesture sent me off the walls. I've had other girls do similar things and I've gotten aroused but nothing can even come close to hers.

We continued our little stare for another few second until I slowly leaned in. She closed her eyes and I imitated her action, closing my own.  I felt her breaths on my lips, drawing me closer... Until..

"I don't kiss in the first date Kwon." with that, she released herself from my grasp while giggling. I watched her walk away. This is the first time that I can say that I'm am left dumbfounded and speechless. HOW CAN SHE RESIST ME?!?

I stood there processing what just happened in my mind. One second she's was asking me not to leave, the next, she leaves me. I huff and composed myself before leaving back to the table .

I sat down next to Yoona who was happily finishing her meal. I could only stare at her, I can't believe that I am still speechless over what happend.

 

 

YOONA'S P.O.V.

I shifted slightly in my seat feeling uncomfortable with Yuri's stare. I swear she was mentally planing a way to murder me. I shrugged it off and continued to eat until I finally had enough of her staring.

"Stop staring, it's annoying me." I didn't want it to sound as rude as it did but it come out sounding like I've hated her since the moment she was born. Yuri just shook her head and turned her attention to her food without saying anything. I smiled in relief because I knew that she wouldn't have a comeback.

We finished our meals in silence until Tiffany spoke up. 

"Aww... I'm not even tired yet... Are you guys up to go and walk around for a bit? " smiling, Tiffany showed her beautiful eye smile , but knew better. She always uses it when she wants something. Heck! With such a beautiful eye smile, who can resist?!? Taeyeon immediately bobbed her head up and down. I looked over to Yuri who seemed to be zoned out. I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Yuri, do you want to go out for a walk?" 

"Hmph."

'Well I guess Yuri doesn't want to go. Don't you have a cuter friend that can accompany me Tiff?"

"NO!! I- I.... I mean no.. I'll come along Yoona.." I silently giggled when I heard Yuri talking to herself.

"Alrighty then! Let's go TaeTae!" Tiffany picked up for her belonging with Taeyeon right behind her, like a lost puppy.

"Psht! Hahaha TaeTae?!? Are you ing kidding me Taeyeon?!? BWAHAHAHA!!! Talk about losing your self respect for a chick! You're pretty whipped ... TaeTae!!" I elbowed Yuri while she kept making fun of a glaring Taeyeon . Tiffany and I onl laughed along . 

We all stood up and let both Taeyeon and Yuri pay our meals. Such gentle(wo)men . Definitely a plus!! We reached the car once again after deciding to go to the park near the beach.

When we made it to the park Taeyeon and Tiffany disappeared to who knows where , leaving me and Yuri behind.  We walked along the sidewalk without speaking. Instead of feeling awkward or weird, I was actually feeling comfortable with the silence. I glanced over to Yuri. She looks amazing with her hair blowing in the wind and her gaze off to the distance. She looked like she should be in a CF rigt about now. It's hard to believe that such an attractive woman as herself would be so cruel.. Yet why isn't she being mean to me. 

That very moment , millions of questions flooded my head. Why isn't she being the viscous Kwon Yuri everybody speaks of? 

I felt a breeze, I unconsciously raised my arms and crossed them over each other trying to feel my own warmth. I shivered a bit when the wind started to come in contact with my skin. I closed my eyes for a moment while walking to concentrate on my heat. I heard that what we feel is just an illusion created by the mind.. Sure, I know this is most likely false information but I'm willing to try this myth .

"Are you cold Yoona?" 

"N-no.. I'm fine , thanks for asking."

"Take my jacket"

"No. I'm fine."

"I can tell that you're lying, just take my jacket ."

" Aish! No."

"Oh my ing goodness!!! Just take the damn jacket Yoona! You're trembling like a socially awkward chihuahua! "

" Who says I don't enjoy trembling like a socially awkward chihuahua?!?"

"Stop being stubborn Yoona! Take the damn jacket! I'm trying to be nice!!" 

"Trying to be nice while yelling?!? That's sure a very unique way of being nice!"

'....." 

"...."

We both remained in silence, walking ahead until we reached a bench. We both made our ways to the bench and sat down. Since it was a small bench, we ended up with almost no distance between us. I stared off into the ocean. I always used the sound of the waves hitting the shore. 

The breeze showed no mercy on me , instead I think the worsened. I sighed at how cold I was. I should've left my pride behind when Yuri offered her jacket. I then felt my teeth started to clatter. UGH!

 

 

YURI'S P.O.V.

I looked over at Yoona who had her arms crossed, and her teeth clattering. Such a stubborn girl. I don't know what it was but I felt ... Pity? I want to help her out but I know that if I ask her, she will just be stubborn again. That's when I let my actions take over. I took off my jacket  and placed it on her shoulders.

Before she could even react, I threw my arm around her. 

"Y-Yuri!"

"You're freezing Yoona. Just let me warm you up"

"o-okay"

We both sat there, me with my arm around her shoulder. I could still feel Yoona trembling under my arm . I stood up and she looked at me . I took her hand and made her stand. I then sat down again and pulled Yoona on top of me. She was a big stiff and I knew she was nervous, I chuckled. I leaned my back on the armrest of the bench and pulled Yoona to lay on top of me. I then wrapped my arms arms around her body. 

"Ummm?"

"I just.. Think this will warm you up.. And you'll be comfortable at the same time so just relax. " with that being said, I felt Yoona snuggle a bit into my chest. We stayed in the same position until I felt her breathing pace slow down. She fell alseep. I smiled to myself .

Some time passed and I started dozing off myself until I felt my phone vibrate. I quietly and ccarefully took it out of my pocket. It was a text from Taeyeon, asking where I was. I told her my location and not even five minutes later I saw her walking hand in hand with Tiffany.

"Yoooo !!! We're heading home! " I glared at Taeyeon for being so loud. I signaled for her to shut up and she stared at me. I started to make gestures with my hands to tell her that Yoona is asleep. Taeyeon nodded and Tiffany came to check on her friend. 

"Aww, my baby looks so cute when she sleeps." Tiffany carrassed her sleeping face and me and Taeyeon exchanged looks of jealousy. I cleared my throat and Tiffany looked at me and smiled.

"Poor baby... She doesn't really sleep enough lately. She is too busy with the whole cheer leading things... Is it okay if we don't wake her up? " she looked at Yoona with sadness in her eyes. I nodded and carefully picked us both up. I carried her bridal style until we reached the car.

"Thank you Yuri" 

"For what?"

"... For being different." 

i didn't exactly know what she meant so I simply nodded . I layed her down in the back seat. I went around the car and lifted Yoona's upper body up, then placed her head on my lap while I sat down. During the drive to Taeyeons home, I carrassed Yoona's hair and smiled for no reason. Being with her is just pleasant. I feel comfortable.

When we reached Taeyeons home I carried Yoona out bridal style once again into the house.

"Yo, Yuri. The girls are sleeping over. You want to stay too? It's pretty late..."

"ahh.. Sure. Why not? You still got my cloathes in your guest room right?" 

"Of course, Tiffany will sleep with me .. So do you mind sharing a bed with Yoona?" 

"Nah, not at all to be quite honest."

" You know, I haven't seen you smile so genuinely in a while... I'm glad Yoona has that affect on you. I like this Yuri.. You know.. Even though we are considered bullies, there's always a bully's soft side. I think Yoona can be yours. Just don't let your mind do the thinking. " Taeyeon patted my back and left to her room. I was left a it dumbfounded.. There's no way this can be happening! I only met Yoona today! I've never loved! I never will! I was having another internal conflict when I felt Yoona shift in my arms.

i looked down and she was still sound asleep. It was such a cute sight as she nuzzled her face into my chest. I made my way passing Hyoyeons room. The door was slightly opened and I saw her in bed with another girl. They were both asleep and were fully clothed, they we're cuddling , then I passed Taeyeons room, they were cuddling too.. I guess some bullies do have a soft side. They've found theirs.

I placed Yoona on the bed and tucked her in. Without changing, I layed myself on the bed after kicking off my shoes. As if our bodies were magnets, Yoona snuggled into me. Her arms wrapped around me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pull her even closer. I felt my heart skip a beat and I smiled. I've never felt such a thing.

I stayed awake for a bit longer with a bunch of thoughts floating through my head. Before I knew it, I fell asleep. By this time,with a smile on my face .