The Pretties

A Bully's Soft Side

YOONA'S P.O.V.

"All right girls! That's enough for today!" I dismissed the girls so they could go home. I wiped off the sweat from my forehead and sighed. Being the head (main) cheerleader sure does take the life out of you. I'm exhausted. Practice usually ends at 5:30 but since our competition is coming up, we have to work extra hard on our routine so practice ended at 8:00 pm. 

"YOONGIE!!!" I turned to see who called me although I already know the voice of the person who called me. 

"Hey there Tiff! You changed quickly today." I giggled when she puffed out her cheeks, huffed, and crossed her arms. My bestie is such a darn cutie! If people were to see our interactions , they'd think we'd be dating. Not only that but they'd think I'm the older one! Unnie acts like a little middle school girl hahaha.

"Well I have to head to the dorm early. I just needed to tell you that I'll leave the key in the plant's vase.. I'm going on a date!!!" She squealed like a little fan girl at her favorite band's concert. I giggled at my friends cute antics. She is known for having many admirers but it's cute seeing her all excited over one.

"Sooooo.... Who's the lucky guy, huh?" she blushed and looked towards the ground and twiddle with her thumbs. I cupped her face to make her look at me, and when she did, she bit her bottom lip. She quickly removed my hands from her face and turned around. 

"Y-Yoona.... I ... I need to tell you.. S-something.. Whatever you do, don't hate me okay?!?" I smile, though she couldn't see it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my face into her shoulder. 

"it's okay if you date my ex's Tiff." I felt her body grow stiff in my embrace. 

"I-it's not th-at Yoongie.... I.... I.. Erm.." she turned around to face me again and I was surprised that, that wasn't what she need to tell me. I softly nodding, giving her some encouragement to proceed what she was saying.

"Y-yoongie... I'm .. Not exactly... Straight..." I chuckled slightly making her stare at me with confusion .

"Tiff, I haven't been your best friend for all these years for nothing.... You're just pranking me!!" I laughed loudly while Tiffany hid her blushing face with the palms of her hands.

"Yoona.... I'm not pranking you.." her voice seemed serious, but her face remained in her palms. I composed myself and tried to stifle my laughs. 

"YOU expect ME to believe THAT?!? Hahaha... Tiff, you're the pink girly that's been boy-crazy for as long as I've known you and that's been since elementary school!" I laughed aloud once again. I turned my gaze back to Tiffany who still hand her face hidden in her palms. 

I gently undid her hands and once her hands were no longer hiding her face, I noticed tears forming in her eyes. My eyes widened in realization that my best friend was being serious . I quickly pulled her into my embrace, rocking our bodies back and forth in a soothing motion.

"O-out of a-ll the peo-ple.... I-I thought y-you'd be-be the o-ne t-to understand!!" I squeezed her tighter in my embrace, while humming a soft melody to let her calm down. After roughly 5 minutes she finally calmed down.

"Tiff, don't cry.. I believe you .. I just thought you were messing with me.. Look at me." she tilted her head to the side only looking at me with one eye. I giggled and gentle used my finger to turn her chin so she could face me completely .

"I don't care if you're straight, bi, or lesbian. Heck! You can be any ually orientation out there but that won't change my love for you. Tiff, I've known you all my life, and I want you to be happy. If the person that makes you happy is a girl, then so be it. I love you Tiff ,you're my best friend and partner in crime, it would be stupid of me to loose you for such a silly reason.... Aaaannnnnddd to be completely honest.... I'm not the straighter ruler in the cabinet either.. I'd say I'm a protractor hahahaha.. So referring back to my question from earlier.... Who's the lucky girl?" I smiled genuinely as I saw Tiffany's various facial expression during my little speech. 

"You aren't straight?!?" I laughed and shook my head. She sighed in relief.

" Don't avoid my question Tiff" she giggled and I saw a tint of red appear on her face.

"It's -" she was cut off by who I assume is the person whom she is dating. 

"BABE!!! YOU TOOK SO LONG THAT I JUST CAME HERE!!!"  I turned my attention to the short girl by the entrance holding flowers and a small teddy bear. My face went pale....

 

 

 

 

" YOU'RE DATING KIM TAEYEON?!?!?"