Evaluation, Part 1

(❀) N E W ♛ S O U N D OF KPOP

Narration P.O.V

----------------------------------

The boys all stared at the girls, wide eyed and curious. Eachother picking their favorite, and each had a favorite, or one in mind they thought was cute. Well Key and Minho and Jonghyun had multiple girls they thought were cute, that inculded Aimee, Chan Mi, and Kimiko. Taemin thought ChanMi's attitude could use some work ,she seemed a bit too shy and that was what Key didn't like about her. Sure she was cute, but his ideal girl was someone like Kimiko, a loud mouth girl who wasn't afraid to share her mind. He was drawn to her, and even though Mr. Lee Soo Man had said relationships were forbiddened, all that the SHINee boys and ST☆RR girls had on their mind were exactly that: A relationship. Jonghyun had just broken up with his girlfriend too, Shin SeKyung, and though he was upset that they had to break up, he still wanted to jump unto the taken wagon. All the boys wanted to experience a relationships, Taemin, Minho, Onew and Key. Key had had a slight crush on Nicole from KARA, though his thoughts were all focused on he girls before him.

Minho stepped forward, smiling to the girls. "Today has been an interesting day, where we learned about all of you and who you are, and what you are best at. We have a pretty good image of who will be the strongest in this competition, though we have no idea who will win. We'll let you guys talk among each other more as we disscus you guys more. Then we'll call you guys in to give you a little tour of the place, and then you'll be sent home. See ya." He nodded once and turned around, turning the guys around and making them follow him. Taemin and Key stayed back for a sec, smiling and waving to the girls. The boys all turned and went into their headquarters, closing the door.

It was time for Evaluation.

 

Onew P.O.V

------------------------------

"It's time for evaluation. Which girls do you think has the most potentional?" I spread my arms wide on the table, releasing and sliding all the girl's portfolio. The members took a hold of each one i'm assuming the girl they liked. Taemin and Minho had to fight over Aimee's, while Jonghyun and  Key were aruging over Kimiko. Sigh, boys nowadays, always aruging over the prettiest. They were a whole nother three portfolios left, and I decided to check the closest one next to me out:

YoonJi.

I gulped, my memory of this girl was not good. She seemed like just another immensly crazy fan! She looked at me like... like she wanted to attack me. Attack all of us! How did Mr. Lee Soo Man see potential in her? She's nuts! Okay well, I couldn't really judge her by her cover, maybe she was just starstruck and started sprewing out anything.But, it's still creepy how she knew those things! Wasn't she that girl that came over to our dorm one day that we had to get a guard to make her leave?

Oh Gosh, I thought. Maybe she got in here by money, her only goal to get close to use and steal our clothes, using them to do...unsightly things.

It wasn't as if I didn't have my eye on a girl, I thought chan Mi was adorable but she has a wall around her, and I don't deal with walls. Let Taemin handle her, she seems like the soft fragile type he likes. I glanced at him, still peaking over Minho's shoulder to read Aimee's portfolio, apparently she had some pretty y photos in there. I resisted the urge to look, even though I really wanted to. Taemin I guess was still a teen with hormones, and he may like those michevious y types now.

"Ah, this is so boring, who cares about their background? I just want to see them in action!" Kicking back his legs on the table and folding his hands over his head, Key complained, yawning as he threw Kimiko's portfolio to Jonghyun. Ugh, Key can be so laid back sometimes, he really doesn't focus on anything he doesn't want to for more than ten minutes. And it hadn't even been five.

"Just try to be interested, Will ya? This, if you haven't noticed, is kind of a serious manner here. Girls, are going to be living with us! they are going to be touring with us until only one is left, then that one girl is going to be LIVING with us!" I practically yelled, while still trying to keep my voice down. I was still shocked by the matter of this, that SMTOWN had come up with such an idea, it was completely outrageous, but if we said anything we'd be fired.

Jonghyun sighed. "Calm down, Hyung. Look, we just have to pick the ones we like best and have the most potentional, and I think Kimiko does. She's a biting who will do anything to get to the top. I bet she'll even hurt someone."

"That's forbidden!" Taemin blurted. I agreed.

"Who said? Sure, she'll get in trouble, but that's only if she gets caught. From what I've learned about girls like her, anything they do on purpose is an accident."

"My kind of gal," Key smiled and grabbed at her portfolio again. I laughed at him, he really liked girls like this? Damn, he was in for a handful then.

"I like this girl." Minho said, leaning forward as he stared at Aimee's picture. I had to admit, she was hot. Maybe the hotest out of all the girls, in my opinion. Taemin smiled and leaned towards her, shaking his head. Minho mugged him up and down, then shoved him towards Chan Mi's picture.

"There's your gal! You guys are so perfect for each other, and she has the hugest crush on you." Everyone bursted out into laughter, and I had to admit it was true, they seemed like the perect fit. Our maknae's face turned pink and he shook his head.

"No! I don't like her! Sure, she's cute and all and she's a dancer too, plus she is kind of my ideal..."His train of thought disappeared, and he just stared at her. Pouting at his, he took her portfolio and slid into a seat, opening it up. We all laughed again, ruffling his hair and attacking him.

"Aimee's too much of a women for you. She's got too many... assets for you to handle." I pointed out, wiggling my eyebrows and smirking. Key smacked me playfull. What? I am a guy, I do notice things too. Especially when you've got a lot of those things....

 

Jonghyun's P.O.V

----------------------------------

So right now, all of my attention was directed towards Kimiko. She was my kind of gal, but she was also Key's kind of gal. More Key's than of mine, I think. I noticed another portfolio, it was that girl Seohyun. She was cute, and she had some potential behind though glasses of hers. Chan Mi too, but she was a bit too shy and cute for my liking. Seohyun had a slight edge, she seemed like the controlled version of Kimiko, possibly. Ah, though from what I remember she was more controlled and well-mannered like Aimee, and that could work. Aimee was hot, Aimee was cute. Aimee was respectful, she was everyone's type, except for Key. If I stared around the room I could make out everyone's ideal type right now...Well mostly. Key's ideal was Kimiko while at the same time possibly mine. Minho definately had the hots for Aimee, and I couldn't blame him. Taemin-gun was still half-blushing, reading Chan Mi's portfolio. It was obvious who this kid was interested in, but his hormonal side might take over again and he might argue with Minho again.

Onew was staring at my hands, at my portfolio. I passed it to him, maybe he was interested in her? The only one that no one had bothered to touch was Yoonji, the crazy fangirl. Even I wasn't going there, not yet anyways.

But, it wouldn't be far to just judge the girls on their looks and how we're attracted to them, we should judge them on style and skill.

I edged forwards, creeping towards YoonJi's file.....