Bothersome

Seventeen Weeks with Seventeen (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uncle didn't say he had sons," the twin with wavy hair, Franchette uttered as she elbowed her twin sister lightly to catch her attention. The twins walked over towards them, pushing the carts with their luggages along. They looked completely tired due to the 11 hour flight. But tired isn't the only expression they showed. It was as if they were sick or something. In Franchette's case, despite the times she travelled via plane, she still wasn't used to it. Janella, on the other hand seems a bit drowsy because it's been her first time."Uhm. Uncle, can we go to the restroom for awhile," the younger twin excused both of them as they ran towards the airport's restroom.

They left, leaving their uncle and the two boys with their luggages. "They don't seem well," Dongjin uttered as he took hold of one of the girls' carts, and Seunggwan followed as well. "The two were never used to travelling," their manager chuckled. "Go bring their luggages to my car," he added as the two head off. The twins then returned to be greeted by their uncle. "Heeyeon, Neulmi, I see you two still aren't used to planes." The two nodded as a response, still tired after the flight. "Well, let's go you two need some rest," he said as he lead the girls to where his car was parked.

"You go sit at the back," Seunggwan timidly said as he squeazed the luggage bags so they could fit.

"But I don't want to, hyung," Dongjin whined.

"I'm the hyung, so you should follow me," the elder stated as if he was the boss of him.

"How 'bout we settle this in a game of rock paper scissors?" The younger male suggested as he looked directly in the eyes of the elder, challenging him in a game which he knows the latter will lose in.

Seunggwan surprisingly nodded. It was as if he was up for it, when in Dongjin's eyes, he surely wasn't. Although, he still pushed his luck.

"Rock. Paper. Scissors!"

Dongjin was at awe seeing that his hyung finally got lucky. He slouched as their manager and his so-called daughters arrived just in time.

The younger member opened the door to the back passenger seat for the twins. Seunggwan looked at him in mischief, as if saying good luck for his misfortune as he cheekily smiled. "Dongjin at the-" Their manager got cut off as Dongjin entered after the girls saying, "I know, I know," in Korean. The twins fell asleep as soon as the car started its engine. Dongjin leaned onto his side without waking the girls as he slowly fell asleep.

"I see you had another bet with Dongjin," R.Ma-nim stated, trying to build a conversation with the trainee, but as he looked to his left, Seunggwan was sleeping as he leaned onto the glass. "Kids," he uttered as he continued to drive.

After an hour and twenty minutes of driving, they finally reached the building to Seventeen's dorm. The manager opened the door on his side and stepped out of the car, opening th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter