They're Mean

Seventeen Weeks with Seventeen (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soonyoung furrowed his brows as he tried to build a conversation with the three members. His small eyes were filled with confusion as Doyoon, Seungcheol, and Jihoon circled the couch where the four of them were sitting. If looks can kill, the four of them may have died already, but double dead with Seungcheol's glare darting all over the place. The four kids' eyes followed their glares.

"What did we do?" Janella asked in English as the three standing up paused, thinking of their response. Did they interpret it right? Will they be able to deliver their statement well? Or will they just laugh at it like it was a joke. They exchanged glances, looked at Samuel, then to the girl, and returned their eyes on each other, nodding as if they transmitted messages through each other's brains. Jihoon and Doyoon both looked at Seungcheol who was in between them and the eldest member replied to them with a confused expression. His mind was buffering for a couple of seconds until he finally understood. He faced the group of kids seated innocently on the couch and opened his mouth, trying to form words.

"You-" He was cut off as the youngest member stood up scratching his nape as he turned to the open space between Jihoon and Seungcheol on his right. "Uhm, I just realized, I have homework to be done!" He tried to escape the oldest member's ambitious English, but as he was about to commence his escape, little Jihoon blocked the exit he has and carried him back to the couch. "What did I do? I was framed!" Samuel yelled helplessly as if he was sent to jail by a cop only a few centimeters taller than he is. Franchette took the small child closer, whispering something.

Samuel jumped back into action, running in between Doyoon and Seungcheol's legs, pulling it with him as he slid over a few inches away. Franchette headed to Jihoon's side which signaled her twin sister to go towards the troubled hyung-line and push them down as Samuel released the two's legs. She then headed to her twin sister who was head-locking the other member. She pulled both his ankles to the front as her sister releases his tofu-like head as he lands on his bottom. Soonyoung was pretty dazed as he watched the three youngsters attack someone older than they are.

"Well, that was quite a work out, wasn't it, Samuel?" Janella asked as she dusted her attire.

"Agreed, noona," he replied with two thumbs up as he laughed at his defeated hyungs.

"Shall we get going then?" Franchette inquired as she wiped away some sweat from all the tension.

While they weren't paying attention, the two members from the hyung-line had gotten up and pinched the three children's ears. "What was that for?" Janella complained as she slowly rubs her right ear which was almost turning red from Doyoon's hard grip. Doyoon approached her one more time and pinched her other ear harder than what he did on the right. The girl flinched in pain. "Don't talk," he stated in a weird English accent. Soonyoung wasn't moving an inch ever since the three oldies pranced on them and dragged them to the couch. "You're so mean." Janella com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter