The Hectic Morning Pt.2

A Bully's Soft Side

YOONA'S P.O.V.

Taeyeon and I stood, jaws still hanging low, witnessing the scene before us.

Tiffany was sprawled on the bed while Yuri was on her knees in front of Tiffany's legs. 

"Well this is awkward..." Yuri mumbled in a low voice. I could only scratch the back of my head and feel slightly ashamed of feeling so jealous when i have no right to be. Assumptions make an out of Taeyeon and I.

"TaeTae!!" Tiffany began to limp over to a frozen Taeyeon. Out of all of us, i believe Taeyeon had the funniest reaction.

"What were you and Yuri.... Umm.. You know.. Doing?" The kid-face bully asked without moving a single inch.

"Now thinking about it, it must've sounded really wrong, but let me explain.. See I was trying to get this stupid yet beautiful shoe on but I couldn't do it myself and i was going to call out for you but Yuri passed by and i asked her to help me put the show on... "

After Tiffany's brief explanation about what accured, i felt relieved that Yuri and her didn't do anything. Taeyeon also sighed in relief. When out of nowhere...

"Please don't think wrong of me Yoona! !" Yuri blurted out and caused everyone in the room to erupt with laughter. I waved my hands dismissing the comment, while laughing hysterically.

Yuri burried her face in her hands, most likely to hide her embarrassment. I walked over and hugged her tightly while rubbing her back .

"You don't have to explain anything to me Yuri hehe, It's not like we're dating or anything." Ouch, my last words even hurt me, but what hurt me most was Yuri's facial expression.

"Yeah. You're right. We aren't dating. ! " Taeyeon and Tiffany noticed her tone just as clearly as I did. It seems as if shes mad that i pointed out the truth? Maybe I'm just thinking too much again..

"Well guys, I'm pretty sure breakfast is burned by now soo how about we head out to Denny's? It's on me!" Taeyeon said almost enthusiastically.

I simply smiled and nodded. After that bried awkward moment, everybody went on and got readied up to go out and it wasn't until i was out of the shower that i remembered that since the sleep over wasn't planned, i didn't have spare clothes.

I huffed in frustration and kicked the shoes on the floor. At the current moment, the only thing covering my body is a towel that isn't such a great one since it only covers my torso, barely even reaching my . I opened the door into the room and lazily walked to the bed. (Bathroom is connected to the room.)

"Aigoo!" I mumbled into the pillow that i buried my face into . I heard my phone beep so i leaned over to the nightstand to reach it.

"Yoona, I was wondering ...." I sat up, faster then a lighting bolt, and faced Yuri. I can feel my cheeks burning ! My whole was exposed!

Yuri was wide eyed and kept staring like she was dazed (A/N in Yuri's mind, she's all like "Swiggity Swooty, I'm coming for that booty ;3") . 

"Y-YAH! ert! " I grabbed a pillow and threw it at her. She chuckled and came closer to me: with a devious smirk on her face. I gulped nervously .

"How do you expect yourself to get dressed with no clothes darling?" 

"ugh!"

"woah woah woah, relax! We look right about the same measurements, you can borrow some of mine.."

There she goes again. Playing the nice card and me playing the "she must be hiding something or planning something evil against me so I have to act like the " card. I nodded and smiled while giving her a silent thank you. 

I looked into the closet and she was right, the clothes were almost a perfect fit, the shirts were a bit baggy but let me just say, Yuri has such nice taste in clothes! I came out of the room and everybody was waiting on me. Aigoo -,-

*********************