First headquarters meeting

(❀) N E W ♛ S O U N D OF KPOP

Narrative P.O.V

---------------------------

    The girls were ready, they had just recieved the big news that they had been picked to be part of a new secret girl group SM is creating: ST☆RR. They will have to battle it out to be the best, and at the end only one of them will join SHINee. Ji Yoon was too sure she was going to win, though she had no idea what this competition was about exactly. She just knew she had been selected, and knew they she was going to win. I mean, what else could these SM people want? She thought, smiling to herself widely. They obviously want someone who is incredibly knowledgable with SHINee, and knows a lot of about them. No one else but me would fit the job perfectly. I doubt those other girls know half of the things I know about them. Ji Yoon was too confident, one might call her arrogant. But she was also extremely enthusiastic, and had wanted this more than anyone else.

Anyone else that it, but Kimiko Takahashi. Kimiko is known as a , a scheming one who always gets what she wants without any interference. she will go to no heights to get what she wants, when she wants it. Someone tries to get in her way? They're D-O-N-E. Done. She'll ruin their social life and make every single moment of their real life miserable, just as a lesson not to mess with her. Kimiko isn't a real fan such as Ji Yoon, but also wants the press and the fame that being the new girl member will bring her. Not only that, but won't it be totally wicked to be able to hook up with one of the SHINee members? She thought so. Not only was she a , but a . The most experience you could find anywhere, she loved hooking up with just about any hot guy she could find.

But hooking up with one of the SHINee members? Oh, not only would she get a kick out of one of those guys but it would also make her extremely notorious.

       "Of course though taking one of those pretty-faces ities wouldn't be too bad...especially the leader." Kimiko giggled, Aimee giggling with her. Kimiko had a slight crush on Onew, he had that innocence of a new born child, and she thought he was so funny!

"Though his obession with chicken has got to go!" Aimee exclaimed, shaking her head in disgust.

      "I'm surprised all of that KFC hasn't totally ruined his weight, and made his skin erupted in pimples. But whatever, if he turns out not to be my type in the end then i'll dump him and go for someone else." Kimiko sighed and shook her head, then shrugged and dabbed more powder unto her face. Aimee sighed, she loved her friend but hated how she regarded guys like that, as toys. That she can just try them out and if they get boring she'll just throw them out. It wasn't one of the best characteristics of Kimiko.

Both girls were getting ready to go to the SM headquarters, for their first meeting with the "big boss" as they call them. They considered themselves incredibly lucky to have been picked, though Kimiko had her doubts about Aimee. She thought she paid herself to the top, but Aimee obviously didn't. Aimee was a true SHINee fan that had the hots of everyone of those boys.

       "So, which ones got your eye?" Kimiko asked, applying and extra layer of lips gloss to her lips. Aimee thought, then shrugged. "I like them all." She didn't have a particular favorite, Aimee liked all the SHINee members for all their qualities. "I can't just pick one, they're all yummy in their own special way." Aimee hugged herself happily in thought of having them all.

Kimiko rolled her eyes. "."

 Aimee clasped her hands over , shocked. "Kimi! Don't insult yourself!"

 Kimiko rolled her eyes and laughed. "Your the only one who has comebacks to my insults." Aimee nodded, agreeing. " 'Cause i'm the only one who gets you."

 

Park Seohyun was reading, hiding under her bedroom covers and avoiding her mom's shouts. Of course she wanted to make it for the first meeting, but she was just pages away from finishing this book! Surely her mom would let her finish it, then she could head off to SM? She hoped, it was just what she needed to pump herself up. But alas, her wish was not fufilled. Her mom slammed open the door to her room. "Seohyun!" she yelled, searching the room for her. But it was obvious, for their was a big lump under the sheets of the bed.

Her mom walked over to the bed and pulled the sheets out. "Now, get going to that interview! It sure is a blessing that you'd get such an oppurtunity, and this family needs the money!"

Seohyun groaned, obviously her mom was only proud of her because of the money. "They aren't paying me whole i'm training, it's only if I win. Plus, even if I do, the money will have to be split and divided among six people." Seohyun giggled slightly at the thought of working with SHINee, living with them. I mean, it wouldn't be that bad, it's actually be great! I don't care for the money, just the boys... Dreamy, dreamy boys, was all Seohyun thought about other than reading. And getting to meet her favorite dreamy boys, well, that was the ticket. She got out of bed and showered, then got dressed and had breakfast. Seohyun was secretly reading at breakfast, trying to finish those last few pages. She finished breakfast and her mom got ready and drove her to SMtown. While driving, Seohyun spotted a friend of hers, Chan Mi, waiting for the bus on the street.

Probably heading to SM, Seohyun thought. Luckily, Chan Mi had been one of the people selected too. It was really lucky for Seohyun, since Chan Mi was one her close friends! One of the only close friends in this thing with her. Well, rumor was that Aimee had also been chosen...but they were old news. Old friends. Chan Mi she was also an easy person to eliminate, since she is kind of a loner. Chan Mi didn't talk to anyone, and mostly kept to herself. Though despite that, she was a banging dancer that could outdo anyone. So, she isn't an easy elimination... Seohyun thought sadly. Oh well. Chan Mi was her friend, and she should give her a ride.

 "Hey Mom hold on, I see Chan Mi! Can we go pick her up?" Seohyun asked.

Her mom looked out the window to see Chan Mi waiting for the bus, worried. "Sure." She nodded. they pulled up next to Chan Mi and Seohyun rolled the window down, cheesing at her bestie. "What's up!"

Chan Mi squinted her eyes through her glasses. "Park, is that you?" Chan Mi asked. Seohyun rolled her eyes. Even though they were best friends Chan Mi insisted on calling her by her last name. It wasn't irritating, but wasn't it a sign of unfamilarity? Maybe Chan Mi wasn't as close to Seohyun as she thought.

 "Duh, who else? What are you doing, waiting around for the bus! Thats no way to go to SM headquarters, on a bus that'll take for ever. You'll be late and Lee Soo Man won't be pleased with tardiness." As loud as ever, Seohyun mouthed off and scoled Chan Mi for her lack of proper transportation. People turned their heads at the mention of SM, and the creator, suddenly curious. Chan Mi started panicing, turning every way possibly at all the staring eyes on her. She hated this, hated the attention.

"Park! Please be quiet, this is suppose to be a secret remember? It's confidental!" She whisper to her ditzy friend. Seohyun suddenly clasped her hand over in shock, nodding in agreement. How stupid could she be? Gosh! Revealing the secret like that. She turned to the people who were curious and eyed them evily.

    "She's just a crazy fan girl who wants to deliver a present to Mr. Lee Soo Man personally, thank him for making her wonderful SHINee boys." The crowd looked back at Chan Mi and rolled their eyes, nodding and understanding. Chan Mi turned bright red, the unnessary attention on her again. She bowed to the crowd and scurried into the car, slamming the door behind her. Chan Mi looked out the window for the longest time at the people staring at her, and didn't talk until they were out of site.

 "Seohyun!! Why would you do something like that? First you almost reveal the secret, then you go and save it with such an embarrassing story like that! Oh Gosh, they probably think i'm someone like YoonJi." Chan Mi covered her face in shame, sinking into the chair. Seohyun sighed, trying to repress the happiness she felt that Chan Mi has finally called her by her firstname. "Don't worry! you'll probably never see them again." Seohyun assured her. Chan Mi relaxed, just a bit. She saw the SM building in front of them and dreading it, at the same time wanting it. She hated attention yes, and thought it was stupid to accept to the challenge in the first place. But at the same time she wanted nothing more than to dance on a stage, standing next to the guy she liked, dancing along with him. Taemin she thought, smiling and covering her cheeks with her hands.

Seohyun noticed, and smiled knowing exactly who her friend was thinking of.

 

The SHINee members were filled with every emotion possibly, anger, excitement, lust, terror, fear, bravery and so on. They dreaded meeting the five members that will end up being narrowed down to one girl, who will join them. They thought it was a stupid idea to add a girl to group it, it was too dangerous. With erted Jonghyun, constant onew, and a growing hormonal boy Taemin, it would really be a hell of a ride living with her. Taemin was one of the most nervous to meet the girls, because knowing SM, he knew they would all be gorgoeus. SM never falters when picking pretty and hot faces, since they live off their idols looks. And just living with a girl will be tough work. They'll already be living with these five girls in the same dorm now, just not the same room. He liked things the way they were, just him and his bros. Though Jonghyun had another thought, anticipating the girls the most.

Jonghyun was that ladies man, though he wasn't all the ert, he was nice and geniune too. It's just he really liked girls, and he likes them even more since he's been locked up with guys for the past three years. It was irritated, having no girl over. Now he would have five, and all the pleasure. But he did have an opposing side too, SHINee may be seen as that group always watched, watched too closely since they'll be seen as the five wolfs and 1sheep group. That might even be the offical name change, their manager said. Everyone had freaked out when he said that. SHINee was an honest-to-good BEST NAME EVER. They loved it, and wanted to keep it.

Other than Taemin, Minho was also very nervous for the new arrivals. He liked girls, and hoped they would be older since that is his forte. But they had told him the girls would range no older than 18, coming across Taemin's age group. It wasn't like he wanted any romance to go down, no that would cause some serious paparazzi and his image will be ruined. But he was looking forward to some connection.

"Do you think they'll be cute?" Key broke the silence and suddenly asked. They all looked at him, Taemin sighed.

"All you ever think about is the cuteness." Taemin said.

Key gasped playfully. "Moi? I'd never be that shallow." Key joked.

  "I would." Jonghyun joked, elbowing Key. They both laughed.

"Plus, I don't only care about looks. She's got to have the fashion sense. So I can dress her up whenever I like." He winked through his ulzzang glasses, and Taemin smirked. Ah, just like Key, the diva.

  Aimee got ready, standing next to Kimiko in the mirror who was putting on a lot of makeup. Aimee liked looking pretty, but also kept fresh a fresh face with just mascara, lip gloss, and a tiny bit of eyeliner. She didn't cake on the eyeshadow and fake eyelashes and lipstick and blush like Kimiko did. Plus, those long nails, How did she do anything with those?

"How do you do anything with those monstros nails?"

Kimiko smiled, scratching the air like a cat. "Meow, it's y, don't you think?" Kimiko growled. Aimee laughed at her pure stupidness. "It's scary! Are you sure the SHINee guys go for something like that?"

Kimiko shrugged. "I don't care, I like it. I mean, why wouldn't they? They act like all these pure sweet innocent boys, but I bet they aren't. I bet none of their fans know what SHINee is really like. They put on this act because SM would fire their if they didn't. But I know every boy likes a little bad girl sometimes..."

A bad , you mean. Aimee mentally corrected. Kimiko was her best friend and Aimee did like some things about her, but she and everyone else knew Kimiko was a when it came to most things. Aimee may have put on the act a few times just to stand in with her friend and not be the odd-one out. Kimiko dropped all her makeup in her bag and turned to Aimee, examining her outfit. Hmm, she looks fine. Casual y actually, a bit better than me.

  "You really think you should wear that?" Kimik pointed to Aimee's outfit.

Aimee started at her outfit a  navy blue hugging v-neck sweater with her  faded out blue shorts that outlined her perfectly. Aimee had a great body, one that Kimiko envied. Aimee saw nothing wrong with what she was wearing, she was comfortable. "Yeah, I feel comfortable. It's not too inaproppiate." Aimee eyed her friend up and down, staring at her strapless tight shirt and short-as-hell skirt that would be sure to come up everytime Kimi walked. Aimee didn't say anything, but the look did it all. Kimiko ignored her stares and walked towards the door, spinning back around to Aimee.

"Okay, so lets start going. Grab one of your fanciest Limos." She ordered.

"Are you crazy?" Aimee gasped. "No Limos. We're arriving in style," She dug into her pocket and dialed a number, waiting for the pickup.

"Bonjour Papa! I was just wondering, could I borrow your helicopter..."

 

YoonJi was already at SM headquarters, she took the bus and was walking towards the entrance. The guards let her in and she was directed to a outside waiting room. She was too excited! Where was SHINee? Would she meet them soon? All she wanted to do was to see her favorite idols, and her favorite guy: Key. She loved him too much to let him go, but also loved all the other members and wouldn't mind having them either. Though she would never show her craziness in public, she liked to appear as a nice innocent girl in front of others, but when she saw her favorite boys--- she was going to loose it.

She heard the sound of the gates opening and a car coming through, two people stepping out of it. Chan Mi and Seohyun. YoonJi was shocked that ChanMi had made it in here. Well, she is a good dancer. YoonJi thought. YoonJi didn't recognize Seohyun, she'd never seen her before. But she waved anyways as the girls walked towards her.

"Yes, talk about arriving in style!" Seohyun said to Chan Mi. ChanMi smiled. Seohyun was soon facing YoonJi, and greeted her friendly. "Hey, I suppose you're one of the candidate for the new girl group. Nice to meet you, i'm Seohyun. This is Chan Mi, my friend." Seohyun shook YoonJi hand and smiled, YoonJi smiled back.

   "Oh, I know Chan Mi." YoonJi said, Chan mi glanced at her nervously. She didn't like Yoonji, she'd seen the fangirl side of her. And it was SCARY!

Just as the girls were talking, the sound of a chopper appeared. The wind wooshed around them, and they could barely hear anything. Realizing it was a helicopter, Seohyun reacted.

"OMO! What if it's Mr. Lee Soo Man?" Seohyun suggested, and YoonJi looked at her. They both rushed and bowed in front of the helicopter, getting on their hands and knees. Chan Mi stared at the two girls nervously, then joined them so she wouldn't stand out.

Aimee and Kimiko stepped out of the helicopter, their hair whipping around them, looking like supermodels. Aimee placed her hand on her hip, taking in the scenary around her. "Well, I didn't expect any less from SM Entertainment."

Kimiko agreed, then looked down before them and spotted three bowing heads.

"Oh look! We just arrived and people are already bowing to us. In a japanese Dogeza too." Kimiko chuckled and pointed below them. Aimee followed her finger and laughed too, agreeing.

   "Isn't it so? Dears, you can get up now." Aimee said, squatting down to their size. All three girls looked up, Chan Mi completely embarrassed. YoonJi was gasping when she saw Kimiko's face, and Kimi did the same. Seohyun's eyes widened when she saw Aimee, and opened to speak just when someone interupted her.

 "I see you have all met up," A male voice said. All five heads turned, spotting Lee Soo Man in the flesh.

 

"Welcome to SM Entertainment, ladies."