Double Date Pt.1

A Bully's Soft Side

YURI'S P.O.V.

I sat on my bed pondering.. Nothing exact, just random thoughts that fly into my mind. I grabbed my IPod and turned it on. I started blasting some music, and let my eyes close to feel the music. I layed down onto my bed, on my back, with my hands as a support for my head. I started feeling the music and even dared to sing aloud. No one can hear me anyways so might as well have fun with the silence.

When the song changed, I got off my bed and started my body to the music. I was so into the music, that I didn't notice my phone lighting up. I kept dancing my heart out until I did a spin and l noticed that my phone was on: indicating that I have a text. I lazily made my way towards the nightstand and grabbed my phone. It's a message from Taeyeon .

To: Kwon Boss Yuri

"Hey Yuri... Listen. See I recently started dating this girl, Tiffany. You may know of her and dude she's so ing hot! Anyways, I'm going out with her later today, around 10ish . I was wondering if you could be my wing man.. She has a really beautiful friend, I just don't want to be ed... Please !?! I'll owe you big time!!"

From: Kim Twin Taeyeon

i sighed as I looked at the text. I turned over to my watch to check the time, it's only 9. I still have to get ready. I got my phone to reply. Usually I wouldn't go along with such a thing but hey, Taeyeon says she's beautiful, and I know Tiffany is a very attractive cheerleader so her friend must be hot. 

To: Kim Twin Taeyeon 

"Alright Kim. You owe me. And she better be as "beautiful" as you say, if not, I'll kill you . I'll be at your house in 30, okay?"

From: Kwon Boss Yuri

I placed my phone back onto the nightstand and went to take a quick shower. I took a quick 15 minute shower. I started getting myself freshened up a bit before I picked out my outfit. I decided to wear my favorite pair of torn black jeans, a simple white V-neck shirt, and a black leather jacket. I wore my black and white converse. I decided to wear a bit of make up but not too much, just enough to make me look ier .

i smirked as I saw my reflection in the mirror. I must admit, I look like . Before leaving, I sprayed myself with my favorite Victoria Secret perfume. 

I got onto my car,  heading towards to Taeyeon's house. When I arrived, quickly made sure everything was in check, and that I still looked attractive. 

I knocked in the door and I heard giggles, and some yelling? I chuckled for a split second but immediately regained my composure when I heard the door unlocking. I stood up straight with and eyebrow arched , with my arms crossed, giving of a cool vibe.

"Yo, you're right on time Kwon?" Taeyeon smirked and I just made my way past her, not even waiting to be invited in. I ignore my surroundings and threw myself on her couch, placing my shoes on her coffe table. I closed my eyes for a second and then I heard someone clearing their throat. I opened my eyes to be greeted by two y women. I straightened my posture and placed my feet on to the floor.

My eyes came in contact with the prettier of the two and she just looked away. I smirked. I've found a shy one. 

"Taeyeon, Taeyeon.. Taeyeon.. Aren't you going to introduce me to these Goddesses?" I made my way to Taeyeon and put my arm around her shoulder. We both just smiled. She pointed to the taller, prettier one first.

"Thats Im Yoona, head cheerleader" she stated simply, not really showing interest.

"Oooh, what a beautiful name for a beautiful Goddess." I winked at her and she erupted with laughter, I arched my eyebrow while looking at her.

"hahaha I...I'm sorry.. It's just that..hahahaha... That's your way of hitting on me?!? Pssshttt!! Haha sorry.. It's just so typical.." she started fanning herself and she calmed down a bit before speaking again. "it's just that it's sooo .... Cliché... If you want to impress me, you have to be a bit more original hun." she smirked slightly.

I stood there frozen with my stare focused on her.. This is the very first time anybody ever spoke to me like that. She's so... Different. Very intriguing indeed. My mouth slightly hung opened and I noticed a shocked face from Taeyeon as well, hell we were all in shock Everybody fears me yet here she is, speaking as if she's known me for life.

"Emmm... This is Tiffany. My date.... We should get going if we want good seats, I heard it gets full once the clock strikes 10. " I knew that Taeyeon only said this to break the awkwardness that was building up. I cleared my throat and nodded. Im Yoona... Such a different girl.

....

....

...

YOONA'S P.O.V.

We all got into Taeyeon's car and I had to sit in the back with Yuri since Tiffany wanted shot gun. Me and her left the middle seat open to avoid awkward arm contact. Earlier I couldn't help but point out the obvious pick-up line fail, i just got so used to them all from all the people trying to get with me.

i know all about Yuri's reputation and was defineitly show that I was scared of her on the first day. I'm sure she would've walked all over me and I was not about to let that happen. She's very beautiful I must admit that though.

Just then my phone vibrated, I went to grab it from the middle seat when I felt a warm, soft pair of hands beat me to it. I looked at her with shock evident. We looked at each other for a few seconds with a confused face. I cleared my throat.

"Excuse me... May I have my phone?" she looked at me with slight confusion.

"This is my phone ." I scoffed. Who is she trying to play with? 

"Just give me my phone back." 

"Sweeite, this is my phone." I started to get irritated and I knew that any second I will explode.

"Look, to avoid an arguement, just give me my phone back. Please." I looked at her sternly but she persisted.

"I don't know what you're talking about. This is my phone."  she stared at me blankly.

" oh my gosh! Just give me my ing phone back ! "

"FOR THE LAST ING TIME! THIS...IS . MY. PHONE." she glared at me this time. I returned the glare with even more power. 

" AISH! JUST GROW UP ALREADY! IM DONE PLAYING KWON! " she sighed . And I let out a loud huff. I crossed my arms when she still wouldn't return my phone.

"Fine. Look. Look at the screen." she then held up the screen and the front of the phone. I was so embarrassed when I saw that the screen saver was a picture of her with the bullies of the school.

I felt my whole body burn in embarrassment and I know that my face was red. I was so embarrassed that I hid my face in my hands to avoid Yuri's stare. I kept my hands on my face until I felt the warm hands come on top of mine, taking them away from my face. I was then greeted by stern, yet soft eyes.

"It's all good. Relax ." she sounded pretty genuine so I looked into her eyes. I slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry "

"I thought that you were Im Yoona.." she chuckled lightly. I smiled along with her.

" KWON YURI IS CHUCKLING ALONG WITH SOMEBODY ?!? OMO TIFFANY!!! SHE DOES HAVE A HEART!!!"  I giggled with Taeyeon's over dramatic act and I glanced over to see a pout?!? On Yuri's face? Eeeeepppp!!!! It's so cute! I wanted to pinch her cheeks but that would be inappropriate for a first meeting.. 

Fortunately we got to the restaurant before it got jammed packed. I took a seat next to Yuri while of course the TaeNy couple sat in front of us. We ordered our meals and when it came, my mouth started watering. I my lips and i heard chuckling coming from my side. I looked over at Yuri who is slightly covering with her hand. I blushed.

"You seem to be excited for the food." I blushed even more but didn't respond. I had no cocky come back because she's right, I'm hungry and I am very excited to be able to eat.

"e-eh... Yeah... I guess I am."

"Well what are you waiting for? Dig in little shikshin." i simply nodded and I grinned when I saw a smirk grow on her face. She started digging into her plate as well and we enjoyed our food. I concentrated mostly on my food because I didn't want I make things awkward since the TaeNy couple is being incredibly sweet and cheesy. 

I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder and looked up at Yuri. She smiled . Woah. I rubbed my eyes.. She actually smiled at me!! I mentally captured the moment in my head. I looked down at her plate and saw that she still had most of her food while I barely had any on my plate.

"Want to try my dish? It's pretty tasty." she dug up some of the food in her spoon and leaned her hand towards my face. I hesitantly ate off of her spoon, and when I did, I saw a dorky grin appear on her face but it didn't last long. Either way, I saw it and just the thought of it made me smile.

"Mmmm!!! It IS tasty!! Wanna try some of mine?" she nodded and I grabbed a spoonful of my dish and repeated her gesture. Unlike me, she took in the spoonful without hesitation. It was a sweet moment ... That was rudely interrupted by Tiffany.

"THE IM SHIKSHIN SHARED HER FOOD?!? Goodness , that can only mean that Yoona must really likes you already!! She NEVER shares her food! " I glared at Tiffany , making her shut up before she spoke even more. I heard TaeNy laugh loudly while Yuri chuckled. I was so embarrassed that I didn't know how to react.

I quickly got up out of my seat and made a dash to the bathroom. I just stared at myself in the mirror trying to calm myself down. I'm used to Tiffany's teasing but why do I feel like this now? Is it because I'm hanging out with the new crowd? Or is it what Yuri and Taeyeon will think of me? AISH !! 

I sighed and closed my eyes. I heard the door open but I payed no attention to it. Until I heard a similar voice.

" You okay?" I simply nodded and embraced her tightly. 

"Thank you for worrying... I didn't know you were going to be here unnie.. Were you stalking me?" I smirked while my unnie slapped my arm.

"Yah! I was going to comfort you choding!" we both erupted into a laughing fit. Until we were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. It was Yuri..