Prologue: Violent Reactions

Seventeen Weeks with Seventeen (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi boys, as you all know I've been thinking things through..." R.Ma-nim, nicknamed Rema appa by Seventeen paused.

The boys were all silent, quite curious of what their manager was thinking of. They really fear him actually. Having a strict manager makes really deep decisions and they don't know what decision he made. Not even knowing what he was thinking of.

"As I already told Sugar..." pausing again, murmuring. "I really hate his nickname,"

"What did you tell Sugar hyung?" Seungcheol asked, furrowing his eyebrows, knowing that the two rarely speaks to each other and they weren't even described as close.

"I was thinking of resigning." R.Ma-nim's words startled the boys, quite bitterly disapointed by his statement.

"Rema appa, if this was something we did, please forgive us," Wonwoo and Mingyu said in unison, kneeling on the floor. They were clueless of what he was about to say next, but all they have in mind was how to prevent their manager from quitting. Tugging on his sleeve was little Samuel. "Appa, please don't leave us." 

The pleading of his so-called sons were quite annoying, but nice that they actually care. "Listen,"

Jihoon cut him off with another plead. "Appa! Please! We don't want you to be replaced. It's quite stressfull on our part too adjusting to new people."

Jihoon's plead sorta ticked their manager off, but anyways he's used to these kids after all.

"Let me finish first," he stated.

"I've thought things through and I'm staying." He uttered.

The boys wiped of the small amount of tears they shed and replaced it with with smiles.

"B-but wait."

Cutting their moment of joy there was a condition to be made.

"I've discussed this with the CEO and this is still under consideration, because it will depend on you." Breathing out, thinking on how the boys would react to this.

"Sure, appa! Anything is fine with us," Seunggwan uttered, not thinking twice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter