Character descriptions

(❀) N E W ♛ S O U N D OF KPOP

THE CRAZY FAN GIRL !

xxxxxxxxxxxx PARK YOON JI

This fangirl was born eighteen years ago, on July 11. Yoon Ji isn't the most insane fan, but she sure is devoted. Ever since their debut, she has been avidly following SHINee, buying their merchandise, going to their concerts and fan meetings, and even following them home a few times. She's convinced that she will one day marry her beloved Key, but she loves all the other members too. On the outside, Yoon Ji seems to be quite innocent, but she is actually very adept to digging up information on her favorite band. She usually keeps to herself, but she would gladly shove several other people out of the way to get a better view of SHINee and yell at the top of her lungs to get the attention of the idols. Also, when you get to know her, she can be rather loud, bold, and blunt. Yoon Ji also has no problems at all with debating with any anti fans that might cross her path. She's the only child of her family, and her parents don't really mind that she's a fangirl. She decided that the best way of getting close to her oppas was to just join SM Entertainment, and that's what she did.

 

 


THE SCHEMING !

xxxxxxxxxxxx KIMIKO TAKAHASHI

Kimiko was born on the lovely summer day of June 10, 1994, which makes her the ripe young age of seventeen. Kimiko was born and raised in Tokyo to loving parents. She is the youngest of three children, the oldest being two twin boys. Naturally, she was somewhat the forgotten one of the family seeing as her brothers were trouble makers. It was in her freshman year of high school that she discovered that if she acted like the queen of the school and didn't show that she cared, she could rule. And that was just what Kimiko did. She pulled on a facade and became a complete and total . A little side project of hers that not many know about is reading and dancing. The dancing is a bit more put out there, but the reading is a secret she keeps close, threatening to socially kill ANYONE who discovers it. She has a reputation around Seoul as being the crazy, yet attractive, woman that launched herself on stage to get pictures with the boy group SHINee. Having a slight crush on the lead singer of the group will do that to any girl. And by slight, its actually quite a massive crush. And she will do anything to have him by her side. Be it rip another girl to shreds or lie through her teeth, she'll do it.

 

 

 

THE SEDUCTIVE HEIRESS !

xxxxxxxxxxxx AIMEE PHUNG NGUYEN

  Aimee Phun Ngyuen, born February 14, 1994, seventeen years old this girl was a love child from the start. Originally born in England, London her roots go all the way back to Vietnam, her parent’s original country. By just knowing she was born in Europe is already a hint to her family’s power and wealth. Her father is a Doctor, one of the most known and respected in all countries and brings home a whopping 2.5mil a year, which lets the family own it’s already 4-foot house. Though her mother takes after the singing profession, selling multiple Of course  Aimee is a single child, taking and owning all of her parent’s attention. Though it’s not only her parent’s eyes she’s been grabbing, but the eyes of many males as well. Aimee has the face of an innocent angel, but the body that belongs on a Victoria secret runway. Not that it hasn’t been on the runway a number of times, but has modeled a few times too. Not only that, but she has the amazing talent to sing also. She’s been singing ever since she discovered the wonders of k-pop and has been wanting to be part of it ever since. Thanks to a little help from her mom, she's an incredible singer now. She isn't too bad on her feet either.  Aimee isn't the best dancer though she isn't the worse, either. She won't stand out in a group for being the worst or the best, but will just be following everyone thoroughly. Though she does not want to be part of it for the fame or money, for her dream guys: SHINee.

 

 

THE ROGUISH BOOKWORM !

xxxxxxxxxxxx PARK SEOHYUN

Park Seo Hyun, at your service! This little ball of energy was born April 15th, 1992. Placing her at nineteen years of age, this girl has the mindset of an 8 year old. Although, past that happy, childish demeanor, is a gorgeous, hardworking girl. She practices so much, and so hard, to improve her voice. It's wasn't doubtful that out of the five girls, her voice is one the best. She's always trying her hardest to do what she can, and improve. Being a girl that wants to improve, she always has her nose in a book, trying to find new things, and to expand her knowledge. That, and dancing her heart out. Singing was her specialty, but dance took away her stress. Honey was one to always improve. Though she's rather shy at first, she can be extremely outgoing and hyper, usually loving a lot of skinship with people. This opportunity that SM had given her was only her one shot at stardom. But more than ever, she wanted to know and get close with SHINee. Especially a certain Bling Bling Dinosaur. . . .

 

 

 

 

THE ANOMALOUS LONER !

xxxxxxxxxxxx KWON CHAN MI

On May fifteen, nineteen-ninety four, a little girl was born. Her Chinese-Vietnamese-Korean parents named her Chan Mi, surname Kwon. She was born in Saigon (now Ho Chi Minh City), Vietnam, but her family moved to Korea when she was two years old. Her mother was a professional dancer, and had met her father in the making of a music video. Her father was a well-known director, and had directed many famous Asian films. He was the director for the music video, and her mother just happened to be one of the main back-up dancers. They had met, but it wasn't love at first sight. But obviously they fell in love and had Chan Mi, nicknamed Channie. As a young girl at the age of three, her mother started teaching her dance techniques and routines. It was something Channie was skilled at without practicing, and she loved it. When school started, Channie was a shy girl that didn't talk to anyone, and so she didn't make any friends. It was the same all through her school life, up until now. She has almost no friends, and it seems impossible that she would be able to make some. But she doesn't mind too much; dancing takes up all her time. When her friends introduced her to Korean pop, specifically SHINee, Channie immediately took a liking to Lee Taemin. After all, he was the lead dancer. Dancing's got to be something they both enjoyed. Not that all of them aren't nice and sweet, of course.