Chapter 9: M Clan

Beauty and The Wolf

A tall young man, with burgundy red hair, slit cat like eyes that showed strength and gentleness at the same time watched an older taller man shoot darts on the wall, he scratched his straight nose and his luscious curvaceous lips as he leaned on the couch expressing boredom.

“gege... how long are you going to dart holes in that piece of clothe?” the younger man bravely asked the older.

The older man’s almond shaped eyes glanced at the younger lazed man as he continued to dart on the rival clan’s symbol. He then tossed the remaining darts and moved slowly back to his throne chair and flopped down on it with his elbow propped on the arm rest, resting his chin on his knuckles.

“Tao, go call the others” he commanded with his cool unwavering voice.

The younger complied and stood up leaving the older by himself in the dark cave surrounded with metal walls with ancient paintings of their kind hanged on it full of pride. Curtains hung from the tall, slim windows only giving a peek of the days light. Metallic chairs cushioned firmly and a round dark table in the middle of the large throne room. With five steps covered in deep red carpet leading up to the man’s delicately intricate and carved throne chair sprinkled with gold dust and rare jewels.

He let out a tired sigh from his straight full lips with ran his fingers through his blood red hair leaning back on his chair waiting for his brothers to come.

The first one to arrive was an older man with brown styled locks and round eyes that could deceive those who don’t know him; covering his true vicious, devious and violent personality with a harmless and gentle persona. “What did you call us for, Kris?”

“I’ll explain once everybody’s here” He stated bluntly and effortlessly.

The older shrugged and settled down in one of the chairs. Tao and a dark haired man with skin as smooth and doll like complexion which women would die to have, covering undefined muscles but oozing with inhuman strengths. Upon entering, the dark haired man scanned the room with his almond shaped eyes that holds caramel brown eyes to see his two elder brothers waiting for the rest’s arrival. The two men sat down beside the eldest and waited for the two slowest of the group.

Another dark haired man entered the room and sank into the black leather couch running his long fingers down his straight nose and thin straight lips, waiting for his leader to announce whatever it was that he had to be interrupted in doing his business.

“Of course he’s never here” Lay commented as he sighed and stood up to grab a snifter from the bar, pouring brandy in it.

Kris glanced at him and stood up to commence the meeting acknowledging Luhan’s lack of attendance. “I don’t have to remind everyone what’s to happen in the next two weeks and what we’re all anticipating.” Kris said as he looked at his brothers one by one.

“The only reason why you’d call us here to talk about this is because you have some information we’re not fully aware of, am I right?” the eldest, Xiumin stated.

At the eldest’s comment, the younger ones focused more of their attention to their leader and gazed at him with anticipation. Kris nodded slightly and sat back down on his throne.

“I’ve received word that K clan’s very own Taemin is siding with the cold skinned blood demons”

The four men in front of Kris shifted at the sentence and waited for more. “And I’ve also received word that Taemin’s life mate happens to be a vampire. But she’s no ordinary vampire.” He smirked and cracked his knuckles by moving his fingers around as he continued, “She’s the high princess. The legendary high vampire princess who has slept for thousands of years inside an innocent little girl who doesn’t know one bit of what she’s capable of.”

Chen’s brows connected as he stood up from the couch and stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked to where Lay is to grab a drink of his own while trying to manage the bomb his leader had just landed on them.

“That doesn’t make sense, how can she not know who she is? The blood moon comes out in less than 3 months! That’s when her powers are in peak” Xiumin exclaimed enraged by the information.

“Only the High Vampire King would know now wouldn’t he?” Kris replied with ease.

As the four men tried to analyze the information, the last and missing member had just made his entrance earning a glare from everybody. He shrugged it off and made his way to sit on the couch opposite to where Chen had sat.

“You guys need to ease down a bit; I can feel your tension dancing along your skin from miles away.” Luhan commented as he scratched his head. This only earned him growls but he still shrugged it off.

“It’s just as Kris ge said. The High princess doesn’t know who she truly is or what she’s capable of. She’s been raised to be a normal human teenager and that’s what she believes who she is; although I’m not very sure now.” Luhan explained earning everybody’s attentive attention.

He continued as he leaned back on the couch, “She and her cousin who also happens to be a vampire had some conflict the other day and without realizing, she threw him across the street with ease and no effort.”

“Like a sack of rice” Tao commented chuckling at the image.

“How did you know he’s a vampire?” Lay asked.

“He stood up like it’s nothing after being thrown and hitting a brick wall and sent a glare towards me once he picked up his unconscious cousin from fainting on the ground” Luhan explained some more.

“This is all just too confusing” Chen exclaimed and emptied his snifter.

“Well I guess now we plan how we’re going to use that information in our advantage yes?” Xiumin asked.

Kris simply smirked and with a snap of his fingers set the K clan’s symbol and watched the black and red fire dance around and burn it into nothingness.


CHAPTER 9 YAAAAY!!!

OK BYE :D

 

keeds... so uhh thanks for supporting my story and I highly appreciate all your sarangs!

I hope this would ease down some of the confusion but more will be revealed throughout from here on out so no more confusion

yayayayay!!!

ok bye I have to study for my diploma orz