Path Two

Paths Destined

„Jaejoongie,you need to get up or you're going to be late for work!“ Hyun Joong repeats as he gets a hold of his brother's shoulders and shakes him as gently as possible.“Jaejoongie!“

Jaejoong groans and opens his eyes slowly only to close them a few seconds after once the sunlight hits his face.He mumbles something incoherent and has Hyun Joong smile in amusement before hiding his face underneath his warm blanket.

But Hyun Joong pulls the blanket away and refuses to give it back to his brother although the other is trying hard to drape his favorite source of warmth back over his body.It's strange for Jaejoong to act like this.His brother is usually the first one to get up despite always being the last one wash up,but this time around Jaejoong didn't even set his alarm clock – and Hyun Joong thanks the heavens that he came in to borrow something from his brother and happened to notice that something's wrong – and even refuses to get out of bed despite having been told that he's going to be late for work.

The last time Jaejoong behaved like this was during High School when his brother was still a lovesick teenager who would've loved to spend his whole day continuing to dream about his crush instead of getting up and going to school.But his brother is not a lovesick teenager anymore.Or is he?

Maybe not a teenager,but judging by what he knows about his brother's current love life,the 'lovesick' part may still apply to him.

„Jaejoongie,you really need to get up right now or Mr. Jung is going to fire you for being late!“

At the mention of his boss' name,Jaejoong immediately opens his eyes and sits up.“What time is it?“

„7.00 AM,if you want to be on time you have to get ready within the next thirty minutes.“

Jaejoong groans and rubs the sleep out of his eyes before getting up to leave the room,running into the doorframe once when he decides to close his eyes for a brief moment and causes his brother to grimace in slight worry.

„You okay?“

„Yes!“ Jaejoong hollers from the hallway before he enters the bathroom.

• ♔ •

“What do you want to drink?”

“Orange juice please.” Jaejoong replies as he takes a seat at the dining table and thanks his brother for bringing him the wanted beverage along with a full plate of food a few seconds after.

He doesn't waste any time in digging in,knowing that he will need to leave for work in a few minutes,but when he looks up and gets a hold of the glass filled with orange juice,he also notices that his brother is staring at him with a grin which is all too familiar to Jaejoong.

“What?”

“You look so much happier than yesterday.” Hyun Joong replies.”Could it be that you came to a decision over the night?”

Jaejoong looks at him questioningly.”A decision?”

“About who to go out with.” The older male frowns as he eyes his brother.”Have you forgotten what we talked about yesterday?About you being attracted to Yihan and your boss?”

“Yesterday?” Jaejoong mutters.”Hyung...what kind of joke are you trying to pull?”

“Joke?What are you talking about?”

That his brother seems to be genuinely clueless about what he is accusing him of starts to make Jaejoong doubt his own sanity and that Hyun Joong is actually trying to trick him like assumed.His brother doesn't look like he's feigning ignorance about what Jaejoong is trying to say.

Jaejoong then remembers something.”Hyung,what day is it today?”

Hyun Joong raises his eyebrow in confusion but answers nevertheless.”May 15th.”

Not saying anything,Jaejoong gets up and walks right towards his room,his steps getting more hasty until he stands right in front of his nightstand and stares down at the cellphone lying on top of the wooden furniture.

He bends down and gets a hold of the device before pressing on the home button once as he straightens his posture,a cold chill running down his spine once he sees the date flashing on the screen.

It's really May 15th,the day he supposedly got together with Yihan according to the memories he has of everything that happened after he called Yunho to reject him.

The call.

Jaejoong unlocks his phone in a hurry to look through his recent calls list,only to find the one he had with Yunho missing.The call he remembers to have made is not listed there,as if it never took place.

And maybe it really didn't.

“Are you okay?”

Jaejoong turns around upon hearing his brother's voice and bites onto his bottom lip gently.

“Jaejoong?” Hyun Joong steps closer before motioning for his brother to sit down on the edge of the bed with him.”You seem a little out of it today,are you alright?”

“I'm not sure.” Jaejoong replies.”All the things I remember to have done suddenly seem to be nothing but imaginations.”

Hyun Joong turns aorund to face Jaejoong more properly.”What exactly are you talking about?You're speaking in riddles today and nothing seems to make any sense.”

“It's...” Jaejoong sighs.”It's just that I had a very long dream which seemed so real and...it's confusing.”

“Do you...want to tell me about it?”

“Not now.” Jaejoong replies as he takes a look at the clock on his phone.”After work,okay?”

Hyun Joong nods and gets up along with Jaejoong to leave the room although his eyes are always on his brother as he watches how the other continues to lose himself in seemingly bothersome thoughts.That his brother is like this because of a dream makes him even more curious about what exactly Jaejoong dreamed about.

• ♔ •

Jaejoong smiles once he steps into the office and sees Hwangbo looking at him.”Good morning,Hwangbo ssi.”

“Good morning.” Hwangbo greets back before the sound of Yunho's office door being opened catches her and Jaejoong's attention.

The CEO looks at them with a smile which soon fades as he turns away to let out a sneeze.

“Bless you.” Hwangbo and Jaejoong say in unison and receive a small smile from Yunho in return.

“Thank you.” The CEO replies.”Is anyone interested in having lunch with me later on?Yoochun and Changmin won't make it today and I'd prefer to not cancel the reservation at my favorite restaurant.”

“I'm sorry,I'm already meeting friends for lunch.” Hwangbo says with an apologetic smile before she looks at Jaejoong.”But maybe Jaejoong can accompany you.”

Jaejoong looks at Hwangbo in slight surprise before his gaze is back on Yunho who is staring at him expectantly.A subtle tinge of red covers his cheeks once he catches himself looking at the CEO's lips,remembering the perfect kiss they shared in his dream.Warmth surrounds him at the memories and he can't help but wanting to find out whether the kiss would really make him feel just as wonderful as it did in his imaginations when given to him for real.

“Jaejoong ssi?” Yunho calls out,a small smile of amusement gracing his lips once he notices where Jaejoong is looking at.”Would you like to have lunch with me later on?”

Jaejoong nods and notices the way his heart is racing,the sound of its beating drumming in his ears.”Y-Yes,gladly.”

Yunho's smile turns visibly brighter upon receiving the answer.”Good,then be prepared to head out once lunch time starts.”

“Yes,Sir.” Jaejoong replies and watches how the other male heads back into his office.

He takes a deep breath and forces himself to get back to work,easily missing the grin Hwangbo is sporting.Jaejoong remembers every single detail of what he dreamed about and he can't help but tell himself to be careful with rushed decisions this time around.To decide over who to choose based on momentarily feelings he has brought nothing but trouble to him.

This time around,he has to be absolutely sure about his feelings before making a choice.The mistakes he made in his dream...he doesn't want to repeat them.Yes,his body was telling him something just now,but to which extent can he trust his body's judgement?He doesn't want to choose one of them in a rush only to realize he had made the wrong choice,ending up hurting not only himself but also other people.

• ♔ •

“Found anything good?” Yunho asks after a while of letting Jaejoong look through the menu,their ordered drinks still remaining untouched until now.

Jaejoong pouts as he looks up at his boss.”Everything sounds good,it's hard to decide.Is there anything you would recommend to me?”

“The bibimbap here is great,you should give it a try.”

Jaejoong's lips curve up into a smile as he nods in response.”I will have bibimbap then.”

Yunho nods in response before turning his head to look at the waiter standing not far away from them and smiles once the other approaches them to take their orders.

“What would you like to eat,Sirs?”

“One serving of bibimbap and one serving of naengmyun please.”

“Yes,Sir.” The waitor replies and looks at them once he's done writing the orders down.”Your food will be here soon,if you need anything then please let me know.”

Jaejoong and Yunho nod in response as the waiter excuses himself after collecting the menu cards.Yunho's attention is immediately back on Jaejoong who takes a sip from his iced tea while checking his phone for new messages.He looks beautiful doing the most simple things and Yunho can't help but admire the way Jaejoong's soft hair falls into his face,touching the strikingly white skin there as he tilts his head slightly.

Jaejoong soon notices the CEO's eyes on him and immediately places his phone aside.”I'm sorry,I shouldn't be using my phone while I'm here with you.”

“That's fine,this lunch is not work-related so please feel at ease.” Yunho replies with a smile which only widens when he sees Jaejoong smiling back at him.

He would love to ask Jaejoong for the answer to yesterday's question,but he doesn't want Jaejoong to feel pressured nor does he want to ruin everything when they are having a good time together.And that Jaejoong doesn't treat him differently at least makes his hope for a yes raise.

Jaejoong looks around leisurely and adores every little detail he spots.“I can tell why you like this restaurant.The atmosphere here is really nice.”

“My friends and I preferred to have our lunch here back then when we were students because our school was nearby and the food here is more versatile than the one in the school canteen.”

“The same school Junsu ssi is studying at right now?It's not far away from here,right?”

“Yes it's somewhere between here and the company.” Yunho says.”My brother could've gone to any other school,but he chose the one we went to.Kind of living up to his title as Jung Yunho's brother now.”

“How so?” Jaejoong almost swoons at the bright smile his boss gives him in return.

“He is a straight A student,is the student council president,captain of the soccer team and the music club's pride.”

“You were all of that too during your time there?”

Yunho shakes his head.”I was a straight A student and also the student council president,but I played basketball and was in the literature club.”

“Is that where your love for books comes from?”

“Yes.” The CEO confirms.”I read whenever I have time to,it relaxes me.”

Jaejoong stares at the other in admiration.”Your book collection really impressed me when I first stepped into your office.”

“Yes,I noticed.” Yunho's amusement has Jaejoong lowering his gaze shyly.

He must've looked like an awestruck fool on that day.

“You're always welcomed to borrow them.”

“Thank you.” Jaejoong replies meekly before taking a sip from his drink.

He catches Yunho doing the same and can't help but stare at the other's lips once again.And that tiny mole above the upper lip.It looks strangely enticing.There is simply something special about it and Jaejoong's gaze remains on it until the lips underneath the beauty mark start to form a grin and has the young assistant looking up to focus on the CEO's face as a whole.

Yunho obviously caught him staring.

“A penny for your thoughts?”

“Pardon me?” Jaejoong stutters.

“You seemed a little lost in thoughts just now.”

The younger male's cheeks turn red and he can feel his heart calling out to him again.

But not yet,he doesn't want his heart to deceive him like it did in his dream.So he will wait until he is sure about everything,until every single kind of doubt inside of him dissipates.

“I just thought about my brother.” He lies.

“I see.” If Yunho knows that he's lying,then he obviously doesn't want Jaejoong to know that he does.”You and him seem really close.How is he like?”

“He is very caring and loving most of the time.” Jaejoong replies.”And sometimes he's like a mischievous child trapped in an adult's body.”

Yunho laughs.”Sounds like Yoochun.”

But before he can say more,the waiter is already back and places their food onto the table,receiving words of gratitute from the CEO and the assistant in return.

“My brother seems to be like Yoochun ssi?”

Yunho nods in response,shortly noting the waiter walking away.”Yoochun is very successful in his job and I dare saying that he is stricter than Changmin and I when it comes to businees,but he knows how to enjoy life outside of it more than we do.”

Jaejoong hums in response,remembering how Yoochun confronted him in his dream and he has no problems believing Yunho's words about Yoochun's strictness.He may seem like a very carefree person most of the time,but Jaejoong does believe that he is to be taken more seriously than anyone else when he pushes his easy-going personality aside.

“Yoochun ssi,Changmin ssi and you know each other since High School?”

“No.” Yunho shakes his head shortly.”We know each other since primary school.They were the ones who always stood by me throughout the years.”

“That's enviable.I would love to have friends like that too.” Jaejoong mutters softly.

Yunho raises his eyebrows in surprise.”You don't?”

“No.” Jaejoong shakes his head,a glum smile on his lips.”I had many friends.Good ones,but I never had the luck of calling anyone my best friend.”

Yunho would've never expected for Jaejoong,someone who never seems to have problems socializing with people,to be so lonely.

So it's true,even people with many friends can feel lonely.

But if Jaejoong shall allow him,he is going to be not only Jaejoong's boyfriend but also his best friend in the future,someone he can rely on at all times.

He looks at the assistant with a smile.

“It's never too late to find your best friend,maybe he or she is closer than you think.”

The confident smile adorning Jaejoong's face right after has Yunho's heart racing,warmth and comfort embracing him and as he looks into Jaejoong's eyes,he starts to realize just how deep in love he has fallen.And he prays for a chance to show Jaejoong how much he means to him.

“Thank you,Mr. Jung.”

The CEO nods before gesturing towards their food.”Let's eat .”

“Yes.” Jaejoong agrees before he and Yunho start to enjoy their meal,looking up to smile at each oteher once in a while.

Yunho watches how Jaejoong pouts every now and then when some sauce smears his lips before his pink tongue comes out to wipe it away.

He is so adorable and absolutely everything about him makes Yunho yearn to hug him real tight and rain his cute face with kisses just because.Jaejoong behaves just like he expects a freshly graduated boy to behave when he feels like no one is watching him.A little bit childish and cute.

No matter how competent he is,Jaejoong has yet to find his way into adulthood as Hwangbo and Yunho know it.

But that's okay,he still has a lot of time and his young mindset is doing everyone good.

It's not until Yunho is done eating and leans back with a smile of contentment that they start to talk to each other again as Jaejoong places a small package of medicine in front of Yunho.

“I noticed that you were sneezing a lot today and thought you might need it later on.It's not bitter at all so I guess you will have no problems taking it.”

Yunho looks at Jaejoong in mild surprise.”How do you know that I got problems taking medicine?”

The assistant's smile fades momentarily before it returns in its most sheepish form.”Well no one likes to take medicine,right?”

“Right.” Yunho drawls with a nod.”Now I feel rather silly for asking.”

Jaejoong shakes his head gently.”Don't.”

The CEO doesn't reply,but the smile on his lips and the look in his eyes say more than thousand words.He is more than touched about how caring Jaejoong is.Even if he shall not be able to have Jaejoong as his boyfriend,he would still remain someone Yunho wouldn't want to lose as one part of his life.

• ♔ •

“No wonder the dream affected you so much.” Hyun Joong says as he sits down after having poured some water into his brother's glass.”It's...odd.”

“Very.” Jaejoong agrees and looks down at the bowl of noodles in front of him which brings back memories of today's lunch with Yunho.”Everything seemed so real and I remember every little detail of it as if it was part of reality.”

“Well I think your heart and subconsciousness were telling you something.”

“But should I really make my final decision based on a dream?” Jaejoong sighs.”What if I decide wrongly again and hurt everyone?”

Hyun Joong can understand his brother's emotional struggle really well,especially because it's the first time for Jaejoong to be in this situation.The protective brother and good friend in him is of course rooting for Yihan.

He doesn't even know Jaejoong's boss and can't really tell how good the man is going to be for his brother no matter as how nice Jaejoong describes him.

With Yihan,it's of course different.He knows Yihan very well and he just knows that Yihan is going to try his very best to make Jaejoong happy.But if the two of them are really not destined to be together like in Jaejoong's dream,then Hyun Joong is not going to pressure them in being together.

Whoever his brother chooses,he will be happy with the choice as long as his brother is happy.

“Yihan is coming over tomorrow and maybe you can try to pay attention on how you react to him or feel when he touches you or talks to you.As for your boss...I think it's very obvious that you are highly attracted to him.Now it's all about finding out who your heart reacts to sincerely.”

Jaejoong nods absentmindedly,thoughts about both men occupying his mind although one of them is clearly winning the battle over his thoughts.

'Is it really him?Or am I being deceived by my own judgement once again?'

• ♔ •

“He even gave you medicine just because he saw you sneeze.” Junsu grins as he throws himself next to his brother on to the couch,his grin only widening when he hears his boyfriend's laughter booming from the other side of the couch table.”Such a caring boyfriend.”

“He is not my boyfriend.” Yunho corrects and pinches his brother's nose gently.

“Not yet.” Junsu retorts.

The CEO sighs when he sees his brother wiggling his eyebrows at him before the younger one gets up to go and sit down next to Yoochun instead,immediately snuggling into Yoochun's side once he gets the chance to and causes Changmin to roll his eyes at the couple.

“I don't think things are that easy.Although he didn't say it,I think that I have tough competition to beat.”

“Who?”

“A very close friend of his.” Yunho replies,frowning as he recalls the memories of the only time he got the chance to meet Jin Yihan.”He joined Jaejoong,Hwangbo ssi and me during dinner not long ago and the way he looked at Jaejoong...it irked me.”

“It's not important how he looked at Jaejoong ssi.” Changmin says and causes everyone to look at him questioningly.”What matters is how Jaejoong ssi looked at him.”

“Well...he seemd to admire him a lot.”

“What kind of admiration?”

Yunho raises his eyebrows,asking an unvoiced question.

“What kind of admiration did you see in his eyes?The one for a lover,brother or friend?” The younger chaebol asks.

“I-I'm not sure.” Yunho admits.

Changmin smirks.”Next time when he talks to you,I want you to pay attention on the way he looks at you and then I want you to compare whatever you see with whatever you saw when he looked at his friend.”

Not sure whether he will be able to do as told,Yunho nods and leans back against the couch before turning his head to look out of the window.”What if I don't like what I see there?”

“Then you at least know where you stand.” Changmin replies.

Junsu stares at his brother and feels more than thrilled about Yunho's small misery.He never saw his bother like this before.Jung Yunho is usually a very confident man,never afraid to lose to anyone because he can always be sure to get the affection and attention of everyone he wants it from.But Junsu knows that Kim Jaejoong is different.His brother doesn't only want the other's affection.He yearns to have far more than that,or else he wouldn't be so worried about competition.

'Good luck,dear brother.' Junsu muses in his thoughts.

• ♔ •

Jaejoong smiles upon having finished his first load of work before leaning back to stretch his arms,not noticing what kind of alluring sounds he makes while doing so until he notices the way Yunho and Hwangbo are staring at him,having entered the room so soundlessly that the assistant failed to notice their return.

“You sound like this when you're merely stretching your arms but are still single?” Hwangbo asks with rasied eyebrows as she approaches the young assistant.”How did the girls at your school not throw themselves at you in groups?”

Jaejoong blushes,his eyes on Hwangbo as she walks towards her desk with a teasing grin.”Girls at my school didn't really pay attention on guys like me in that way.They had many athletic and muscular students to swoon over.”

“Really?” Hwangbo's grin widens.”Or were you just oblivious to their attention on you?”

“Uh...well.” Jaejoong mutters before he turns his head to look at his boss,his eyes widening in slight wonder when he notices the CEO staring at him with a gaze that has him blushing.

Something dark yet utterly pleasant lies in those dark orbs and Jaejoong loses himself inside them.Their gazes lock and in that very moment,Jaejoong feels as if everything is just right and perfect.

At first,he only hears it.And then he feels it.

The drumming of his heart.

“Um...” Hwangbo's humming pulls the two men's attention towards her as they break their eye-contact.”Yoochun ssi and Changmin ssi are going to be here in twenty minutes,do you want me to prepare some snacks beforehand or bring some along with your lunch later on,Sir?”

Yunho pretends to clear his throat as he looks at Jaejoong.”You can get them later with our lunch.”

“Yes,Sir.” Hwangbo nods and barely manages to suppress a grin as she notices how Yunho and Jaejoong keep glancing at each other shortly until the CEO enters his office.

Jaejoong takes a deep breath,soon covering the spot on his chest where his heart lies hidden with his palm as if wanting to calm it down.His heart is responding to Yunho intensely,but how will it respond to Yihan?What if his heart beats just as hard for Yihan?If he can't trust his heart,what else shall he put his trust in in these matters?

• ♔ •

Changmin and Yoochun look at each other briefly before their eyes are back on Yunho who seems more than flustered.About what is yet to be found out.

“Yunho,are you okay?”

Yunho sighs and leans back into his seat,closing his eyes momentarily as he does.”I'm just...”

The CEO doesn't speak further and causes his friends to look at each other once again before they decide to sit down across from Yunho and eye him carefully.

“What happened?”

“Sounds.” Yunho utters.”He was making those...sounds...and I started to imagine all kinds of inappropriate things.”

“In other words,he was making ual sounds and you imagined yourself doing naughty things to him.” Changmin concludes and rolls his eyes whe he sees his friend nod in response.

“It's not the first time you're having ual fantasies,right?What's the big deal about the ones you had today?” Yoochun asks,not quite able to hold back his laughter of amusement.

“It's the first time since High School that I imagined things to this extent.”

“To which extent exactly?”

Changmin gives Yoochun a small jab into his sides for asking before looking back at Yunho.”You had ual fantasies about him,so?”

“And then I started to undress him with my eyes.I felt so dirty for imagining him all when he was being so adorable and innocent.” Yunho takes a deep breath.”He looked back at me and looked more delectable than ever.”

“And did you notice something about the way he looked at you?”

Yunho stops himself from blabbering about how cute Jaejoong looked a while ago,staring at him like a deer caught in the headlights,as he tries his best to answer Changmin.

“I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.”

“Really?Or were you simply too distracted by your fantasies to notice?” Yoochun asks and this time around,Changmin seems to like his question as he looks at Yoochun approvingly as if the other had asked the world's best question just now.

Yunho finds himself unable to respond and admit that Yoochun migth be right.

No.It's for sure that Yoochun is right.

He had been so busy imagining all kind of things he could do to Jaejoong that he failed to concentrate on the matters at hand.

“You don't need to answer,your face says it all.” Yoochun laughs.

“It's not easy to concentrate on something when I'm around him.” The oldest amongst them defends himself.”I'm glad that he is Hwangbo ssi's assistant and not my secretrary or else I would barely get things done.I already had a hard time working when he replaced Hwangbo ssi for one day.”

Absolutely everything about Jaejoong is fascinating and therefore highly distracting.Just thinking about him drives Yunho insane with yearning for the other.

“Well you need to try and concentrate on how he reacts to you instead of the other way around.” Changmin gives his friend a meaningful look to emphasize just how important it is for the other to do as said and Yunho nods in response,willing to try.

• ♔ •

The moment Yihan steps into the house,Jaejoong can feel his brother's eyes on him as if the other is expecting his body to react to Yihan through big or obvious gestures,but he behaves just like he normally would.

He smiles and gives Yihan a hug before walking into the living room with the two older men,settling down between the two best friends on the couch because Hyun Joong insists on that seating arrangement.Yihan doesn't seem to think much of it and concentrates on either the movie or giving Jaejoong some snacks from time to time.

Jaejoong of course notices the way Yihan looks and smiles at him and his body reacts automatically as he gives the other a smile of adoration and admiration in return.He likes the way Yihan takes care of him,but halfway through the movie,Jaejoong realizes that albeit the looks Yihan is throwing his way being different,the other's way of treating him has not changed even one bit.

Everything would be like it normally is if not because of Hyun Joong who keeps acting strange by staring at Jaejoong and Yihan expectantly,obviously waiting for something big and eventful to happen.

But nothing happens.

And at some point,his stares get a little too much for Jaejoong and he excuses himself to prepare warm snacks in the kitchen,letting out a deep sigh as he arrives in the empty room.

Leaning against the kitchen counter,Jaejoong bites onto his bottom lip and ignores the loud ticking of the clock in the room as he thinks about just why it feels so weird to be near Yihan today.Although he still acts normal towards Yihan,his interactions with the other seem more than awkward to him on the emotional level.

Something about the way he accepts Yihan's kindness just doesn't feel right to him and he doesn't know why.

“Are you okay?”

Jaejoong looks towards the door to see his brother approaching him and nods in response.”Yes,I just needed some distance.”

Hyun Joong looks at him in slight surprise before stepping back towards the door to close it.

“From Yihan?”

“From everything.” Jaejoong replies before walking towards the fridge to get out the plate of gyoza he prepared yesterday evening before going to bed,ready to fry them.

The older of the two gets the pan,spatula and oil for Jaejoong,smiling when he hears a soft 'Thank you' coming from his brother before he leans against the counter and stares at the other.

“Did I miss something?”

“With the way you were staring at us,I doubt it.” Jaejoong jokes and earns himself a guilty look as well as a small laughter from his brother.

“I'm sorry,I guess I was being a little too much during my attempted observation.”

“It's okay.”

Hyun Joong watches how Jaejoong stares at the pan with the now heated oil as if he is lost in thoughts and although Jaejoong may not have realized it yet,Hyun Joong knows that his brother has made his decision already.It's just that his brother is too afraid of making a quick final decision and end up choosing the wrong one.

Jaejoong may interpret the dream he had in a wrong way and make things more complicated than they are.

His subconsciousness was not trying to warn him from making a too rushed decision.Hyun Joong truly believes that the dream was supposed to show Jaejoong who his heart really wants.

“Jaejoongie,look at me.”

Jaejoong places two more gyozas into the pan before looking up to meet his brother's gaze.

“You know who you want.You know it.You're just too afraid of hurting the one you're going to reject.Your confusion is not here.” Hyun Joong smiles as he jabs his finger into Jaejoong's chest carefully before he moves his hand to tap Jaejoong's forehead with his forefinger.”It's here.”

Parting his lips to talk,Jaejoong suddenly finds himself lacking words to say and chooses to remain silent instead as he repeats his brother's words in his head again and again,trying to figure out to which extent they are true.

“I can understand that you are struggling.Yihan has been your crush for years if what you told me yesterday is anything to go by and it's hard for you to let go of the imagination of you and him together because that has been your personal picture perfect for so long.Of course your heart reacted to him and it always will because he is someone very dear to you.But if you compare the way your heart beats for Yihan to the way it beats for your boss...who do you think do you really love?”

Jaejoong doesn't reply,thoughts of Yunho starting to fill his mind.

He thinks about the way Yunho defended him not long ago,holding him in his arms as if wanting to protect him from the rest of the world.And Jaejoong remembers that warm feeling of comfort the other's hug provided,making him feel loved and safe.His heart is racing,his body is burning.

“Yunho.”

He doesn't even realize that he has said his boss' first name out loud until his brother talks to him.

“So it's him.”

Jaejoong gulps and is pulled out of his riverie by the sound of the hot oil splashing around,causing him to spin around and take care of the food before he looks at his brother and nods slowly.

It's him.

• ♔ •

Jaejoong barely dares to look at Yihan directly once he walks back into the living room with Hyun Joong,carrying the plate of gyozas until Yihan gets up to take it from him and places it onto the couch table as Jaejoong thanks him with a smile.

He feels utterly guilty and he truly doesn't think that he will be able to look straight into Yihan's eyes after what he's going to tell him tonight.

“You missed so many things.” Yihan points out as he gestures towards the TV.

“That's alright,Jaejoong and I watched the movie about three times already.”

Yihan snorts.“Is there a movie neither of you watched before?”

“None of importance.” The two brothers answer in unison and flash each other a short grin before they settle back down onto the couch where Yihan is shaking his head with a chuckle at the siblings' antics.

Nothing but the sounds coming from the TV fills the room right after.And when Yihan looks at Jaejoong and notices how the other is making himself smaller by pulling his knees against his chest,he can sense that there is something wrong.It's almost as if Jaejoong doesn't like being here.

He fears the worst.

No matter how many times Jaejoong smiles at him today,his smiles never seem to reach his eyes and Yihan is starting to get nervous as he thinks of the possible reasons for Jaejoong's behavior.They interact like they normally would,but the certain distance is still there and it's clearly Jaejoong who puts it between them.

Deciding that he has to do something,Yihan raises himself off the couch slowly and causes the two siblings to stare at him questioningly before he gets a hold of Jaejoong's left hand and pulls him up with him as gently as possible.

“Let me kidnap you for a few seconds.”

He notices the nervous glance Jaejoong throws Hyun Joong's way and feels a slight pain shooting through his heart,but he continues to walk and pretends to not have seen how worried Hyun Joong looked just now.

“Hyung,is something wrong?”

“Wait a bit.” Yihan replies,the smile on his lips never leaving although his heart is aching.

He tells himself to not jump into conclusions,but it's hard not to when he looks back over his shoulder and sees the guilt in Jaejoong's eyes.

Once they are in the kitchen,Yihan finally let go of Jaejoong and closes the door behind them,smiling sadly when he notices how hard Jaejoong is trying to avoid having eye contact with him.He doesn't want things to be this way between them.

'Forgive me,Jaejoongie.'

Taking a step forward,he gets a hold of Jaejoong's shoulders to pull him closer before leaning in to press a kiss onto Jaejoong's lips.

But the kiss never happens.

Jaejoong pulls away the moment Yihan leans in and when Yihan looks at him,he sees Jaejoong shaking his head,a crestfallen look in his eyes.

And now,he knows.

There is not one single ounce of doubt left in him anymore.

Jaejoong had made his decision.

“I'm sorry.” Jaejoong's voice cracks and Yihan's heart breaks further when he sees the tears the other is shedding because of him.

That's how beautiful Jaejoong's heart is.He is happy when others are and he is sad when others are.As if whatever happens to them affects him personally as well.Yihan truly hopes that whoever will get to own Jaejoong's heart in the future is going to treat it well and cherish it until the very end.

“I'm sorry,hyung.I-” He doesn't speak further.

He can't.The sobs escaping from his lips allow for no more words to follow.

Yihan imagined this situation last night.But instead of finding himself being sad about being rejected,he finds himself being sad about Jaejoong's guilt instead.To see Jaejoong cry hurts more than any rejection one could ever give him.

He smiles and pulls Jaejoong in for a hug.”Everything is alright,Jaejoongie.”

“No,it's not,I'm sorry.I'm so sorry.”

“Jaejoongie,everything is alright.” Yihan repeats.”Things between us have not changed.”

How much of the last words he said to Jaejoong is true will be proven through time.But as of now,Yihan just wants Jaejoong to stop crying,to stop hurting and feeling guilty.He feels and hears every sob racking through Jaejoong's body and hugs him tigther,repeating his words of reassurance again and again.

And he promises himself to not stop until Jaejoong finally believes him and is willing to let go of all the negative feelings he has for himself and his decision.

Yihan feels numb,confused about his own reaction to everything.

Because it hurts less than he expected.

• ♔ •

Yunho steps out of the elevator with a smile and nods in recognition as the employees around him excuse themselves to walk to their respective desks.After having talked to his best friends yesterday,he is determined to finally find some hints for Jaejoong's feelings towards him although he knows that it's going to be hard considering how easy it is for Jaejoong to distract him.

Once he arrives at the office,he immediately steps in and is surprised to find not only Hwangbo but also Jaejoong sitting there,typing away until he notices the CEO's presence.

“Good morning.”

“Good morning.” Hwangbo and Jaejoong answer in unison,but one doesn't have to be overly observant to notice who Yunho is paying attention on.

But Hwangbo doesn't mind anyway,all she does is grin as she goes back to work and allows for Jaejoong and Yunho to enjoy their small moment as the CEO stands there without doing anything else but stare as Jaejoong flashes him a smile which is so bright Hwangbo can practically see Yunho's heart melt.

Something about Jaejoong's behavior is different today and Hwangbo senses something big coming up.

“Thank you for the medicine,Jaejoong ssi.” Yunho says after clearing his throat,his cheeks heating up once he sees how much Jaejoong's smile widens because of his words.

“You're welcome,I hope it helped.”

“It did.” The CEO assures before scratching the back of his head awkwardly,soon gesturing towards his office.”I'll be in my office if the two of you need anything.”

“Yes,Sir.” Hwangbo and Jaejoong say with a nod as they watch their boss enter his office.

Hwangbo snickers and earns herself a questioning stare from Jaejoong but avoids answering to his unvoiced question by shaking her head dismissively which causes the young assistant to look away with a small pout of confusion.

Inside his office,Yunho finds himself smiling like a fool as he remembers the way Jaejoong looked and smiled him.This time around he did pay attention and he is glad that he did.What he saw in those eyes...it gives him more hope and has his heart trembling.

Taking a deep breath,Yunho immediately gets a hold of his cellphone before dialing Changmin's number,tapping his feet impatiently as he waits.

“You better have a good reason to wake me up this early on my only free day in the week.”

Yunho easily ignores how grumpy and tired his friend sounds,the radiant smile never leaving his lips.”A very good one.”

“It's about Jaejoong ssi isn't it?” Changmin asks,not waiting for Yunho to reply before he goes on.”It better be something important like you and him getting married or something.I'm not going to accept less than that as an excuse to wake me up.”

“It's not as good as that but it's still very good.”

Changmin groans.

“I think I really have a chance to make him mine soon.”

This seems to catch Changmin's attention as no snarky comment comes from him and Yunho can hear the sound of bedsheets rustling in the background,easily leading him into assuming that Changmin is sitting up to talk more properly.

“You sound highly confident,what happened?”

“I did as you told me to and...” Yunho smiles as he remembers his earlier encounter with Jaejoong.”There was something,Changmin.”

“Something?”

“Yes,something in his eyes and you should've seen how he smiled at me.”

“I'm not sure whether I should have.Might've made my tooth ache from too much sweetness.” Changmin grumbles before a yawn escapes from in between his lips.”Anyways,so you are telling me that you are now sure that he has those kind of feelings for you.”

“Not to 100% since he didn't give me a proper answer yet.”

“Then you have to make him do it.”

Yunho raises his eyebrows in wonder.”How?”

“I'll come up with something later on so come over with Yoochun after work.Now let me sleep and go oggle your Jaejoong.Bye.”

Yunho doesn't even have time to respond before Changmin ends the call and causes the CEO to chuckle in amusement.


• ♔ •

“Yeah?” Yihan asks right after he accepts the call.

“Hey.” Hyun Joong speaks from the other side of the phone.”How are you?”

Yihan raises his eyebrows in wonder.Hyun Joong normally doesn't ask him things like these,not even just to have something to talk about.

Remembering yesterday's happenings,Yihan slowly realizes what his friend is trying to get at.The two of them didn't have the chance to have a proper conversation about the issues involving Jaejoong yet.

“I'm fine.”

“You're fine after my brother rejected you?” Hyun Joong asks.”How flattering that you don't seem to care enough to be heartbroken,you er.”

Yihan laughs,knowing that his friend is just being playful.”I didn't mean to offend.It's just that...I guess it was never meant to be more than a sibling-like of thing between us and I realized that now.I love him.But I guess not the way I thought I do.”

“What brought that realization?”

“His rejection.I mean...it didn't hurt like it was supposed to.It did hurt of course but...I imagined it to be worse.I've received deep scars from love in the past and I imagined things to be like that if Jaejoongie rejects me but when it really happened...it turned out to be a scratch instead.”

“I see...” Hyun Joong sighs.”I'll tell you something.And you will have to listen to me very well.”

“Sure...”

“If fate happens to give you a chance to get rid of those scars you talked about in the future...take it.Don't be dumb,don't be scornful.Just take the chance and make things right for yourself.Jaejoong might not be that chance,but it doesn't mean there is none for you.You hear me?”

“Hmm.” Yihan hums,unable to say anything else and he is quite confused by the overly serious tone in which his friend is speaking in.

To talk about his past love and heartbreak hadn't been his intention although he mentioned it briefly.He doesn't know why his best friend feels the need to tell him that he is going to get the chance to get over it one day,but he is touched nevertheless.

• ♔ •

“A spontaneous BBQ?”

“Why not?That way you can spend some time with him away from work and you'll get to know his brother as well.” Changmin reasons.”And if you behave well,you might also land in your future brother-in-law's good books.”

“You're sure planning ahead,already talking about future in-laws.” Yoochun chuckles,receiving a shrug from Changmin in return.

“And invite Hwangbo ssi too so it won't be so obvious.”

Yunho nods in response as he bites onto his bottom lip,the thought about spending some private time with Jaejoong making him excited to the bone.It's truly the best opportunity for him to make a move and he thanks the heavens that Changmin actually cares enough to think things through.

“I've never seen you being this enthusiastic about helping Yunho to get together with anyone before.” Yoochun notes as he looks at Changmin.

“That's because this time around,the person actually means something to him.”

Yunho smiles at his friend's words,briefly noticing the way Yoochun nods in agreement.

It's true,this time around the person truly means something to him.With Jaejoong it's not about going out just for the sake of it.It's more.Yunho never lacked of any attempt to find the right partner,but his friends wouldn't really call him a player.He dated many,but never slept with any.Yunho is someone to make sure that things are going to work out before making such a big step.A little old-fashioned,but he likes to have such principles.They make it easier for him to get rid of people who are only interested in getting into his pants for money.

“Be careful though.” Yoochun warns.”Junsu seems to like Jaejoong ssi a lot and if you don't take the chance to bring things forward,he is going to do it just like he did last time.”

Yunho sighs.

Yoochun's warning is not ungrounded.His brother does have the tendency to take other people's matters into his own hands from time to time and it may or may not have something to do with Yunho actually spoiling him too much and letting him do whatever and however he wants to.

“It's good that Junsu always wants to get involved in everything.He will at least kick Yunho's and force him to make the first step.”

“True.” Yoochun agrees.

“I did make the first step,I asked him out.” Yunho protests.

Yoochun grins at his friend.“After Junsu implied in front of Jaejoong ssi that you fell in love with him.”

Changmin grins,obviously liking Yoochun's retort and has Yunho sighing in defeat.Yes,maybe he really does need some help to bring things forward just like the last time.A big part of his confidence seems to leave him whenever he wants to approach Jaejoong.

Up until now he always managed to seem rather suave in Jaejoong's presence although his heart races like crazy whenever the other is near him and his whole body starts to tingle strangely but by no means unpleasantly.

Being in love is really something.

Yoochun and Changmin share a short glance and smirks of amusement before they look at their friend who seems to be lost in a world which they suspect to be filled with thoughts about Kim Jaejoong.

Kim Jaejoong is really something.

• ♔ •

“You don't have to wait here with me.” Yihan says,chuckling helplessly when Jaejoong frowns at him in return.

“I told you it's okay.Work doesn't start until another 30 minutes.”

Yihan relents with a nod and looks at his wristwatch with a sigh.He and Dong Wook are supposed to go into an exclusive store which happens to be close to Jung Corp. and buy some new decorations for the hotel's VIP area,but his friend and colleague is running late and Yihan really doesn't want Jaejoong to be late for work as well just because he is waiting here with him.

Their first conversation after Jaejoong's rejection started off rather awkwardly,but after a few minutes of talking,the two of them eventually found their way back into their old comfort zone.

Things between them are starting to get back to normal although it may take a while for them to forget the emotional rollercoaster they had to go through.One might think that distance would help them,but Yihan made it very clear to Jaejoong that he doesn't wish for any distance to come between them even after what happened.

He doesn't want years of friendship to go to waste because of momentarily misinterpreted feelings.

Misinterpreted feelings.

Now that he had time to think things through,Yihan can tell without any doubt that he was jumping into things too quickly.He did start to view Jaejoong differently,but that's simply because Jaejoong has grown into a very attractive person over the years and just like many other people,Yihan couldn't help but feel attracted to him.

It was attraction,not love.Not the kind of love he believed to have felt.

“Jaejoong ssi.”

The familiar voice causes Jaejoong and Yihan to turn around and face the CEO who is approaching them with an unreadable expression on his face and Yihan can't help but be slightly amused when he notices the familiar glint in Yunho's eyes.It's the same glint he saw during dinner a while ago.

“Good morning,Mr. Jung.” Jaejoong bows to greet his boss with a smile before Yihan follows his example.

“Good morning.” Yunho replies before looking at Yihan.”You are...Mr. Jin,right?Jin Yihan.”

“Yes,I feel honored that you remember me.” Yihan says,receiving a small smile from Yunho in return although the smile doesn't quite reach the CEO's eyes.

He knows this kind of look.

The CEO is jealous and Yihan would love to tell him that he doesn't have to fear any kind of competition coming from his side,but something inside of him enjoys seeing Yunho being like this too much,so he wraps one arm around Jaejoong to pull him closer.

Jaejoong looks at Yihan in surprise before his eyes are on his boss,feeling slightly uncomfortable as he notices the challenging way the two men stare at each other.It's just like the time they had dinner together.

“Jaejoong ssi,we should go in and start working.”

“Y-Yes,Sir.” Jaejoong gulps,feeling slightly intimidated by the intense stare he receives from Yunho.

Slowly stepping away from Yihan,Jaejoong gives the other an apologetic smile.

“I'm sorry,I guess I won't be able to wait with you any longer.”

“It's okay.You go and work hard.” Yihan makes sure to flash Jaejoong the brightest smile he could muster before pulling the younger one in for a short hug which is soon being interrupted by Yunho's hand on Jaejoong's shoulder.

Yihan eyes the CEO carefully before the red cheeks of Jaejoong catch his attention and pull a faint smile from him.

'I guess I didn't only lose to Jaejoong's lack of feelings for me but also his existing feelings for someone else.'

Yunho and Yihan exchange a short nod of recognition before the CEO removes his hand from Jaejoong's shoulder and walks towards the company building with Jaejoong right behind him and when the two of them are standing next to each other and exchange a glance accompanied by a smile,Yihan can't help but be awestruck.

He smiles.'You made the right choice,Jaejoongie.'

• ♔ •

“You're earlier than usual today.” Yunho says as they step into the company building together.

Jaejoong nods in response.”Yihan hyung is supposed to meet a colleague here and I offered to wait with him.”

“I see.” The CEO drawls,not really eager to talk about Yihan further.”By the way,are you free this Saturday?”

The question comes rather sudden and has the assistant looking at Yunho in surprise.Is the CEO going to ask him for a date again although he told him that he's going to wait for his answer?

“I'm having a small BBQ and wanted to ask you and your brother to join.Hwangbo ssi will also be there so you won't have to worry about not knowing anyone there.And my brother is also very eager to see you again.”

“He is?” Jaejoong asks in surprise,not really knowing why Yunho's brother would want to meet him again considering that they barely talked the last time they met.

Yunho nods.”Very.”

“Um...” The assistant tilts his head slightly.”I have time but I'm not sure about my brother.I'll make sure to ask him later on.”

“Great.” Yunho smiles,unknowingly making Jaejoong's heart beat faster just like he has done so many times before.

It's strange what a simple smile from someone else can do to him.But then Jaejoong reminds himself that Jung Yunho is not just anybody.He has a special place in his heart.

• ♔ •

Hyun Joong raises his eyebrows at his brother's question.”A BBQ?”

“Yes,would you please come with me if you don't have plans yet?”

“Why?Are you so nervous that you need your big brother to hold your hand?” Hyun Joong jokes as he stares at the TV with a grin.

Noticing the lack of response coming from his brother,Hyun Joong turns his head to look at Jaejoong in surprise.”Wait...am I right?Are you nervous?”

His brother is usually not this self-conscious about attending parties or get to know new people,always eager to make new friends wherever he is.

Jaejoong nods,pouting slightly.”I feel uneasy being there without anyone I know.I mean I do know Hwangbo ssi but I'm not as close to her as I am to you or Yihan hyung.What if I make a fool out of myself?”

“You won't.” Hyun Joong assures,smiling slightly when he sees the other's pout deepening.”But I will go with you if you really want to.”

“Really?”

Hyun Joong nods and let out a string of laughter when Jaejoong throws himself into his arms.

He can understand Jaejoong's nervousness to a certain extent and although the main purpose of him accompanying Jaejoong is to support his brother mentally,he is also interested in getting to know Jung Yunho.

He heard quite a few things about him from Jaejoong already,but the protective older brother inside of him yearns to see the man courting his brother with his own eyes so he can see for himself what kind of person the CEO is.

• ♔ •

“So he's coming?” Changmin asks once he steps into Yunho's house with Yoochun and Junsu following him.

“That's what he said.” Yunho replies before giving his younger brother a hug.”But why are you so early?”

“Junsu was too eager to come here and didn't stop begging until I agreed to head off.And since Changmin asked me to take him with us,we had to go and drag him along.” Yoochun explains,receiving a pout from Junsu in return.

“I know something big is going to happen today.I can feel it!” Junsu chirps before storming past the three chaebols to head onto the terrace where two chefs are starting to prepre the food already.

“He is probably more eager about this than you.” Yoochun grins in amusement as he gives his friend a short slap onto his shoulder before following his boyfriend onto the terrace.

“Junsu may be right about his premonitions.”

Yunho raises his eyebrows to look at Changmin in wonder.”What makes you say that?”

Changmin shrugs,soon walking away to join Yoochun and Junsu.”Just a feeling.”

Yunho barely has time to ask him anything further when the doorbell rings once again and announces the arrival of other guests.The CEO steps closer to the door and opens it right away,his heart racing once he sees Jaejoong standing in front of him with a taller male right behind him.Jaejoong looks utterly adorable to say the least,sporting a fluffy,beige sweater which is way too big for him around the neck area and shows off his pale shoulders,his thin legs being hugged by dark blue jeans.

And the faint blush adorning his cheeks.

Yunho loves it.

“Good evening,Mr. Jung.”

“Good evening,Jaejoong ssi and...” Yunho's eyes are now focused on the man standing behind Jaejoong.”I assume this is your brother?”

“Yes.” Jaejoong confirms with a smile.”This is Hyun Joong hyung,my older brother.”

“Nice to meet you,Mr Jung.Thank you for taking care of Jaejoong.”

“Nice to meet you as well.” The two men exchange a short bow of respect.”I'm glad to have someone like Jaejoong ssi in my team.”

The CEO then steps aside to let the two siblings enter the house before he leads them onto the terrace where Yoochun,Changmin and Junsu immediately approach Hyun Joong and Jaejoong with bright smiles on their lips to greet them.

Yunho's attention is on Jaejoong all the time as introductions are made before he catches Junsu grinning and wiggling his eyebrows at him teasingly.

That brat.

“Jaejoong ssi you look so pretty.” Junsu beams before getting a hold of Jaejoong's wrist to lead him towards the table where the beverages are.”What would you like to drink,Jaejoong ssi and Hyun Joong ssi?”

“Only water for me please.” Jaejoong replies.

“For me too.” Hyun Joong smiles before he joins them and sits down at the table as well.”Thank you,Junsu ssi.”

Yoochun and Changmin look at each other shortly before giving Yunho a small shove and causes him to sit down across from Jaejoong while they settle down across from Junsu and Hyun Joong respectively.

“We are way too early,aren't we?” Hyun Joong asks once he looks around and notices that they are pretty much the only ones here.

“Yes but don't worry.Better early than late.” Junsu says.”And I'm sure the others are going to be here soon.”

Changmin sighs.”You're talking as if it's your party.”

“What's Yunho hyung's is also mine!”

“Got it.” Changmin relents before looking at his friend.”You are spoiling him way too much.”

Yunho only chuckles in return as Junsu continues to entertain the newly arriven guests.The CEO smiles as he sees the way Jaejoong responds to Junsu,smiling and laughing at the other's cute antics every once in a while without noticing just how adorable he himself looks.

Jaejoong is truly a sight to behold.From his soft-looking hair over his beautiful face to his well-defined body.But what Yunho loves more than anything else is the fact that he has the personality to match such outer beauty.

“Might as well pull him to you and ravish him right here if you want to continue staring at him like that.” Yoochun whispers and causes Yunho to give him a warning look before the CEO catches the meaningful stare Hyun Joong is throwing his way.

'Did he notice it?' Yunho wonders.

Hyun Joong grins before looking away again,his attention now back on Jaejoong and Junsu before the sound of the doorbell's ringing can be heard once again.

“Excuse me for a minute.” The chaebol says before getting up to open the front door.

More and more guests arrive and fill the terrace with melodious laughter and happy chatting sounds.The nice smell of food starts to get more prominent and the whole atmosphere has Jaejoong feeling more and more at ease with each passing minute.

He is glad to notice that his brother is also having fun and seems to be getting along more than well with Hwangbo.So well that it has Jaejoong grinning knowingly at some point.

“You should try this.” Yunho says as he joins Jaejoong at the railing and holds a glass of reddish juice in front of him.”Raspberry juice.My brother mixed it with something he refuses to tell us about but we all know it's fresh strawberries.”

Jaejoong chuckles before accepting the glass of juice.”Thank you.”

“Are you enjoying yourself?”

The assistant nods in response before looking around.”You have really nice friends and everything feels so cozy and comfortable.”

“I'm glad you think so.” Yunho looks down at his own drink before his attention is back on Jaejoong,taking in the serene way in which his silken hair brushes against his skin as the wind lifts the soft locks from their original place.

He knows that he should restrain himself.But he can't help himself.His hand moves almost on its own as he reaches out to brush the hair out of the other's face gently,soon causing the assistant to look at him in surprise.But the look of surprise is soon being replaced by something else that fills Yunho with so much warmth it almost feels too good to be true.

Jaejoong is smiling at him,indirectly giving him permission to be so intimate with him.He might have not given him a vocal answer yet,but the look he has in his eyes right now says more than thousand words ever could.

He then let the back of his hand brush along Jaejoong's cheek,the small shiver he sees running through the assistant's body making him smile.He loves the reaction he gets from him.

“You...” He pauses to eye Jaejoong's lips before he looks right into the other's eyes,his confidence growing.”You are stunning.”

Jaejoong finds himself unable to respond,too awestruck by the compliment to do anything but stare at Yunho as the other leans in with a smile,soon brushing his nose against Jaejoong's in a way that has Jaejoong's cheeks turning red within a heartbeat.

This feeling.

This wonderful feeling.

“Can I hope for a yes?” Yunho whispers against his lips and Jaejoong wants nothing more than Yunho's lips against his,his whole body tingling in excitement.

“Yes.” Jaejoong whispers back.

Yunho pulls back,adoration shimmering inside his eyes as he takes Jaejoong's glass to place it onto a small table nearby along with his own one,soon pulling Jaejoong closer to hug him,holding him close to his heart which beats for no one else but him.

He dwells in the feeling of Jaejoong's small body against his,loving how warm and perfect it feels to hold Jaejoong like this.And when Jaejoong hugs him back,Yunho knows that he will never be willing to let go of Jaejoong ever again.He presses his face against Jaejoong's nape,wanting to kiss the skin there to carress it with his lips but holds himself back in time.

Jaejoong melts in the other's embrace,having never felt better in anyone's arms before.This is it.The moment which makes every doubt inside his heart disappear.He has chosen the right one.

The two of them don't notice the adoring stares they receive,nor the grins of approval dancing across the others' lips.

Hyun Joong is happy.

Simply because his brother is happy.

-------

comments are gold

 

story to be updated next: night's cries