Hello School (Part 1)

Seventeen Weeks with Seventeen (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since the twins stayed and they seem to be more familiar of the members now, although they'd still seem like brats to them and the boys would still seem like idiots to them. The first week stay was good, if not, maybe even better than they expected, but their uncle still hasn't returned from Japan. They'd doubt if he forgot about them. They were that attached to him. Perhaps too attached, but either way it was fine. They lacked in appreciation, he lacked in presence. It's a win-win.

"And she doesn't give a damn~"

Franchette's phone rang early in the morning. It wasn't that early for her, but it was for her sister. It was as if the music blasted from her phone as the sounds bounced off the wall. "Ahjussi!" She eagerly answered. By the end of the week, she decided to try to learn the language even if her accent sounded terrible. Her sister adapted easily. Janella was a fast learner that she even got the alphabet right, the older twin, it'll probably take some time for her. Hearing her eager voice probably made Rema's day amazing. All he wanted was for the two to be comfortable, to be happy, and this is it. Perhaps, they embraced the culture, but whatever happened, it seemed to have went well.

"Good morning, Heeyeon and Neulmi." He greeted them as the older twin set her phone on loud speaker for both of them to hear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter