Unexpected People

Seventeen Weeks with Seventeen (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the small beige-colored office, Mr. R.Ma was busy dialing different numbers. "Come on, pick up. Pick up," he uttered, waiting for responses. Well they were girls after all, plenty of numbers are a must.

"Hello?" a female voice answered.

"Hi, dear," R.Ma-nim greeted her.

"Oh, Uncle, hi." Her voice lowered down, sort of in a disappointed tone.

"Neulmi-ah, have you and Heeyeon finished packing?" he asked her niece.

"Urm... yeah," she answered.

"Good then, looking forward to see both of my angels soon, bye," he hung up.

"Oh and-" she was about to add something up, but upon hearing a beep she sighed. "Ahjussi hung up."

-

"Who was it, Jani?" Franchette asked her twin sister.

"Who else," Janella replied, rolling her eyes.

"Uncle?"

"Yep"

"I'm guessing he called you Neulmi again, didn't he?" she asked, laying down on the couch.

"Of course," Janella sighed.

Franchette Faye Han and Janella Marie Han are fraternal twins, having Korean names; Han Heeyeon and Han Neulmi. It's quite distant to their names, but hey it's their parents' decision. They've been living and was born in Australia. For now they likely live on their own, since their dad is a sea man, and their mother a lawyer who seemed to be never home.

From time to time, R.Ma-nim visits them there during his vacation and way before he was handling Seventeen.

The two hate being called by their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter