The Hectic Morning

A Bully's Soft Side

YOONA'S P.O.V

I woke up feeling extra comfortable and warm. It was such an amazing feeling. I felt some weight on my waist so I lazily opened one of my eye. I then saw an arm wrapped around my waist. Oh my god!! I knew it!! It was too good to be true!! She drugged me and me!! I jumped out of bed frantically, I saw Yuri's face. She had her tongue slightly out of , my eyes traveled down to her body... Which was fully cloathed.. Then I looked down onto my own... I was fully cloathed as well..

i felt so stupid for jumping to such a conclusion when Yuri was so nice to me during the date. I let out a dreamy sigh when I recollected the events that occurred last night. I was so rude and stubborn and Yuri was trying to be nothing but nice. I felt my heart jump a bit when I remembered about our skinship and her smiles. 

I made my way to my phone which was left on the counter. I took a picture of Yuri's sleeping habit and giggled to myself.. This isn't creepy right? I mean.. You'd take one too! It was so cute .

i walked towards the kitchen area where I saw the notorious Kim Twins chattering about who knows what. I felt a bit nervous because I have never been alone with two of the bullies aside from Yuri. They seem pretty... Entertaining. I silently walked towards them. When they sensed my presence , their bodies stiffened and they got into an assault stance. I stood there frozen, not knowing how to react until Taeyeon laughed.

" Don't worry Hyo, that's Yuri's girl, Yoona" I gulped at the little pet name they had given me.. I was known as Yuri's girl. It did have a nice ring to it I must admit .. Wait.. What the hell am I thinking about!?!

"Did you sleep well? I heard Yuri's arms are nice and strong hehehe"  I blushed at Taeyeon's comment. I cupped my own cheeks trying to prevent the Kim Twins from seeing my blush.

"I give them a few days. No more then a week. Yuri s and then she's out. Yoona, if you really like Yuri. .. Don't get your hopes up, the girl never has loved, and never will love. " Hyoyeon stated it so bluntly . I knew what's she was saying was completely accurate but I never expected it to hurt as much as it did.

Taeyeon shoved Hyoyeon and glared at her. 

"You only say that to try and scare her off. If you could've seen how Yuri was smiling you would see the same genuine smile that she had before--"

"YAH! Do you want to give off something so personal in front of her!? That's part of that past that you shouldn't even mention!! You know what that does to Yuri!"

Woah, that escalated quickly. The twins remained in a intense, fierce stare down. A girl came randomly came through the living rooms entrance and hugged Hyoyeon. All I can think right now is about what they were talking about .. I wonder what happened in Yuri's passed that could affect her so greatly. 

Hyoyeon immediately relaxed at the touch of the other female, I'm assuming they are a couple from their actions. They seemed to be sweet together. The other girl took Hyoyeon away from the kitchen . I was left alone with Taeyeon. I swear that you could feel so much pressure from the tension. 

I was in the the middle of pondering when I felt Taeyeon slightly grab my shoulder. I looked into her eyes and I saw sadness.

"I'm.. Sorry about that. Don't mention anything to anyone .. Please"

"Dont worry about it, I won't bring it up."

"....."

"...."

"sooo.... would you like breakfast ?"

"Yesss!!! Please!! Hahaha let me help you" I walked further into the kitchen and examined the kitchens set up. It was really nice I must say. Everything was nice and organized.

"haha you're a shikshin too ?"

"I guess you could say that"

" hmm.. Sooyoung would surely love you kekeke too bad the giant isn't here " Taeyeon started taking out the ingredients to make an American styled breakfast, most likely for Tiffany.

"Yeah, I would've loved meeting you all... It's nice to meet my sister in laws hahaha" I joked around with Taeyeon, I felt as if somehow, we were bonding through the art of cooking and joking . I would've never expected Taeyeon to have such an ahjumma personality .

"Ahahaha, you're right, your sister in laws are pretty tough huh? " 

"Very.. Hey Taeyeon?"

"Yes?"

"Do you know what Yuri likes?" I tried to pretend I was focused on frying the eggs and bacon so she wouldn't be able to see my face, i am pretty sure I was blushing like an idiot. I don't even know why I'm asking.. Will it be too obvious? Noo.. I'm sure Taeyeon gets asked these things often.. Psht ! Who am i trying to kid?! Of course she gets asked those questions but about herself. Not Yuri.

"Well... Hmmm... Yuri likes herself  . Hahahahaha!! Let's see what else. Well she really enjoys dancing, aside from Hyo, she can be considered a dancing queen. She likes working out too. Sometimes I see her working out in front of mirrors while talking about how much she likes her own body. To sum it up, she really LOVES herself. If she could install cameras all over the places she goes to, she would, just to admire herself. Very conceided girl kekeke.. One time--" 

"Yah!! Taeyeon! Stop spreading so much bull! You make it seem like I'm obsessed with myself! !" Taeyeon and I turned our attention to Yuri who just woke up. Her hair was a bit messy, her eyes were half-lidded , her lips were pouting, and her posture was slouched . I giggled when I saw Yuri pouting with  her hand cutely rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Admit it Yul, you know you are obsessed with yourself! Bwahaha!!"

"Shut up Taeyeon!! "

"Aha!! You didn't even deny it because you know it's true! "

" you midget!! ... TIFFANYYYYYYY!!!!!!! TIIIIIIIIFFFFFANNNNYYYY!!!"  Yuri frantically called out for Tiffany with a smirk on her face. It's like Taeyeon knew what Yuri was thinking, she gulped and tried to shut Yuri up but miserably failed when Yuri shoved her face into the cabinate.

I began to laugh in amusement of the scene in front of me. Seeing this coming from two of the lead bullies was beyond funny. Tiffany came down with her face fresh and she was in a bathrobe and a towel drying her hair. Everybody was wide awake now. I turned to see both Yuri and Taeyeon , both had wide eyes. 

For some reason I felt upset that Yuri had her attention on Tiffany's legs. I turned away trying to hide my hurt but I know I shouldn't even waste my time in doing so because everybody's attention was on Tiffany's legs. 

"Yes Yuri?!? What is it?! Is everything thing okay?!" Tiffany was looking at both girls with a worried expression. The robe came just below her rear end , exposing her legs. If I would be new to them like Yuri and Taeyeon, I'd have the same expression but I'm her bestfriend and I've seen more.. No!! Not like that!! I'm not a ert!!!

"Oh-oh!!! Oh God!! Ff!! Yuri!! Get me some paper towels now! " I saw Taeyeon run over to the sink with her pinching her own nose while tilting her head up. I glanced to the floor and saw blood. Yuri broke out of her trance and started cracking up .

"Hahaha what's wrong Taeyeon? Tiffany's legs got the best of you? Haha no , I'm going upstairs to take a shower." Yuri chucked up her dueces and smoothly left the room but even then, we could still hear her laughing. I chuckled myself and made my way to the sink to get Taeyeon some paper towels. I cleaned her nose while Tiffany left to go get dressed .

After I cleaned Taeyeon up, we continued working on the breakfast for the other girls. We remained in comfortable silenece until we heard a scream coming from upstairs. Taeyeon and I ran upstairs to find the source and cause of the scream but came to a quick halt when we heard coming from Tiffany's room.

"Nngh!!! Ahhh~ Yurrriii! "

" Tiffany, just hold it in a few more seconds! I'm almost there!"

"it hurts Yuri!"

Taeyeon couldn't take hearing anymore and busted through the door with me behind her.

"WHAT THE ?!? HOW COULD YOU--"  our jaws dropped when we saw.....

 

 

 

 

 

Kekeke sorry for the lack of updates :/ school, and a job really takes out the best of you xD and I don't have anywhere to go with my stories, any suggestions? Help a writer out!!! ^~^ I would really appreciate it, you can even suggest things for my other stories ^~^ about it .... Yeah... 

Chuckles Out! ~