Introduction to dorm life part 2

(❀) N E W ♛ S O U N D OF KPOP

YoonJi's P.O.V

---------------------------------

Oh my gosh! I couldn't believe it, couldn't believe how big my room was! It was incredibly large, and it was all to myself!?

It was a king size bed with SHINee bedspread, and with black-and-pink cheetah prints on the wall! there were SHINee posters all over the wall, of each member. Purple-ish pink fuzzy carpet covering the floors!  A computer and flat screen television right in front of my bed and my own bathroom! It even had stairs that led to a balconey! Oh my Gosh, this is so awesome! Without thinking, I rushed into the room and raced through all the floors, ooohing-and-ahhing at everything I saw. It was so...rich! and...Rich-like! For someone of a much higher-class than me!

"Nice place!" Seohyun commented. I grinned at her, she grinned back.

"The wall-print is so... my style!" Kimiko said, leaning in and smiling, clutching her hands near her chest. I smiled proudly, spreading my arms wide and showing off my new room. This was way better than the one back home. I wish I could live here forever!

"I think Key-oppa did it." Chan Mi spoke, saying something for the very first time. By natural reflex, we all stared at her.

She blushed. "I-i mean, he is the stylish one in the group right? He likes to coordinate and style and he wears a lot of cool stuff like that key-chain of lady gaga and I remember seeing him wearing cheetah print too along with all the clothes he wears that have weird sayings and pictures of them but still fit somehow like that shirt that was of megan fox tople--" Chan Mi finally shut up, before Lee soo Man could get suspicious. I was shocked how she knew so many things about the stuff Key wears! Was she a huge fan, like I was?

Aimee giggled, "Looks like we have another obsessive SHINee fan, YoonJi."

Chan Mi blushed more, shaking her head but then looking down and covering her face. Aimee laughed again, and pulled Chan Mi close for a hug.

"Aww, you're so cute!" I laughed, and joined her, squishing Chan Mi under my arms. Seohyun joined too, and pretty soon everyone was part of the love-hug except for Kimiko.

Infact, Kimiko pulled Aimee away by her bra strap, then snapped it again. Youch! you could hear the pain from this side. Aimee's face turned red, and you could tell she was holding in her scream.

I turned towards the boss and bowed three times. Getting on my knees and performing Dogeza. He smiled, helping me up. "Thank you, thank you so much Mr. Lee!" He patted my back, and turned to the rest of the girls.

"Alright, we'll leave YoonJi to explore more of her room, i'm going to show you ladies your own seperate rooms." And he closed the door behind me, leaving with the rest of the girls.

 

Chan Mi's P.O.V

-----------------------------------

We were all leaving next, to see our own rooms. All we knew was that we were going to have to share rooms, but it may just be as extravagant as YoonJi's! I hope...

"You will each have a roomate, and unfortunately, you do not get to pick your roomates. I think I already know who is going to pair up with who, but we have to change that. Have to have you girls getting along with eachother." Mr. Lee smiled and glanced between us and I suddenly felt nervous. What if he put Kimiko and me together in a room? I wouldn't be able to handle it! It would be horrifying, I could just imagine the things she'll say to me or make me do...

I rubbed my eyes, banishing the nightmares. No need to think about such depressing worst-case senarios...

We stopped at a door, a door as plain as YoonJi's door but who knows what it could hold inside?

Mr. Lee turned and stared hard at us, them point at Me and Aimee.

"You two, this is your room. You are roommates." He decided. My heart started beating faster, Aimee wasn't as mean as Kimiko but she looked like she had a few insults up her sleeve. Plus she hangs out with her, she told that lie about me in the limo, and she is super rich. Spoiled to the core, and if her living conditions aren't amazing...

The door swung open, Aimee had opened it. We stared inside, poking our heads through. It is a plan little room, with two bunk-bed with white wood, the blankets were both polka-dot and the wall were marble white. The floor was wooden, and the room was pretty much medium sized, like a regular house. There was a TV and a computer, nothing too extravangant. It was completely my style. I glanced at Aimee to see her reaction, and could see she was very disappointed, but also another motion crossed her face: anger.

"Wait a minute..." She glared at Mr. Lee, and I was shocked to hear her speaking with such korean informalities.

"Why does YoonJi get the biggest and greatest room? It's as if she's won a contest! I'm sure she'll be much more comfortable in this room, but not me, no, i'm a princess, I need a bigger room! Not this tiny, tight space that looks like it belongs to a peasent!" She lashed out. Everyone stared at her, shocked expressions on their faces. Where was the nice, respectful vietnamese girl we'd seen a moment ago? She'd turned into a mean, disrespectful creepy just like Kimiko!

You know the old saying you are what you eat?

Well, you are who your friends are.

Aimee seemed even shocked with herself, and backed away, her eyes bulging out like she couldn't believe herself.

Lee Soo Man just stared at her, his expression blank and cold. Aimee stepped back, and covered her face with her hands.

"If you're finished," He said, with a tighter tone than usual, he motioned me to our room, and handed me the key .I glanced at Aimee, who was still covering her face.

I took her hand and walked in, closing the door behind us.

 

Kimiko's P.O.V

--------------------------------

Oh.

My.

God.

I cannot believe what Aimee just did! Lash out as an elder like that? I know i'm rude but I would never do anything like that! I guess t was just building up on her, she wasn't used to all of this cramped small space. My best friend has lived a privileged life from the start, and I think she's freaking out. She was nice and calm when we entered the building, got a little squirmy in the limo, and now finally seeing such "small" living space irritated her. Ugh, I can't really blame her.

But every princess snaps eventually.

Mr. Lee Soo Man directed us to our rooms next, and I knew just what to expect. Seohyun and I were roommates, uh! Stuck with a goody-goody. Not that Aimee wasn't a goody-goody, but she had some bad girl in her. Seohyun was just all sweet. Kind of like Onew. But he was different, he was special.

We got the keys to our room and headed it, I quickly jumped and too the top bunk first, before Seohyun could protest. Nu-uh, momma gets her window view, and Momma does not stare at someone's all day.

"I knew you'd go for that first." Seohyun sighed. "Whatever, I don't care anyways." She shrugged and climbed unto the bottom bed, bouncing.

"Ah, this is gonna be so sweet living here!" She exclaimed. I smiled, but shrugged. "I've seen better. And this bathroom better be spotless! Not some half- cleaning job..." I said as I wondered into the bathroom. I was wrong, it was spotless. Spotless and clean!

"Well, this is great. We have TV, a bed and a computer. What more can we need?" Seohyun said, a little more tense this time. I climbed back unto the top bed. "Uhh, I don't know, maybe a cheetah print walls and a giant, flat screen TV with TWO, king size beds?" I jumped on and rolled unto my back, trying to fall into a deep slumber...

 

Aimee's P.O.V

------------------------------------

I felt terrible. I felt like trash, I felt like scum. How could I disrespect Mr. Lee Soo Man like that? Yell at him, and call his dorm trash? the CREATOR OF SMTOWN ENTERTAINMENT! HE COULD FIRE ME!

Oh, I probably will be fired. What a terrible I was, acting like a full blown Kimiko. But no, not even she would act like that. I was being...I just don't know! I don't know what came over me, and I hope it never does again. It was getting late, about evening time and the girls were about to head home. My head was pounding, filled with memories of what i'd just done. If my parents saw me today, they'd be so ashamed, they'd disown me. They taught me in the manner of ettiquence and politeness, taught me and spoiled me like a princess. I just couldn't handle it, the small space. I was use to so much space, I never noticed i'd be claustrophobic.

"Hey Aimee, are you coming?" Kimiko yelled for me. I sighed, then answered back. "I'm coming! Just, wait a sec!" I turned and dashed towards Mr. Lee Soo Man's office. I had to apologize, and apologize the right way. I was sit in a Japanese-style manner for as long as it took, and bow as many times, telling him how sorry I am in the most respectful formalities.

I knocked on his door, and heard him ask, "who is it?"

I braced myself as I said my name. "It's Aimee."

Silence. Then voices. "Open."

I opened the door, and was blessed with five beautiful faces staring right at me. Blessed, yeah right! more like cursed.

How could I do this with them standing right here? I have the reputation as the nice respectful girl, if they learned what i'd done...

I took a deep breath of air and bowed as soon as my footstepped into the room.

"I'm sorry!" I said, bowing three times in a row. The boys stared on, even though I couldn't see them I could feel their confused eyes buring a hole in my back.

"I am very so incredbily sorry for my behavior back there. I'm not sure what came over me, I just wasn't used to such conditions but i'm going to have to get used to them. It was so rude and disrespectful of me to say such a thing and use such informalities, I really am sorr--"

I was interuppted by laughing. I glanced up, and it was coming from Mr. Lee

Uh-oh, laughing was not good!

He started clapping, and stood up and walked to the front of his desk. "Stand, child." He ordered. I shot up immedaitly.

"You see, I thought you were just a soft and mushy one like all the girls here, I thought you were just going to be a boring ol cliche i've-seen-her-before type. But when you lashed out on  me today, you showed me that I was wrong. That you were more than that, spunky. and Courageous. I completely understand why you would be a bit claustrophobic, and though I was slightly angered, I was satisfied. Looks like your friend rubbed off on you. And now, i'm happy to find you are also a fine young lady too." He smiled at me, his eyes crinkling in a way I loved. I smiled, my cheeks turning pink with excitement. I bowed again, and shook my head.

"Thank you, sir."

"You can leave now, i'm sure your friends are waiting for you." He said, turning me around and pushing me on out.

I turned and walked away, waving to the members before heading out guilt free.

 

Narration P.O.V

-----------------------------

The room was silent when Aimee left. The boys were staring at the boss, Lee Soo Man. He stared back and smiled. "An interesting thing happened today, with that Aimee girl. She has strong potential..."