Junhyung umma Makes Everything Better

[JunSeob oneshots!] Behind Every Photograph is a Story

Junhyung umma Makes Everything Better

                “Junhyuuuuuung!” Yoseob wailed.

                “What now?” Junhyung masked his exasperation in a gentle tone and made space for Yoseob next to him on the bedroom floor.

                Yoseob dropped down beside him and buried his face in the former’s sleeve. “Doojoon’s being mean again! He won’t share his food with me! He’s kicking me under the dining table! And he’s ignoring me and spending time with Dongwooooon!”

                With an audible sigh, he said, “And you’re running to me, because?”

                The younger boy looked up at him and blinked his dewy eyes. “Because Junhyung umma makes everything better.”

                Junhyung smiled at him and his hair. “What do you want me to do?”

                “I don’t know,” Yoseob said in a small voice. “Keep me away from him until he’s feeling better and willing to stop being mean to me.”

                Don’t do it, Junhyung, a voice rang in his head. It’s always you. You after Doojoon. Only when Doojoon’s feeling bad. I thought you were tired of being Yoseob’s second option? You said you’ve decided not to take him into your arms so lightly at times like this!

                “Sorry, Junhyung, I didn’t even consider if I was bothering you.” Yoseob began to stand up. “I should go now, right? Sorry.”

                “No, it’s okay.” Junhyung stopped him and got up. “Where do you want to go this afternoon?”

                Yoseob shrugged. “Anywhere, I guess. The park is fine. I just want to get away from Doojoon right now.”

 

                They walked along the path of the park, Yoseob kicking stones and Junhyung impatiently waiting for Yoseob to say something to break the heavy silence.

                “So, uhh.”

                “I know! I don’t understand it!”

                “What?”

                “Doojoon! He is so full of himself sometimes! And he gets angry too easily and too often! I know he’s a busy guy, but who among us isn’t, really? He may be the leader, but it can’t be his excuse each and every time!”

                “Oh.” Junhyung was hoping they wouldn’t delve into that topic. He looked at his feet as they walked on. “I guess you should just remember why you chose him and he chose you.”

                “He’s nice, we all know that. Especially on camera! But there are times when I just can’t keep the frustration in and I wonder why did I ever think about it?”

                “Don’t say that now. If you step forward on those terms, you’ll end up regretting it, I’m sure.”

                “I think I pretty much regret choosing Doojoon.”

                “Yoseob,” Junhyung warned.

                “I’m sorry.”

                A very long inhale, and Junhyung spoke what had been nagging in his mind for months. “Do you think Doojoon loves you?”

                Yoseob flinched, only a tiny bit, but Junhyung saw it. “Yes, of course.”

                “Do you love him?”

                The younger boy paused. “Yes, of course.”

                Junhyung blinked, wondering if this answer was worth getting the question off his mind. “Then there’s no problem, I think.” He straightened up and smiled at Yoseob. “You shouldn’t think about it too much. Sure, you’re both busy and you get on each other’s nerves some times, but you still like each other and don’t you think that’s what matters?”

                Yoseob stopped walking and turned to him, a big smile on his face. “I told you that Junhyung umma always makes things better. Thank you.” He stepped forward for a hug.

                Junhyung stiffened. Hugs are fine, Junhyung. But don’t forget that he’s not yours.

                When Yoseob stepped back after the quick embrace, he fumbled with his fingers. “Do you think I was too harsh? Maybe I should go apologize to him.”

                “Run like the wind, Seob. Go ahead,” Junhyung laughed.

                Yoseob nodded and ran back the way they came, leaving Junhyung to walk back on his own. He didn’t mind. He walked slowly.

                It’s always every day, Junhyung. Every otherday if they’re less stressed. Yoseob needs someone less dangerous, with less probability to break his heart one day. Didn’t you always say that you were that one guy to be just that? It’s always every day, Junhyung.

                He finally reached the dorm and everything was peaceful inside.  In a way, he wished that Doojoon would stop letting out his anger on Yoseob. Yet he knew he’d rather have Yoseob run to Junhyung umma for help than have no Yoseob at all.

 

-------------------

a/n: WOW. It's been sooooo long, I know, and I'm so sorry x_x

So. I'm not a big fan of DooSeob. If you ask me on a bad day, I'd say I hated DooSeob, but I'll be a little bit nicer than that :P So yeah, this is basically DooSeob with a yearning Junnie on the side~ Poor bb :(
JUNSEOB FOR EVERRRRR!

Also, I realized that the picture I used here is the uncropped version of the picture I used in the previous oneshot. O.O Heehee, sorry 'bout that. But Doojoon makes all the difference~